• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

Lurker said:
I think this one is much better

Tyler James Williams

williams-tyler-james.jpg

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Also you must sleep my love, don't deprive yourself <3
I ended up knocking out! But now I have to attend a meeting for my fashion show. .

Good morning everyone!

Ok, so I need some help. I'm considering changing Mira's face claim from Jhene Aiko to Leigh Anne Pinncok. I'm not sure what to do since I love both of them equally so can I get some opinions please?

lonecoyote said:
Ok, so I need some help. I'm considering changing Mira's face claim from Jhene Aiko to Leigh Anne Pinncok. I'm not sure what to do since I love both of them equally so can I get some opinions please?
Both are pretty but I'm not a big fan of that poofy hair Leigh Anne's got going on. So I say keep it the same.

I'm going to start a chara soon! I've been busy with Christmas and fashion show shopping! Currently at the mall!

crucialstar said:
I'm going to start a chara soon! I've been busy with Christmas and fashion show shopping! Currently at the mall!
What role you trying for ? I'm still deciding what gender for mine xD

[QUOTE="Of the Red]What role you trying for ? I'm still deciding what gender for mine xD

[/QUOTE]
Make sure you check that overview! There are specific male and female roles :3

I'm going to use Butt Trumpet from now on (^U^)

@MidnightSoul I'm pretty much done on cs, but I'm wondering, what are you looking for in the writing samples section? I'm probably going to just write something new up, but is there a length I should be aiming for?

Detective Rascal]I'm going to use Butt Trumpet from now on (^U^) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9722-midnightsoul/ said:
@MidnightSoul[/URL] I'm pretty much done on cs, but I'm wondering, what are you looking for in the writing samples section? I'm probably going to just write something new up, but is there a length I should be aiming for?
I would say make it as long as you want but maybe just 4 paragraphs :3

Semblance said:
Yeah I'm probably going to use Blake again, but I'm considering putting him into a different role this time around!
Just tell me which one you are intersted in and I'll put it as taken on the overview

MidnightSoul said:
Just tell me which one you are intersted in and I'll put it as taken on the overview
Ahhhh I'm so indecisive haha I'll let you know as soon as I decide tho

MidnightSoul said:
So I think I'm just going to stick with the Slacker bc I really want to use the same face claim, but I can't see him being any of the other roles that I was considering haha

[QUOTE="Of the Red]What role you trying for ? I'm still deciding what gender for mine xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure exactly.

@ShurikenPhoenix my love, i knew you were going to choose artist <3 MWUAH LOVE HER ALRDY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back