• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

Kal entered the room, fixing the glasses that dangled between his eyes. As he entered there were people talking to one another and he decided to approach them calmly.

Willow sat and waited for her turn to fight someone. She was extremely pumped. she sat on the bleachers, waving her nine tails behind her.

"Nice to meet you Kal. Are you new here too?"

She asked shaking his hand. Her cat ears twitched as she asked the question.

She nodded.

"Alright. Yeah, me too. So if you don't mind me asking, kind kind of creature are you?"

She said squishing her tail again. She couldn't really help it since it was in her instincts.

Kal tilted his head, looking forwards. "Well..." he chuckled a bit, "I'm a human." he said as he ducked once again.

Willow raised her eye brows in surprise.

"A human? A human has never attended a school like this before."

She said tilting her head observing him.

"Well you see.." he bobbed his head left and right, and then began to observe her as well, "I guess I could be called a meta-human." he spun his hands in the air, "A human who has enhanced abilities compared to normal humans."

(Oohh, okay. :P )

Willow nodded.

"Interesting. How exactly did you get them. Where you born with them?"

She asked as she shifted around him, examining him, wondering if she could find anything about him different.

Willow blushed. That was fast.

"Thank you..."

She said quietly. No one has ever called her beautiful before. She pulled strands of black hair out of her face.

Willow blew raspberries, and stood.

"I'm going over to the punching bag to train..."

She said jumping off the bleachers and onto the floor. She ran over to the punching bag and threw punches and kicks at it, sending out puffs of dust from the sand inside.

Willow then threw a kick so hard, it broke the chain holding it up and it smashed into the wall, barely missing Kal.

"Sorry!"

She called over.

"I-it's...it's fine." he said, heart racing, she was amazing.

Kal stood up and approached her, "we should practice." he smiled, "You and me."

Willow rasied her eyes brows again and shrugged.

"Alright. But I won't go easy on you. I hope your prepared to face the wrath of a at."

She said grinning. She then meowed, for a joke and took a stance.

Kal smirked and readied himself, "Alright throw the first punch." he lifted his arms and readied himself. "Woof." he joked back.

She stuck her tongue out at him and smirked. She pounced at him and grew claws out of her hands. She then swiped at him, not even really knowing if she landed a hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back