• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Maggie was not in the mood for jests or threats, sitting up properly with an expression of someone who was going to kill the next person to annoy her, she just simply looks to Liz, ignoring her last statement, trying to forget the knife-eared idiots, "Do not worry about your power, you would not need to give any up and no, we are not having issue, that is the way it is and hopefully stay. Situation wise, you should be, I'm an ace up your sleeve in all situations." Saying that her posture would relax, her tail still thrashing about but less so than before, she looks to the bottle she has been nursing, "I don't even know why i'm drinking this, I'm not going to get drunk and I don't need to drink either." she sighs, taking one last swig and then passing it onto Liz. Maggie still looked like she was going to kill anyone that annoyed her right now, just not as slowly.

@Crystal Cali

May chuckles softly and nods. "They were looking for me. You see, my father was a very high-ranking general in the English Royal Navy, and quite well-known for his daring strategies. Therefore, he was quite rich. Though, given that my father had many security guards around our estate, well no one was going to break in and steal anything. A pirate by the name of The Black Mark had his crew kidnap me one day when I had gone to the market with one of our cooks. I did not like having a body guard, so I did not ask one to come, and since my father was out, no one argued." May sighs. "It probably would have been better if I had. The pirates sent my father a ransom note, along with a lock of my hair, and set sail. My father, of course, initiated a search with multiple royal navy ships heading off in different directions to find me. Two of the ships found the pirates, and began chasing them, not intending on paying the ransom, but rather to rescue me, and sink the pirate's ship. So, the pirates sailed for the mist that hides this isle from view. Sailors had often said that the mist was cursed, and that no one who sailed in ever came out. Well, we can see why it is now. The mist is so thick, and there is so much of it, that everyone was sailing blind for many leagues before all three ships finally crashed on shore."

@YoungX

Liz puts herhands in the air as Maggie successfully intimidates her. "Geez, ye have had a rough day, aye? Sorry fer makin' threats." Liz grabs the bottle and takes a swig directly from it. "Let's just forget I said anything, and forget the elves, and do somethin' fun.... er.... what do demons do fer fun, anyway?"

@SinningSloth @SirGrey

@YoungX[/URL]

Liz puts herhands in the air as Maggie successfully intimidates her. "Geez, ye have had a rough day, aye? Sorry fer makin' threats." Liz grabs the bottle and takes a swig directly from it. "Let's just forget I said anything, and forget the elves, and do somethin' fun.... er.... what do demons do fer fun, anyway?"

@SinningSloth @SirGrey
"I see. About The Black Mark... was he ever found again?" He asked as he looked to May.

May raises an eyebrow. "Oh, he lived, until a certain someone drove a sword through his heart and took his place..... and then again after that Winter court resurrected him. I suppose he must have gone my a different name after the insanity cleared?"

@YoungX

"Hmm?" noticing the now intimidated Liz, Maggie would relax a bit more, knowing a tense environment is neither a nice or fun environment, "Oh poppet, relax i'm not going to bite your head off or anything, if I looked like I was going to kill someone, it would be more likely that I would go back to the forest and finish off the knife-ear that was in a losing battle to jewellery. Fun wise it depends on the demon, but I assume you mean what do I do for fun. The first time you met me was while I was having fun but since I had Montblanca built I've been able to have my fun here, what about you? What do you do for fun that doesn't involve multiplication?" A coy smile appears at the last bit.

@Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
May nods. "That is something we have to be cautious about. Anyway, after we crashed here it was a few days before Black Mark reluctantly agreed to a truce. He was stubborn, even though he was outnumbered. A member of his crew went behind the captain's back and brought me back to the colonists, and negotiated a truce, which Black Mark was forced to agree to as there seemed to be a rebellion starting within his crew. The men started to tear down part of the forest to build shelter and a ship to get back home, but no one knew the Woodland Fae even existed, let alone would retaliate so.... violently. My father was killed by the Fae, and Black Mark came back in time to warn us." May's tone starts to sound more sad as she continues. "While I was broken over my father's death, from what Black Mark told us, I knew the Fae would be powerful, so when they came to our camp, I arranged a treaty with them. Oddly enough, the pirates were the ones who wanted to fight the least. I suspect that would be mostly because they had legends of mythical creatures taking down entire ships, and luring pirates and sailors willingly to their deaths. The navy did not have such a lenient mind set, but most of them agreed that I should be the one to lead, as I was the only one of true noble blood left on the isle. Anyone who had any complaints never really challenged me."

@YoungX

Liz straightens up, blushing a bit. "Oi, ain't nobody multiplied just yet, so hush! As far as fun, well I like a good party. Plenty of drinks, good music, dancin', a fist fight or two, and either endin' up passed out in a barn, or in the sheets with a good-lookin' man," Liz glances over to Davorin and smiles. "Though, I'm highly more picky about the man, nowadays."

@SinningSloth @SirGrey

@YoungX[/URL]

Liz straightens up, blushing a bit. "Oi, ain't nobody multiplied just yet, so hush! As far as fun, well I like a good party. Plenty of drinks, good music, dancin', a fist fight or two, and either endin' up passed out in a barn, or in the sheets with a good-lookin' man," Liz glances over to Davorin and smiles. "Though, I'm highly more picky about the man, nowadays."

@SinningSloth @SirGrey
"That is quite the tale. Well in any case I now know how the treaty and such came to be. In any case... what do you want to do now?" He asked as he sort moved his face closer to hers.

May blushes, though she would also lean her face towards Raider. "I... don't know. Any ideas?" she says, reaching her arms towards him, and half-way closing her eyes.

@YoungX

Maggie would just laugh at the now blushing Liz, "If you like a good party, well then, let's have one, we're fully stocked with food and drink, music will never be an issue here." now standing up, looking to Liz, "would you like a party?" Saying that Liz would already hear the change in music downstairs changing to a much more livelier sort, Maggie would have an expecting look about her, already guessing the answer, still having that coy smile wrapped around her face.

@Crystal Cali @SirGrey

May had been expecting the kiss, but she felt like her heart skipped a beat as she kissed him back. She wraps her arms around his neck, and gently pulls herself closer to him, not wanting to let go.

@YoungX

Liz hops up with an equally coy smile. "Aye. I think we deserve a party after all the life savin' we've been doing lately."

@SinningSloth @SirGrey

Eventually May slowly pulls her face away from Raider's and rests her head on his shoulder, bringing her feet up to rest on the couch as she sat next to him. @YoungX

"Well you two go down and enjoy yourselves, I'll be already there and I'll be there after sorting something out, so shoo." As Maggie basically forced them out of the office, she would lock the door, sitting in her chair, one hand covering her face and the other playing with an empty glass only to let out a sigh, "two more threads..." She speaks, sounding much more sullied about the thought, even tho saying that she would join in the festivities as her illusion pretend to be the real her.

@Crystal Cali @SirGrey

(heading off for the night, night all)

Raina sighs, and puts a hand on Will's shoulder. "If you have things on your mind, I am here to listen should you wish to talk, Melamin. It may help," she says, then turns back to her own work, not wanting to pressure Will, but also not wanting him to suffer in silence.

@ThatOneLunatic

Raina nods. "They did not know them in life, so their view is only what they have seen. Though, at least a few of those who were involved in the fight with Thannor, would be willing to believe that the Thannor they saw was not the way he was in life. Sometimes, people can be reasonable. As for the graves, I am not pleased by that as well. If there is anything we can do to put your mind at ease with that matter, just let me know."

@ThatOneLunatic

"I dont know....they all look at me as if I'm not one of them...as if I am a........monster too..." he truly felt that was the image painted on him and he didnt know what to do. He felt even those once close to him seen him in a different light and that maybe he was better off disappearing. This was shown through the small aura of light surrounding him as his emotions flowed through Raina as if they were her own @Crystal Cali

Raina sighs, and walks over to Will again, wrapping her arms around his shoulders from behind and resting her head on the back of one of his shoulders. While she felt the sadness, she did recognize it as being an effect of Will's aura. "Sometimes I think you read too much into things, Melamin. No one will think of you as a monster because of what happened, and even if they did, the truth is that you are not the monster they may perceive. Do not dwell so much on what people see, because people do not always see what is truly there."

@ThatOneLunatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back