• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

I... I think I have may have a bad reputation on Proboards...

It would remain on my IP...

Mm, this must be why I recognize it ( ; n ; )

I'm not sure about this guise.

ColonelScout312 said:
It is a site where one can make a forum for free. It may not.be amazing at first, but we can make it better as we go along.
Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk
It sounds interesting but why don't we make a forum Rp here in RpNation?

Yeah... Don't we just need mod help or something?

I'd rather not find out if my suspicions are real and this place is very organized.

ColonelScout312 said:
Quick! Everyone bump a lot so a mod notices!
Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk
You can ask a mod for help. I'll ask and tag you so you may ask him/Her questions.

Okay so I was browsing my geofiction folder that I use for the book I am writing and I found a blank map of my world.

woc455r.png

There's a lot of city map generators and such if you don't want to map out everything on your own, haha, I'mma go mess with some, brb.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]There's a lot of city map generators and such if you don't want to map out everything on your own, haha, I'mma go mess with some, brb.

[/QUOTE]
I actually love map making. It's one of my hobbies so I really don't mind doing it.

Sorry if I mess something up, this is my first post...

But I'm really interested in this, do you have room for one more?

Sounds good, I may form a alliance of the petty nations (new players) and help sort them into the story one we get started. I can also manage battle and war, since I do have some experience in designing systems for combat

That's a pity, I was fond of the idea of creating a totalitarian island empire.

Clubs, you could use dice rolls, right? Doesn't this site have that built in?

I am no stranger to this kind of RP, I love it and live for it. I actually do think that new players have the opportunity to found a Petty Nation (smaller) or just join an existing one as a character. That would add flavor and be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back