• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Luna heard Gabriel near the door and continued putting his clothes into drawers, slamming them when she was done

@DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
Diatra was out wandering along the bank of the brook when a rock gave way and she slipped, her hindleg getting scuffed, a light trickle of blood began to rub down her leg. Growling she whinced and hopped back across and started back for thw cabins, just her damn luck. She limped her way back and sighed as she noticed everyone scattered around the property and tried to quickly make it to her cabin, away from prying eyes

Dante have a real smile and a small laugh. "Yeh it to be expect in a new pack. It's a learning curve but I hope it doesn't put you off on us" he the frowned when he mentioned he sore back leg and other issues. "You know I have no choice but to examine you. See if I can help with those issue and I won't take no for an answer." He gave him a stern look

Finnegan

The alpha wanted to talk to him but was cut short when the medic came to his side, scanning up and down his small blemishes. Snorting Finn stood up and shook off the sand "Im good thanks Dante"

Luna listened closely, pausing from her raging. She couldn't hear Gabriel and had assumed he'd gone away. But she assumed too quickly @DaManofWar

Chuckling Faolin asked, "Would you take Nyet as an answer?" He grinned then stated, "I am not serious by the way feel free to examine me. It's not like I can heal myself besides I need to see I can trust you. I need someone to trust in here."

Dante relaxed a little in what seemed like forever. "As a healer and medic it's my job to make sure everyone is health. That's why I won't take no as an answer." He then went ahead to look at the leg. He ahead and stretched the leg out scanning the muscle. He did the same with his back and neck. " ok your leg muscle seem to just be sore. As for your back and neck, it's simple a ligament strain. Both are going to require stretching in the morning for a week and icing. I can also give you something to numb the pain." He responded with a very medic tone. He then gave him a questioning look. " of course you can trust me. After all I vouched for you to my alpha. Plus, look at my face...it screams trusting" he said with a grin.

Silently Faolin smiled as he chuckled. He looked at Dante and stated, "Okay I trust you Dante I have no choice besides I don't know how to treat my injuries. What kind of stretches.? And that pain stuff it would be appreciated right about now." He winced in pain.

She jumped, hearing Gabriel behind her. She shut the drawer and turned around. "Nothing is wrong." She finished up what she was doing and began to leave the room

Diatra

Diatra was crossing to her cabin when she hit a soft patch in the grass causing her to slip and put a slight amount of pressure and she let out a small yelp before hurrying into her cabin, hoping no one had heard her. She quickly shifted to her human form and hobbled her way to the small bathroom and began running water.

Dante couldn't help but laugh at Faolin. He felt himself let his gaurd for once. "Glad I could win your trust even if it's only because your using my talents. The stretches are fairly simple but require a partner to help preform them.I'll show you then after we go to my cabin for the pain killers." He began walking to the cabin On the left side of the rest. "Sadly my cabin is my work shift infirmary for now. Anyway I hope your not planning to leave anytime soon. Because I recommend you stay for atleast a week and a held until your full strength." He also was hoping to convict him to join the pack. Dante wanted this pack to grow and succeeded. In fact he need it to

Gabriel stopped her. "I can tell you're lying," he told Luna. He grabbed her arms gently. "What is bothering you?"

@Jasil

She glared "What is so important to talk about?! And I'm not lying there is nothing wrong."

"There is nothing to talk about Gabriel! We just delt with a possible fight and just such a stressful day, that's it. Nothing more." She tried to get around him

Gabriel stopped her. "Luna," he said, testing something, "how would you feel about having pups?"

@Jasil

Looking at him Fang smiled. He chuckled. "Sure I'll stay I feel like I am going to find my mate here anyways. So it's in my best interest to stay and how exactly am I supposed to streach a two person streach without two persons unless you help me each mourning." He looked at him and grinned.

She froze "This is something we don't even need to discuss. We haven't even been together 3 days. I wouldn't have any children for a few years and besides, I may never have kids anyway so it doesn't matter!"

She shoved past him and left the room. She went down the hall into her own bedroom and shut the door. She was sure the entire camp could hear it slam but she didn't care. Hot angry tears ran down her face and she wiped them away

Daisy roamed around the camp a bit more, before stumbling upon a cabin. She took a deep breath and walked up onto the porch, and in front of the door. She brought her shaky hand up to the wood, and knocked three times. She took a few steps back, so if the door opened she wouldn't get hit. She stood and wait patiently.

Ollie blushed, turning away with a little grin. "Thank you," she mumbled quietly. "Are you sure me staying here isn't too much of a burden?"

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Daisy roamed around the camp a bit more, before stumbling upon a cabin. She took a deep breath and walked up onto the porch, and in front of the door. She brought her shaky hand up to the wood, and knocked three times. She took a few steps back, so if the door opened she wouldn't get hit. She stood and wait patiently.

[/QUOTE]
Which one?

Dante smiled at the fact that Faolin believe he would find his mate here. That meet there was a high chance he would join the pack and help it grow. "Well happy to here you think you're mate is relate to this pack. It a very strong motivator for most wolves." He said with a slight sadness in his voice. They reached his cabin and entered. The look nicer but also didn't look very personal. Almost like he was ready abone it at any time. He search through his thing and handed him a pill. "This should help with the pain. The Stretches are simple extension of the muscles past normal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back