• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Probably just needs a political structure description(with names and such), economic system, Military System, major relations, domestic policy, and city names to start with. I like a lot of Maven's ideas for some of the details about the kingdoms

Kingdom:

Full Name:

Shortened Name:

Capital:

Primary Climate:

Geography Description:

Head of State:

Head of Government:

Form of Government:

• Legislative Branch:
  • Judicial Branch:
  • Executive Branch:

Economic System:

Tax Rate:

Population:

Major Imports (3):

Major Exports (3):

Major Crop:

Primary Industry:

Government's Top Priority:

Religion(s):

Currency:

Military Structure:

Military Manpower (Keep below 3% in Peace and 15% in war):

Major Cities:

History:

What do y'all think? Better? I mean each person will change this up accordingly to their nation and more elaboration the better in all areas.

I would be up for a forum, but I'm not very good at making a forum, so if someone else could make it, I'd be up for it.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Proboards? I can try and make one, but there is no guarantee I'll be able to get a link. (On mobile.)

I shall make a forum on Proboards, post a link, we all make accounts and get admin access, then tada, we start making the threads for the kingdom's and such.

ColonelScout312 said:
I shall make a forum on Proboards, post a link, we all make accounts and get admin access, then tada, we start making the threads for the kingdom's and such.
Please explain to me what Proboards is.

Proboards is a site where one can make a forum for free. It may not be amazing at first, but we can make it better as we go along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back