• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
She paced around her room. Trying to think of the next thing she'd say to Gabriel, she knew he wouldn't leave her alone

Looking at him Fang smiled. He took the pill and swallowed it easily and sighed. He heard a knock at the door and asked, "I wonder who that could be?" He opened it to a female who could have been part of the pack and asked, "Who are you? Do you need to talk to Dante I am not actually part of this pack just passing through."

(Daisy that's you the female just letting you know.)

"No" she knew she was being stubborn, but it was just in her nature. "There's no reason for you to come in because there is nothing to talk about." She crossed her arms over her chest

Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at him Fang smiled. He took the pill and swallowed it easily and sighed. He heard a knock at the door and asked, "I wonder who that could be?" He opened it to a female who could have been part of the pack and asked, "Who are you? Do you need to talk to Dante I am not actually part of this pack just passing through."
(Daisy that's you the female just letting you know.)
Daisy jumped at the opening of the door. She blinked and cleared her throat. "E-erm... I came to see D-dante, I think...?" She muttered, and chuckled nervously. "We met in the forest, he invited me to come..."

Gabriel tried the lock. "Luna, please, just let me in. I want to help you. I can tell something is bothering you," he said, almost yelling.

@Jasil

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at her Fang smiled. He stated, "Well Dante's right their ask him anything don't mind me I'll just be stretching." He began to do his stretches wincing. He stopped then looked at her and stated, "My names Fang what's yours?"

Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at her Fang smiled. He stated, "Well Dante's right their ask him anything don't mind me I'll just be stretching." He began to do his stretches wincing. He stopped then looked at her and stated, "My names Fang what's yours?"
Daisy slowly entered the house, looking around nervously. She closed the door behind her and forced a smile. "M-my name is Daisy..." She muttered quietly.

Dant saw the girl he met in the forest walk into his cabin and smiled. "well its nice to formally meet you Daisy. Glad you accepted my invitation to the camp." he then look over at Faolin "hey dont push yourself to much. You just started with these stretches, so it might take a while. Also if you feel anything odd let me know." he looked back at daisy and tried to get a good sniff of her scent. he still couldn't place what creature she was. "So tell me daisy what bring you to a camp. especially one where wolves live. i can tell your not a wolf but i have no idea what you are."

Looking at Daisy Fang smiled gently. He stated, "No need to be nervous Daisy I am not going to bite you unless you ask for it. Anyways it's nice to meet you Daisy. What brings you here feel free to share I won't tell besides it will give Dante more reason to trust you he's naturally standoffish."

1458344197.png

"Yeah, it's fine. Though.... I have no idea where you'll sleep... Is it cool if I sleep on the couch? You can take my bed." He said.

( @Carnassial wooooooo )

Last edited by a moderator:
"There's nothing you can do! Your not a freaking God Gabriel you can't reverse what's already happened!" She unlocked the door and looked him in the face. Her eyes burning like fire

Gabriel immediately came inside, slamming the door behind him. He stared right back at Luna. "What happened, Luna? What the hell are you talking about?" He was having enough of this. He wanted answers.

dante looked at him sternly and like he wasnt amused. he cant believe he just said that he was standoffish. he was not standoffish, he just need time to get to know people. with that he went over to Faolin and put some extra pressure on his leg muscle. Aiding with the stretch but also causing more pain. "i wouldn't listen to a word he says. he on some serious pain pills, plus he is in some pain. i am not standoffish. right Faolin!

She pulled her hair and started pacing the room. Her frustration was let out in one big yell "I CANT HAVE CHILDREN!!"

If no one had heard them yelling before, they sure as hell heard that.

Finnegan

Being alone he was used to, however hearing his sisters screaming voice he perked his ears and bolted for her cabin, shoving the door open with his large front paws. Landing on the hardwood floor he growled and looked to Luna "are you alright sister?" He eyed Gabriel

Her anger calmed and then sadness from memories washed over her "There was an accident, and my packs healer told me I might never be able to have children."

She jumped back when Finn burst in. "I'm fine Finn, just arguing."

Gabriel was stunned. He sat down on Luna's bed. He acknowledged Finn, but almost gestured for him to leave before stopping. "What kind of accident?"

loyalwolf said:
Dant saw the girl he met in the forest walk into his cabin and smiled. "well its nice to formally meet you Daisy. Glad you accepted my invitation to the camp." he then look over at Faolin "hey dont push yourself to much. You just started with these stretches, so it might take a while. Also if you feel anything odd let me know." he looked back at daisy and tried to get a good sniff of her scent. he still couldn't place what creature she was. "So tell me daisy what bring you to a camp. especially one where wolves live. i can tell your not a wolf but i have no idea what you are."
Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at Daisy Fang smiled gently. He stated, "No need to be nervous Daisy I am not going to bite you unless you ask for it. Anyways it's nice to meet you Daisy. What brings you here feel free to share I won't tell besides it will give Dante more reason to trust you he's naturally standoffish."
loyalwolf said:
dante looked at him sternly and like he wasnt amused. he cant believe he just said that he was standoffish. he was not standoffish, he just need time to get to know people. with that he went over to Faolin and put some extra pressure on his leg muscle. Aiding with the stretch but also causing more pain. "i wouldn't listen to a word he says. he on some serious pain pills, plus he is in some pain. i am not standoffish. right Faolin!
Daisy chuckled and smiled awkwardly. "R-right." She muttered. "Well... I live by myself and I only have the animals as friends. All they talk about is sleeping and eating..." She laughed, quietly. "I'm actually not a werewolf.. But I am similar. Think of a werewolf, but instead of the wolfish part put a deer there." She explained. She looked as Fang and nodded. "Noted!" She giggled.

"I guess that kind of explains my nervousness though. I've always had it..." She muttered. "Deers are natural clutz, and make mistakes all the time. Really shy too..."

Looking at Dante Fang smiled as he stated, "Coming from the wolf who's causing me pain. However you are standoffish until you get to know the person then your nice." He grinned at Daisy and stated, "He's really nice when you get to know him." He looked at Daisy who could have been a werewolf in the way she smelled but then again he could be wrong.

"I told you that I was punished before leaving my old pack. Well they didn't know that there was a casualty. I didn't tell anyone but the healer, not even my own brother." She looked at Finn apologetically, then to Gabriel.

Silently Faolin looked at Daisy and smiled as he stated, "Oh I keep on forgetting were all werewolves and I thought I smelled deer. Well I will try my best not to scare you Daisy after all you seem like a nice female and I was raised to be courteous." He bowed to her and grinned. Then he asked, "Anything we can do so your not so flighty?"

She looked around the room, her fingers clicking against the counter, thinking. "Well, I wouldn't want to invade your space," she laughed. "I can sleep on the couch if you want. I mean, it's better than the woods."

((B^D))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back