• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legends of Johto

(...maan i play to much fire emblem its so hard to remember that i need to keep preesing refresh on this page xD .....its extremly hard when i keep dying..heh xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
ok. this rp isent over but sense my friend shane wont be able to have internet for the next 20 days its on hold for the next 20 days. sorry....I PROMISE THIS RP WILL CONTINUE AFTER HE RETURNS AND IT WILL BE AMAZING!!!!!!.....sense ive got nothing better to do if you want to talk to me at all my skype is soul.bob41....yeaaa

(I'm sorry guys I said I'd be the first to like start the roleplay but then I got sick! Anyways I kind of read and skimmed to catch up!)

Jason now leaves his gym as he turns to look at the doors, pure white and silver nobs. I lock up the doors leaving a note that the Goldenrod city normal type gym will be closed for the next few months due to my vacation. "Thank's for helping me get permission to be gone for so long Whitney." I say to the former normal type gym leader we all know and love. She responded that it was no trouble at all, being a new leader must be hard on me so I deserve a break to travel around. As I start to walk off on my journey with backpack and pokeballs at my belt I stare back and smile. I enjoyed the simple things in life so I just wanted to travel around, see things, and camp despite having cash for hotels. Now I made my way out and up towards route 35 on my way. Then I released my smeargle and jigglypuff at once. "Smeargle did you clean up the paint you made on the gym floor before we left? It will be so hard to get off the floor by the time we get back so help me I'll have jigglypuff double-slap you!"

i am so sorry man but this rp is pretty much on hold intel the 23rd. my friend wont be able to be here and therefor nothing will really happen so im really sorry you kinda missed some stuff....

[QUOTE="Soul Shadows]i am so sorry man but this rp is pretty much on hold intel the 23rd. my friend wont be able to be here and therefor nothing will really happen so im really sorry you kinda missed some stuff....

[/QUOTE]
I saw that so then I guess everyone else has to be on hold as well?

[QUOTE="Soul Shadows]ikr? but sadly stuff is random xD anyhow that was cool...at this point time to wait

[/QUOTE]
Get on skype man :P

Scenario said:
Get on skype man :P
That'll do no good. I have a skype tag but for the sake of being anonymous, I'm afraid I can't RP in Skype.

o

[QUOTE="Soul Shadows]naah thats not what he menthe was just saying bye :/

[/QUOTE]

(SORRY GUYS I WAS GONE BUT I AM BACK NOW AND YOU MAY CONTINUE THE RP!)

(yay!still waiting on whoever is going to be the prof., most likely soul)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back