• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

May smiles. "Sure, that would be a good test for you. While you are doing that, I can get one of the experiments I have been working on set up and show you something interesting," grinning, May backs towards the furnace, though she'd wait until Raider left before doing anything. "Also, you can take the scroll with you if you cannot memorize the appearance of all the mushrooms now."

@YoungX

Once Raider was gone, May turned to a chest hidden beside the furnace and takes out a chunk of what appears to be lead. She places it in a stone bowl, and slides it into the furnace with a metal tool. She would carefully watch the bowl to see when the metal melted to a point she was satisfied with, which would take quite a while.

Raider would find the fly Amanita and would continue his search for the other two mushrooms. He took another good look at the scroll before continuing to do so.

Once May saw the metal had turned the color she wanted, she quickly, but carefully, pulled it out of the furnace to let it cool.

Raider finally found the third mushroom and would return to May with all three in hand. "I'm back. Here they are." He lays them on a table.

May walks over, and examines the mushrooms to make sure he got the right ones. She smiles in approval. "Good. Now you just need the bee, which I might actually have in a jar back here," she says, then backs away, and rummages through the chest on the floor until she finds a jar with a dead bee in it. She brings that, and a mortar and pestle from the chest over to the table, and sets them in front of Raider. "Now, you just have to crush them all up together. You'll want to start with the bee first, and make sure it's basically crushed into a fine powder. If it won't dissolve with the small amount of water you mix in later, the potion would be completely ineffective." After May was done explaining this, she turns back to the furnace, and checks on the metal she has inside, pulling it out once more, and setting it to cool.

@YoungX

May was still looking into the furnace, watching her experiment. "Once you have that mixture at a smooth consistency, pour it into a vial, and mix in a little bit of water. It should be a fairly light pink color when you are finished."

@YoungX

Liz finished buttoning up her shirt, then walks over to Davorin. She links her arm in his, and smiles up at him. "Aye, let's go," she says before opening the door, and walking out with him.

@SirGrey

Davorin walks with Liz through the town, with a smile on his face. It was nice to be able to spend time with someone and just enjoy there company without even having to speak to them. Eventually as they got closer to Maggie's place Davorin asked "Wonder what our demonic friend wants to talk about?". As he said that Davorin remembered something. "Oh Liz do you remember that cave on the other side of our humble isle?". @Crystal Cali

He finished with the walls rather quickly and he started the roof. This work was rather easy and he enjoyed it and so he kept on hammering nails hanging wood and finally it was finished. He sat back and admired the new home he had build and thought for a moment and he instantly began building a platform around it

Liz lays her head against Davorin's shoulder and holds onto his arm just a bit tighter as they walk, which was something she really never did before. Her demeanor in the past had been quite cold, even when they were together. "Aye, Maggie is a mystery, and I know the cave ye talk about. What about it?"

@SirGrey

Davorin was a bit surprised by the affection Liz seemed to showing. Perhaps something was wrong. Perhaps she was starting to value there...maybe. Either way Davorin didn't have a problem with it. "Well after all that has happened... a demon from my nightmares, Will and his family and everything else well, I have a secret little hide away in that cave, I was thinking of staying there for two weeks or so, and I was wondering if you would like to join me, just for... studies of course" Davorin said with a coy grin. @Crystal Cali

Liz grins. "Aye, studies," she chuckles a bit. "Ah, I wouldn't mind getting away from all of the insanity going on around here. A little trip sounds refreshing, and I haven't been to the other side of the isle that much, so it'll be fun to explore. Also..." her face turns a bit red, but she keeps a cheerful smile. "I'd go anywhere with you, love."

@SirGrey

The vampire chuckles with Liz as well. It was mostly her laugh that caused him to do it. "Yes this place takes alot out of you to live in even more to become as success, but to become a leader or even a pirate queen well what would that take" Davorin says demonstrating genuine admiration. He smiled at her genuine heartfelt love. "Then ends are the earth and beyond even that couldn't tear me from your side, love." @Crystal Cali

Liz smiles happily as they make their way to Montblanka. "I'll never take ye for granted again, I promise," she says softly, then straightens up as she opens the door. "Now, let's see what our demon friend has to say, aye?" Liz walks inside and makes her way to Maggie's office.

@SirGrey @SinningSloth

Davorin smiles as well on there to Montblank. "Yes well neither of us was good in those days, and I too promise never to take you for granted" the vampires whispers as they wait. "I suppose we must" Davorin says following Liz into the office. @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back