• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

Epicebixia

Not So Super Saiyan
To play you must make a character.

The World Of Light and Shadows, called "Dylight". Evil has taken over the land and it is up to Jack Lake the vampire and his friends and fighting mates to clear the world of all evil once and for all. Along the way their will be bosses and great journeys in the hopes of finding the Sword Of Haven, the most powerful light sword in all of existance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Lake walks into the pub and says to the bartender, "Hey a True Blood Rum." The man nods.

Fate siting next to Jack says "you new."

"Oh I'm just going through. Just getting something to drink. I'll be gone by tomorrow. " He responds. The bartender hands hin his drink.

Fate was wondering why he would go up north so he says "its dangerous to go alone can i come with you"

"Sure. I should have a partner." He chugs down the rest of his blood, "Let's go. " He says as he gets up.

"Yes i have a weapon ,but whats the rush I have to gather my gear so were should we meat up."

"Meat up by the Ganad Inn north of the town, thats where my gear is." He says, and with his vampire like agility he was gone.

Jack walks out of Ganad to greet Fate "Hi." He says with a smile. But first training. You go for a punch but I dodge. Then hit you so fast you step back.

Fate goes for a punch

Fate using his wits and speed manages to hit his target knocking him off his feet

I grab your neck and lift you up while pulling up a small blade "Nice try. " I grin. I put you down "lets get outta here

"You can," I grin. "I'm a vampire remember?" We walk out of the town and keep walking until we get to a cliff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back