• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Kal'Thazaan gave a gesture with his hands as a pentagon with ethereal walls enclosed Will and his brother within, and if one were to come in contact with them, they will die without warning. He then proceeded to throw his lantern over the walls and it landed square in the middle of the pentagon, ghostly wisps circling it. They shot out and surrounded Will like an ethereal barrier. Kal'Thazaan then stuck his chain/hook into the ground and inspected both duelists closely.

@ThatOneLunatic

@Crystal Cali

@Otakubeats

@YoungX

@SinningSloth

MrEvilMexican said:
Kal'Thazaan gave a gesture with his hands as a pentagon with ethereal walls enclosed Will and his brother within, and if one were to come in contact with them, they will die without warning. He then proceeded to throw his lantern over the walls and it landed square in the middle of the pentagon, ghostly wisps circling it. They shot out and surrounded Will like an ethereal barrier. Kal'Thazaan then stuck his chain/hook into the ground and inspected both duelists closely.
@ThatOneLunatic

@Crystal Cali

@Otakubeats

@YoungX

@SinningSloth
Raider looked to Kal and wondered what his intentions were. "What are you trying to do?" He asked the being as he saw the ethereal walls.

They did not touch the walls but continued their duels from blades to daggers to hand to hand until finally the outcome. Thannor stand there Wills blade through his chest as he panted "I'm sorry brother...." He pulled the blade out blood oozing from it

[media]

[/media]
((Pretty much how the fight went Kakashi the white haired guy wiuld portray Will and the other would be Thannor. Some of the talking would be relevant minus the bames. Like instead of Kakashi's duty to protect naruto it would be Raina as it is wills dity to protect her)) @Crystal Cali @YoungX @Otakubeats @SinningSloth @MrEvilMexican

ThatOneLunatic said:
They did not touch the walls but continued their duels from blades to daggers to hand to hand until finally the outcome. Thannor stand there Wills blade through his chest as he panted "I'm sorry brother...." He pulled the blade out blood oozing from it
[media]

[/media]
((Pretty much how the fight went Kakashi the white haired guy wiuld portray Will and the other would be Thannor. Some of the talking would be relevant minus the bames. Like instead of Kakashi's duty to protect naruto it would be Raina as it is wills dity to protect her)) @Crystal Cali @YoungX @Otakubeats @SinningSloth @MrEvilMexican
Raider looked to see the battle was over. "Will did it. He had defeated his brother."

The walls did not wear off though. They stayed there, so will had no way to escape.

Grab the lantern.

Kal'Thazaan instructed.

That is if you want to live.

They would all witness as green wisps that was Will's brother's soul float inside the lantern. Kal'Thazaan had claimed his soul.

@ThatOneLunatic

@YoungX

Davorin smiled at Liz saying "All the better for seeing you" with a smile. Maggie had kept her end of the bargain it seemed. "I understand why Will is doing this, somethings you have to do alone" Davorin says looking over to the enclosed area. He also glanced over to Kal'Thazaan, the creature apparently here to help. That didn't make Davorin feel any better. Still the vampire waited until Raider announced it. Will had won. Davorin let out a sigh. Then a shiver crawled up his spine as Kal'Thazaan claims the soul.

@ThatOneLunatic

@Crystal Cali

@Otakubeats

@YoungX

@SinningSloth

@MrEvilMexican

(Wills brother was dead already. He was brought back by a necromancer his soul wouldnt actually be there) Will simply sat next to the lantern and began to speak in Elvish as gis body illuminated and his hair began to float as if in water. The green light that usually xame oht when he felt emotional was flowing out of him "atar. atara. lle souls naa leitha en' whatever curse has been brought deno' sen. amin deldhiron en' house endolyn, guardian en' i' taure ar' protector en' i' tari faina lle tuulo' lle curse!" And with that his prents who stood outside vanished as he stood he yawned "I've had enough of your tames creature. If you wish to take my soul release this barrier and claim it through skill. Not trickery." @SirGrey @Crystal Cali @MrEvilMexican

Raina lets out a sigh of relief as Raider informs them that Will had won. She looks over to the barrier with a frown, though, and would wait to see what Kal'Thazaan did.

Liz smiles, blushing a little, she'd close the gap between herself and Davorin, wrapping one arm behind his back, and leaning her head on his shoulder. "Aye, but personally, I ain't one to take chances. Someone wants me dead, I'm makin' sure he ain't gonna pull one over on me. Who's to say his brother didn't resurrect the other two just to give himself an unfair advantage?" Liz says. It really should be no secret to Davorin that she never trusts anyone to fight fair, so seeing that Will assumed his brother would was a dumb move in Liz's mind.

@MrEvilMexican @SirGrey @SinningSloth @YoungX @ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

The vampire put his arm around the pirates waist. "Yes well I too wouldn't allow someone the chance to gain and advantage. If I were will, I would of back-stabbed the brother the first chance I got" Davorin says with his smile. "Then again I would call either of us fair fighters but I wouldn't call us stupid fighters either" Davorin says. "Still blood an water and all that" the vampire said putting is own blade away. @Crystal Cali

"Poppet's right, always suspect the worse so when the better comes, you'd still have something up your sleeve if things go south but enough of that, I have business to attend to, toddles all." With that she would wave to everyone as she goes back to the town, sending a messenger to May so she would know that Maggie was coming to finish the business off that was interrupted prior.

While she walks an illusion stays behind and goes to Davorin and Liz, talking to them in a quiet tone, "poppet, pumpkin, when yous two have the time and yous aren't doing as the rabbits do, could you come by for a chat? Tah."

@SirGrey @Crystal Cali

Liz looks up at Davorin as he speaks. "Aye... I guess that could be hard if ye actually cared for yer family..." Liz pauses and thinks for a moment, then shrugs. "I can't hardly relate.... well, I suppose I could, dependin' on who ye resurrect." Liz's voice was cold a callus as she hints at her family, though the last bit of what she said starts to sound sad. She had never mentioned anything about her family or her past before, but it just came out as she was trying to wrap her head around the situation. Liz looks to Maggie's illusion and nods. "Aye, we'll be there eventually," she says with a grin and a teasing tone, then looks back to Davorin. "So, what do ye want to now?"

@SirGrey @SinningSloth

May, who was sitting at the desk in the office, and looking over a few things, nods to the messenger. "Just tell the guard I'm expecting you, and he'll bring you to the office," she says, then looks to one of the guards at the door. "Please let Bentley know we have company coming." The guard nods, and walks to the guard standing at the front door, and delivers the message.

@SinningSloth

"Yes I know what you mean" Davorin says his tone sounding rather mournful. He had never really brought up anything about his own family either. He preferred to leave it private as they weren't many happy times to speak off. Plus Davorin back then wasn't exactly the nicest of vampires. Still he could imagine what it could be like. Still Davorin didn't want to revealed it. All it revealed that the vampire and the pirate were more alike then they thought. After her coy comment Davorin pulls Liz closer saying "Well we could go meet her now or..." he says before whispering "I do have that room in the inn still". @Crystal Cali

Liz grins as Davorin whispers to her, and then whispers back, "We wouldn't want to let that go to waste, now would we?" She pulls away from him, sliding her hand down his arm to grab a hold of his hand and pull him along with her to the inn.

@SirGrey

Davorin puts up no resistance against Liz as she pulls him through the village. As they enter the room a smile draws on his face. Kiss along her neck he starts to undo her belt *Fade to black*. @Crystal Cali

As Maggie got to May's she would tell the guards that May was expecting her, taking Maggie to May's office, entering she would see May over her desk as she looking over things. Sitting down in front of the desk, "I'll make this quick, so you can continue with your business." She pauses, "The isle need better protection for it's residents or at least the residence of the town, I've been helping with making sure that the guards know where things are happening, getting them to the places they need to go as fast as possible. The problem is the adversaries that have been showing up recently are far more dangerous than anything the guards could handle. My proposal is allowing me control of a unit of men that I would help them combat the more dangerous aspects. These men will need to be devoted to protecting the town and are willing to do anything to do so, because they'll be making a deal with me in order to be able to deal with these threats. Are there any issues with this proposal?" Maggie would say that straight faced looking at May, waiting for an answer.

@Crystal Cali

May sits up straighter and sets her pen down as she listens to Maggie's proposal. She keeps a neutral expression, though she was hardly fond of the idea. Still, there could be some benefits, if Maggie's intentions were good. "I will have to speak with Raider, as he is the head of the guard, before making a decision on this. Raider also has experience fighting demons, which is part of the reason why he was given the position in the first place. I will send for him, and we will talk it over. I will send you a message once we have come to a decision."

@SinningSloth

"thank you darling, I came to you since Raider is one person and if the town was ever under siege he might not be able to manage the situation on his own, plus, he is more likely to think on the matter more if it was coming from you and don't worry, I have the best intensions, after all, what's the point in causing harm to my own place of residence. Toddles darling, I'll let you get back to your business, I have some of my own." With that Maggie would leave to go back to Montblanca.

@Crystal Cali

May nods, and as she thought about what Maggie had said, she sends one of her guards out to find Raider.

@YoungX

Liz would cling onto Davorin, not wanting to leave, but thinking about how Maggie said she wanted to talk...... eh, the demon could wait a little longer.

@SirGrey

As will Remain trapped in this new barrier he wondered how to escape. Amazed that no one outside had even attempted to help him with this matter he sighed @everyoneinthearea

Seeing that this was going on far too long, Raina shouts in a commanding voice, "Lower your barrier, and leave this place, reaper! The only one who has died was already dead to begin with, so you have no souls to collect here!" @MrEvilMexican

When Maggie got back to her office a thought would come to mind, did anyone get Will out after she left, the guy's and idiot but shouldn't be left stuck there. Thinking about that she would send an illusion to where he was, still there Will would see an illusion of Maggie laughing before talking to him, "Did people forget about you? You seem to be a little stuck in there, would you like some help?" A grin on Maggie's face shows as she asked, simply from the humour she finds in this.

@ThatOneLunatic

Davorin looked down, with Liz cling to him. "You know we really should go see Maggie shouldn't we" the vampire whispered. "It was such shame that we got... distracted" Davorin said with a coy grin. @Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan reached for his neck trying to pull off something. "i-i-i can't breath." elite's Oak leaf began to tighten around Evan's neck suffocating him. The oak leaf necklass was starting to use Kal's energy and trying to kill the host in this case its Evan.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan reached for his neck trying to pull off something. "i-i-i can't breath." elite's Oak leaf began to tighten around Evan's neck suffocating him. The oak leaf necklass was starting to use Kal's energy and trying to kill the host in this case its Evan.

[/QUOTE]
Ty kneeled and started trying to pry it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back