• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

What about vassal states or territories? Someone could have a large, overarching empire, and a newer or less experienced player could take a smaller portion of that empire as a territory or colony.

Dice rolling works for risk style combat, you could also use Commitment Dune-esk style, a numbers system (grand strategy style), or even just rp battles. I

Alligot said:
What about vassal states or territories? Someone could have a large, overarching empire, and a newer or less experienced player could take a smaller portion of that empire as a territory or colony.
The first 5 of us control the Most Powerful nations on the planet. You would be welcome to be a vassal or client of mine once we make our nations. I wouldn't mind. Know that we will fill up space on the map with smaller nations that aren't our to control. ((That's only logical really))

You guys can go ahead and test out making a forum Rp while I sleep just so you can know what each thing is.

I would be up for it, it may be a bit hard to try and create one world with 10 different minds. It might be best to split everyone up to do small slabs

and no the rp hasnt started Devilsxlovelyxangel and we have plenty of room for new people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back