• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

(Your character will be awesome omg I just know iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!)

GUISE

WHAT IS THE LEVEL

PLEASE NO NOVICE

PLEASE

Okay, well then I say once we get a map of our planet, we can start working out kingdom's. And we need a name. I hate titles.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

I think that this should be a Forum Rp just for the fact of all the information and ideas we've came up with.

Not novice.

Mm, really gotta watch the levelling and people's post lengths.

I've been in intermediate rps with one-liners and I don't like it because I tend to elaborate whenever possible.

Shouldn't we map after kingdom creation?

As long as what ever point they are trying to achieve is communicated I'm not a stickler on length. As for kingdom maps I believe their are generators online you can use

Kingdom:

Full Name:

Shortened Name:

Capital:

Head of State:

Head of Government:

Form of Government:

Type of Economy:

Population:

Major Imports (3):

Major Exports (3):

Primary Industry:

Government's Top Priority:

Religion(s):

Currency:

What do y'all think?

I might add things if I feel the need but seems alri-Wait, weren't we going with royalty?

Monarchyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

Should we have one of the minor factions be some kind of trade/merchant guild, or does some one want to use that for their kingdom theme

I think that really should be up to the Person running each nation.

I was going to have Council lead my country consisting of the Monarch, The Consul, The Guild Masters, The Religious Head, and the Chief Court Official. So technically just a monarchy.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Just keep in mind that I'll probably edit things so, yeah.
YEAH.

[/QUOTE]
Like what? I am curious because we may just add that in to the main one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back