• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

<p>He turned and put his arms around her Neck as he pulled her closer <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34231-crystal-cali/" data-mentionid="34231">@Crystal Cali</a></p>

After a very long moment, Raina would pull her face away from Will's, though she still held onto him. Her breathing had sped up quite a bit as she noticed she could also feel her quickened heartbeat. "Amin mela lle," she says breathlessly.

@ThatOneLunatic

Raina blushes, and looks down. She was still wearing her royal elven armor. After a couple seconds, she looks back up to Will and smiles. "And you look amazing as well," she says softly, bringing one of her hands up to gently stroke Will's cheek.

@ThatOneLunatic

ThatOneLunatic said:
(Alright tome skip or nah?)
(Not a big one since there's still a party going on at Montblanka. Don't wanna rush through that. It'll be sometime late at night. :P )

Raina curls up next to Will with her head on his shoulder. She was awake, but comfortable enough she didn't want to move.

@ThatOneLunatic

Liz walks downstairs to the party, weather Davorin follows or not at this point, though she hopes he does join her eventually. A few drinks in, she joins the people dancing on the floor, or at least tries to. Coordination isn't easy when you're drunk.

@SirGrey @SinningSloth

May would sit silently for a long while before looking up at Raider, and smiling softly. "Would you like to do something else, or are you fine here?" she asks.

@YoungX

After a while of staying in the office, she would eventually join the rest of the people in Montblanca, her office still locked, Maggie just moving through the shadows to get downstairs. Once she got there she would just float above them, chuckling at the attempt of dancing on the part of the drunkards, which included Liz at that point. "Poppet, you're dancing like it's illegal to be co-ordinated." Maggie spoke in humouring tone, enjoying spectacle that is laid out in front of her.

@Crystal Cali

"even if you wanted to dance properly, you still would have drunk." A sly chuckle comes from Maggie as she float down slightly, landing in one of the more luxurious seats, all the while having a smug smile on her face as she sees the idiots dancing, like puppets on strings.

@Crystal Cali

Liz huffs and takes a seat in the seat next to Maggie's. "Is that a jab at my dancing abilities, poppet? Ye don't think I can dance?" she chuckles. "I am, in fact, a wonderful dancer, when I feel like it."

@SinningSloth

Raina smiles, and runs her fingers gently along Will's arms. She keeps her eyes closed and just listens to his heartbeat until she starts to drift off to sleep.

@ThatOneLunatic

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, poppet, I'm not jabbing at your dancing, I'm saying you would drink even if you wanted to dance." she smiles, looking over the people dancing, "you can see why I enjoy playing with people seeing them like this, can't you?" She gestures over to the drunkards dancing to the tune Maggie's illusions were making.

@Crystal Cali

Liz grins and looks out over the people dancing. She slouches farther in her chair as she watches the madness. "Aye, aye. I've done my fair share of playing with people. It's plenty of fun."

@SinningSloth

"It is isn't it?" Maggie looks over to Liz, "So, you and pumpkin then? I'm curious, what is happening there? I want to know." Maggie now leaning against the table towards Liz. Now looking to Liz with much more intrigue since she might get some interesting info.

@Crystal Cali

Liz raises an eyebrow. "We known each other fer a while, an' we're awfly similar. Ain't it natural fer us to be a pair?" Liz didn't really like the way Maggie was trying to steer the conversation. Gossip to Liz is meaningless, and she wasn't one to give away personal details to just anyone.

@SinningSloth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back