• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legends of Johto

Scenario

Double Luck
Here your story will take place in the region of johto, you can choose to be a trainer or a pokemon! Make up your own back story and personality for your trainer or pokemon, pick any pokemon to be your starter! (Please don't make it anything crazy like a legendary or any overpowered pokemon). Most importantly have fun! we will start when we can get a minimum of at least maybe 4-5 people!

[QUOTE="Dynasty Girl]I'd love to join

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Go head on over to the Character Sign-Up and setup your character :)

So I am walking along a cliff, talking to my Clubone about how to knit, and my clubone is bored bored bored.

KAmber said:
So I am walking along a cliff, talking to my Clubone about how to knit, and my clubone is bored bored bored.
......we didnt even accept you in........and the rp isent even starting

*sad* eh.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Soul Shadows]COMON WE NEED SOME TRAINERS!

[/QUOTE]
I got some people signing up for trainers :)

"So you see... leather is best for a pocketwatch cover..."

Rico walked up the hill prior to the crash site. He ran to the edge, and looked out at the prairie below him. The sun shining in his face and reflecting off the sea of grass below. Such a beautiful sight, breathtaking even. Rico brought out his Piplup Pengy. Pengy opened his eyes and he too, was in awe of the site. "Ain't it beautiful Pen?" Pengy squeaked a delighted "Pip!" Rico and Pengy ran back to the crash site where he could see the passengers helping each other out of the plane. "Everyone okay down there?" Rico yelled as he decended the hill. "Yah son! Jus' this poor ol' lady passed out during the fall!" Spoke the pilot of the plane. Rico noticed the sleeping lady being carried by Miz Rimere and a man wearing a baseball cap. The only other passenger was Miz Rimere's Husband, Mr.Rinco who was, as usual, reading a book about the evolution of pokemon. Then Rico heard an alarmed squeak from Pengy. "Pip!" "What is it Pen?" Rico asked. "Pip-pip!" Squeaked Pengy as he waddled over the edge of the forest.

@KAmber (Do you wanna interact with my character? Pengy might detect your character, just make your character notice the squeaking or anything :D )

Cyndaquil rushed along happily chasing the ratata until he came across a trainer. He didn't notice and ran straight into the trainers leg! He plopped down on his now bruised tail and started to cry a bit.

@Soul Shadows

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan22 said:
Cyndaquil rushed along happily chasing the ratata until he came across a trainer. He didn't notice and ran straight into the trainers leg! He plopped down on his now bruised tail and started to cry a bit.
@Soul Shadows
(woooh wait me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back