• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Liz thinks for a moment. "That doesn't sound too bad. What kinds of powers do people usually get out of this deal? I know ye said it varies, but there has to be some pattern. And, not that it matters, but would it change my appearance at all?" Liz pauses to think some more, wondering what Davorin would think about this whole deal. It was clear he cared for her, and she cared for him. This was an odd situation in Liz's mind, as she had not ever really cared much for anyone but herself.... Well, not since she was a little girl anyway. "Does Davorin know about this little offer?" @SinningSloth

Last edited by a moderator:
Will closed his eyes as Raina nuzzled closer to him. He really loved her. He honestly never wanted that moment to fade but just as he began to doze off a loud thunk would be heard. And a whisping arrow projected straight towards Raina. Will immediately drew his blade deflecting it with a upwards slash and he looked to see where it came from.

A the edge of the treeline 3 figures stood instantly recognizable as Deldhirons mother, father, and brother. And he looked to Raina. He could take his brother but not all three of them. He nodded his head in sorrow. "I'm sorry." @Crystal Cali

"I know the region right now, so I'll be able to lead the way but pumpkin, I don't think you'd want me to use an illusion to fix your wall, I can see through my illusions, that's how I can search the forest, have my 'staff' work, keep an eye on the town, be in my office talking to Liz and all at the same time but if you wish, fine." The illusion gestures its hand to the hole in the wall. The wall looks identical to what it was before being destroyed, the illusion standing next to Davorin simply looks to Davorin, "I'd get it fixed properly as soon as." with that sorted the illusion began to walk to the region that Maggie narrowed the search to.

@SirGrey

A moment of thought shows on Maggie's face as she remembered some of the powers people have received, "powers like gaining the strength that outmatched Titan himself, gaining the endurance to survive any ordeal unscathed, being able to create beams of ethereal wrath that tore through both spiritual and physical bond, being able to shapeshift into practically anything, those are some that I can remember off the top of my head." she pauses, likely so Liz could have a moment to catch up, "appearance wise, nothing will change, unless you get the power to shapeshift, other than that, no change in your appearance will happen and I've already told Davorin about this, and he just wanted for me to make sure you were safe."

@Crystal Cali

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will closed his eyes as Raina nuzzled closer to him. He really loved her. He honestly never wanted that moment to fade but just as he began to doze off a loud thunk would be heard. And a whisping arrow projected straight towards Raina. Will immediately drew his blade deflecting it with a upwards slash and he looked to see where it came from.
A the edge of the treeline 3 figures stood instantly recognizable as Deldhirons mother, father, and brother. And he looked to Raina. He could take his brother but not all three of them. He nodded his head in sorrow. "I'm sorry." @Crystal Cali
Ty whipped around drawing his sword. He concentrated, and the fire covered his sword.

"Well I don't want random idiots walking into my home so it will do for now" Davorin explains as he follows the illusion. Davorin kept his hand to his blade after all, were they were going an attack could come form anywhere. "Got anything new from the search yet?" @SinningSloth

Raina stands, drawing her daggers and glaring towards the three who had appeared. "You're not fighting them alone. And you can't tell us no," she speaks in a firm voice, and looks from Will to Ty, then glances around to see if Evan was still nearby. As she did, she emits a low hum, summoning her pet panther to her side. Ash finds the enemy instantly, and crouches into a combat stance, waiting for Raina's command. @ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

Liz blushes slightly as Maggie tells her that Davorin only wanted to make sure she was safe. "Alright then. I'll do it," she says with more resolve than she had expressed before. "If hell's gonna open up on this isle, I've got to adapt to keep up." @SinningSloth

"okay then poppet, this won't take long." saying that she the room that they were in began to shift the pulse that Liz heard while playing was back, stronger than before, Maggie's image seemed to pulse in harmony with the other pulsing, soon after Liz would see her own image doing the same, the pulsing would become louder, not deafening but loud enough to mask any other noise she heard before, a moment later the pulsing began to fade, the room returned to normal and noise once again could be heard, Maggie looks to Liz, "how do you feel poppet?"

@Crystal Cali

The illusion's image stutters for a moment before returning to normal, now looking at Davorin, "yes, they are near by, Tharron isn't on his own tho, there are three, including himself, there is also Will and a few others. We need to get there quickly." the illusion began to move towards where she saw them.

@SirGrey

As this happened the illusion that spotted Will and the other quickly moves to them, "It's Maggie, what is happening here? Both me and Davorin are on the way and from the looks of it, you'll need as many people as you can get." The new illusion spoke to Will and those around him.

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

Liz blinks rapidly. The pulsing reality didn't exactly help with her drunkenness. "I'm not sure I feel any different.... Well, maybe like things are still movin' along with the pulse, but that could be the alcohol talkin'" @SinningSloth

Raina looks over to Maggie's illusion. "Tharron resurrected his parents as well," she briefly explains.

"I can get there faster then you can" Davorin says before focusing his mind. In a matter of seconds Davorin in his bat form flew off to meet with Will and the others. As Raina spoke the bat flew over head before changing back into its 'human form'. "Well that doesn't bode well for us now does it" the vampire said with his hand on his blade. "I'm sorry Will, I can't understand what you are going through but I will help you". @ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind @SinningSloth

"it's likely the alcohol, you'd only feel the pulse if you focused on it normally, now think, what else do you feel." Maggie would walk to Liz, checking her over, after doing so she would sit back in her chair, taking out the rum pouring a glass for herself, "The manifestation of the powers that you now have can be and likely would be subtle until you learn to use it." @Crystal Cali

As Davorin ran off, the illusion that was with him would dissipate so he didn't need to worry about speed. Once Davorin gets to Raina and Will the illusion that was there would become quasi-real so it could help if needed.

@SirGrey @ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats

The three Did not care for the others there. The vine creatures began to walk out of the forest to face the others.

Thannor and his Father spotted Raina and chuckled as Thannor commented "Oh sweet little Raina. Do you know how it feels to die?! To be sent to your death all for the King?! Do you?! No you wretched whore! You never had to sufer for anything in your life!" At that moment the 3 of them burst towards Raina and Will as the vine creatures engaged the rest. His mother against Raina and Thannor and his father against Will. @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth @otskubeats @SirGrey

The vampire drew his sword, ready to face down the hideous creatures. Cutting down a few of them he snarls like a wolf. His blade cuts through the monster like a warm knife through butter. Still the creatures did seem to just keep coming. It was like fighting tidal wave. "Come on you over grown weeds, I have steel for you all!". @ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind @SinningSloth

ThatOneLunatic said:
The three Did not care for the others there. The vine creatures began to walk out of the forest to face the others.
Thannor and his Father spotted Raina and chuckled as Thannor commented "Oh sweet little Raina. Do you know how it feels to die?! To be sent to your death all for the King?! Do you?! No you wretched whore! You never had to sufer for anything in your life!" At that moment the 3 of them burst towards Raina and Will as the vine creatures engaged the rest. His mother against Raina and Thannor and his father against Will. @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth @otskubeats @SirGrey
Ty's flames easily burned the vine monsters, as he slashed through them

As this happened Liz would just see Maggie just disperse into the shadows, with a voice coming from them, "focus on your powers, I need to help Davorin." the voice faded as Maggie began to travel through the shadows to reach Davorin and everyone. Seeing the vine creatures, Maggie would just create quasi-real jinn to help fight the vine creature all the while forming her guitar and begin to sing, forming quasi-real obstacles making the area for the vine creatures and Wills dead family.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX @SirGrey @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

Raina blocks the woman's attack with her daggers, while Ash ounces at her in an attempt to grab her feet. "What you suffered was wrong, and unfair. I am sorry for your pain, but I never wronged you. I never wished for your deaths."

Liz almost starts to panic as she hears that Davorin was in trouble, finding it hard to sit still and think. She gets up and rushes out of Montblanka, heading for the forest. Her heart was pounding in her ears, and her drunkenness had completely faded in a matter of minutes. Liz runs to the forest, now moving faster than she ever had before. It was almost.... supernatural how fast her legs moved. She felt stronger too, almost impenetrable. In no time, she made it to where the fight was, rushing in she draws her sword and starts attacking the vine creatures from behind.

@SirGrey @ThatOneLunatic @SinningSloth @Otakubeats @YoungX

Wild Wolf Wind]Evan still in a daze siting against a tree drew his throwing knife and aimed for Wills brother. Hearing the whisp of the wind as it flys Evan then reaches for his Saxe Knife for protection. "leave them alone." he said weakly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37187-thatonelunatic/ said:
Ty moved closer to Evan, killing the vine creatures who approached.

The woman didnt listen to Rainas words "You Royals sent us to fight for you! You couldnt do the work yourselfves!" She rolled out of the way of Ash and lunged forward with her blade in a stabbing motion.

The Vine creatures would comtinue to come from th ground in whats seeemed like an endless tide

Thannor dodged the projectile crom evan woth ease as he swiftly engaged will in a flurry forcing will to step back as he is attacked. His father rushing in and begining to slash rapidly. Will was a skilled fighter but he couldnt fight his brother and father with as much ease as most of his opponents. It was obvious soon he would be overwhelmed @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth @YoungX @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

ThatOneLunatic said:
The woman didnt listen to Rainas words "You Royals sent us to fight for you! You couldnt do the work yourselfves!" She rolled out of the way of Ash and lunged forward with her blade in a stabbing motion.
The Vine creatures would comtinue to come from th ground in whats seeemed like an endless tide

Thannor dodged the projectile crom evan woth ease as he swiftly engaged will in a flurry forcing will to step back as he is attacked. His father rushing in and begining to slash rapidly. Will was a skilled fighter but he couldnt fight his brother and father with as much ease as most of his opponents. It was obvious soon he would be overwhelmed @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth @YoungX @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind
Raider would unleash power which caused the area around everyone to shake a bit. Then with extreme speed he would unleash the demonic katana and would rush through cutting the vine creatures with too much ease. With that he would head to Thannor himself and would attack. To everyone it seemed he didn't attack, but he had already unleashed a flurry of slashes. "Your not getting off I'm afraid."

@ThatOneLunatic

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneLunatic said:
Thannor smiled and began to defend himself. Matching his speed he peeled away from Will as he retaliated slashing at Raiders left leg @YoungX
Raider blocked the slashes with his demonic katana as he analyzed Thannor as he finds ways to fight. He had already fought Kal and Haxxorus... so this wasn't as bad for him. "You know Haxxorus could've helped us with this, but that's fine," he said to himself. In any case, he would only go for the defensive once he finds a good attack. Also at the same time... he secretly began charging up light.

@ThatOneLunatic

Raina sighs as she hears the words. Well, you can't reason with the dead, I guess. As the woman lunges, Ash ducks to the side, and Raina summons vines from a nearby tree to pull her up. Hanging from the vines, Raina sheaths her dagger, takes out her bow, and rapidly starts firing arrows at the woman and the vine creatures. @ThatOneLunatic

As the vine creatures continued to basically grow out of the ground Maggie would create a barrier between the earth and people fighting, with razor threads, whirling through the ground under the barrier shredding the vine creatures. Looking to Tharron and the other dead, Liz would feel the pulse coming from Maggie as her guitar materialises, eye already open, soon after she begins to play and sing, the song would be felt like hooks pulling Tharron and the others below, slowing their movements and making it difficult to maneuverer. The Jinn she created would fight any of the vine creatures that push through the razors and barrier.

@ThatOneLunatic @Crystal Cali @YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back