• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

MrEvilMexican said:
Kal'Thazaan fell to the floor, holding his chest... At the brink of death. Suddenly, an eruption of pure void energy tore through the air, sending both Raider and Hexxarus tumbling. What emerged from the explosion was... Horrifying. A creature wielding an orb, composed of purely emptiness. Even Hexxarus was afraid of the monster before them.
View attachment 322851

The Warden marvelled at his new power, and his first move was to chain Hexxarus, pulling the horseman towards him and delivering a kick and sending Hexxarus right next to Raider.

BEHOLD FOOLS, MY POWER CANNOT BE DENIED!!!

Hexxarus turned to Raider and sighed heavily.

I'm thinking get rid of that thing first... And then murder each other later.

@YoungX
Raider just nodded. "I don't know what happened but for now we fight." He would look to the being that seemed to be Kal. The orb seemed to be that of the void. Void was inherently nothingness so he was technically holding nothing. Nothing is the lack of something, but it was more than that. This meant that in order to combat it... he would have to keep on charging the light in him. For now he would maintain a defensive stance.

@MrEvilMexican

Hexxarus inspected the situation closely. He was just betrayed by his ally and now a fragile alliance was made between him and Raider, and the kick earlier may have caused unwanted damage.

Idiot, next time, don't shatter his lantern. Anyhow, you already did it and now we're both toast. I've analysed the situation and I would say, ignore his orb and directly attack Kal'Thazaan. He is currently flesh and blood and that brings great weaknesses to exploit. And just so you know, don't question my strategy. I used to be a grand general in life.

@YoungX

"Well that would be a new record for me. but for you this is just taking it easy isn't" Davorin says with a smile. Grabbing a glass of homemade blood wine , the vampire sips some of it. The hunger dies down for a while. The vampire smiles saying "wouldn't want an aciden-Gah!" before he slams his hand on the table. Some presence some kind of magic a. Kal'Thazaan? Perhaps but it felt like something else. "I'm I'm fine". @Crystal Cali @MrEvilMexican

SirGrey said:
"Well that would be a new record for me. but for you this is just taking it easy isn't" Davorin says with a smile. Grabbing a glass of homemade blood wine , the vampire sips some of it. The hunger dies down for a while. The vampire smiles saying "wouldn't want an aciden-Gah!" before he slams his hand on the table. Some presence some kind of magic a. Kal'Thazaan? Perhaps but it felt like something else. "I'm I'm fine". @Crystal Cali @MrEvilMexican
As Davorin kept on drinking his wine, an iron juggernaut, half horse, half man would crash right through the walls, tumbling on the floor. He was simply iron armour in the shape of a centaur, with ethereal flames burning within the shell. It was the legendary Aspect of War himself, Hexxarus. (Also great allies to Kal'Thazaan.) Hexxarus grabbed Davorin's sword off him.

No time, Kal'Thazaan just snapped and is now killing everything. I'll give you it's remnants when I'm done with it.

He had barely finished talking when Kal'Thazaan's chains wrapped around Hexxarus and he was pulled back towards his former friend and current foe-- Kal'Thazaan.

@SirGrey

MrEvilMexican said:
As Davorin kept on drinking his wine, an iron juggernaut, half horse, half man would crash right through the walls, tumbling on the floor. He was simply iron armour in the shape of a centaur, with ethereal flames burning within the shell. It was the legendary Aspect of War himself, Hexxarus. (Also great allies to Kal'Thazaan.) Hexxarus grabbed Davorin's sword off him.
No time, Kal'Thazaan just snapped and is now killing everything. I'll give you it's remnants when I'm done with it.

He had barely finished talking when Kal'Thazaan's chains wrapped around Hexxarus and he was pulled back towards his former friend and current foe-- Kal'Thazaan.

@SirGrey
Raider would slash the body of Kal using his holy sword. It still didn't look like he was moving that much. Kal'Thazaan would be hit with 20 of these slashes. If 10 mortally wounded the old one... double that should do something. He would also continue to charge light.

@MrEvilMexican

Kal'Thazaan kicked Hexxarus aside and the horseman rolled across the ground, badly hurt. Kal'Thazaan turned around to Raider. 20 slashes did do something, as the... Thing staggered backwards and began bleeding the same black liquid Davorin had found earlier some time. Hexxarus would just lay there, resting, for he was mortally wounded from both the fight from Raider earlier and the hits he had endured from his former ally.

@YoungX

A centaur crashed through Davorin's wall. He for a moment contemplated how odd his life was. "Take it" Davorin switched to action the moment he heard Kal'Thazaan name. If so this could be Hexxarus himself. It didn't matter for the moment. He grabbed Liz's hand and ran into the armoury. Grabbing a news sword and a enchanted dagger Davorin got from a goblin, he turned to the pirate queen saying "Look if you want to help or stay here, though with what we are up against. Davorin quickly look over his experiment. The black ooze still wasn't done yet, it need five more minutes or so before all the chemicals could be tested. "If that does anything weird, yell" The vampire said before dashing off. As he ran to the hole in the wall, he saw Hexxarus injured. "Why is he attacking you Hezxaurs aren't you allies?" @MrEvilMexican @YoungX @Crystal Cali

SirGrey said:
A centaur crashed through Davorin's wall. He for a moment contemplated how odd his life was. "Take it" Davorin switched to action the moment he heard Kal'Thazaan name. If so this could be Hexxarus himself. It didn't matter for the moment. He grabbed Liz's hand and ran into the armoury. Grabbing a news sword and a enchanted dagger Davorin got from a goblin, he turned to the pirate queen saying "Look if you want to help or stay here, though with what we are up against. Davorin quickly look over his experiment. The black ooze still wasn't done yet, it need five more minutes or so before all the chemicals could be tested. "If that does anything weird, yell" The vampire said before dashing off. As he ran to the hole in the wall, he saw Hexxarus injured. "Why is he attacking you Hezxaurs aren't you allies?" @MrEvilMexican @YoungX @Crystal Cali
Not sure. He just went completely mad with power and wants to kill me for some reason...

Hexxarus explained, pointing to the figure that is only identified as Kal'Thazaan due to his similar traits in appearance.

That thing is enough to give me nightmares. You are... Brave to approach me. If the circumstances were different, you'd be dead already.

@SirGrey

"Don't get too happy Aspect of War, I know that you would kill me without a thought, I simply wished to know what happened" Davorin says standing up. "I have to say it is an honour to see the mighty being, and an even greater pleasure to see it injured" the vampire says in a light tone. Davorin's vampire senses all told him to run a leave, but he knew there was no out running this creature. Drawing his enchanted dagger, he went for a back stab to the seemingly occupied Kal'Thazzan. @MrEvilMexican @YoungX

SirGrey said:
"Don't get too happy Aspect of War, I know that you would kill me without a thought, I simply wished to know what happened" Davorin says standing up. "I have to say it is an honour to see the mighty being, and an even greater pleasure to see it injured" the vampire says in a light tone. Davorin's vampire senses all told him to run a leave, but he knew there was no out running this creature. Drawing his enchanted dagger, he went for a back stab to the seemingly occupied Kal'Thazzan. @MrEvilMexican @YoungX
Raider would continue charging up light as Davorin attacks Kal'Thazzan.

Kal'Thazaan decided to do something... New with the orb, which proved to be a fatal mistake. The orb suddenly became rather unstable and began to implode on itself. Hexxarus looked up and decided to would be time for a change of tactic.

Forget what I said earlier. Deal with the thing instead!

He shouted.

@YoungX

MrEvilMexican said:
Kal'Thazaan decided to do something... New with the orb, which proved to be a fatal mistake. The orb suddenly became rather unstable and began to implode on itself. Hexxarus looked up and decided to would be time for a change of tactic.
Forget what I said earlier. Deal with the thing instead!

He shouted.

@YoungX
Raider nodded at Hexxarus, and soon he would charge enough energy. "Here goes nothing." Soon he would throw the charged energy which took the shape of an orb the size relative to Kal'Thazaan's. Soon the the orb would collide with his orb which would cause not just Kal'Thazaan to take heavy damage, but would reverse implode the Kal'THazaan's orb.

@MrEvilMexican

"What in the Gods names" Davorin muttered as he saw Raider, do whatever he was doing. Still Davorin would press on with his attack. He went for his back stab with his enchanted dagger. As he did he saw Raider seemingly charge the orb. After his attack the vampire moved over to Raider's location saying "You sure that will work?". @YoungX @MrEvilMexican

SirGrey said:
"What in the Gods names" Davorin muttered as he saw Raider, do whatever he was doing. Still Davorin would press on with his attack. He went for his back stab with his enchanted dagger. As he did he saw Raider seemingly charge the orb. After his attack the vampire moved over to Raider's location saying "You sure that will work?". @YoungX @MrEvilMexican
He looked to Davorin and said, "I've been charging up on light. It's not just from me, but from other sources as well."

Kal'Thazaan's orb began going extremely unstable, and soon imploded on Kal'Thazaan, completely erasing the warden from existence. All that remained of the Warden of Torment was his demonic skull, laying on the floor, lifeless. Hexxarus, (who had regenerated a fair bit) found his way to the skull, the rider's shadow looming over it. He picked up the skull and looked into it's empty eye sockets. To most, another threat to the worlds had been erradicated, but to Hexxarus... He had lost a friend. Somebody that always had his back, something not even his loyal men in life could have given him. A friend that he had trusted, a friend that always stood by his side. The Aspect of War let out a heavy sigh and turned to Raider. Instead of attacking Raider like Hexxarus had said would happen, the Aspect began talking.

Never had I been in debt to a mortal, nor in debt to anyone. And yet, I am in debt to you, half demon.

He said, looking away.

I--I-... I am aware of the dangers this colony faces, it's constant battle for survival... If you were to allow me, then I would gladly protect these villagers with honor.

He said, turning back to Raider and giving Raider his iron-clad hand to shake.

Consider it, for it is not every day that the Aspect of War would swallow his own pride.

@YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
MrEvilMexican said:
Kal'Thazaan's orb began going extremely unstable, and soon imploded on Kal'Thazaan, completely erasing the warden from existence. All that remained of the Warden of Torment was his demonic skull, laying on the floor, lifeless. Hexxarus, (who had regenerated a fair bit) found his way to the skull, the rider's shadow looming over it. He picked up the skull and looked into it's empty eye sockets. To most, another threat to the worlds had been erradicated, but to Hexxarus... He had lost a friend. Somebody that always had his back, something not even his loyal men in life could have given him. A friend that he had trusted, a friend that always stood by his side. The Aspect of War let out a heavy sigh and turned to Raider. Instead of attacking Raider like Hexxarus had said would happen, the Aspect began talking.
Never had I been in debt to a mortal, nor in debt to anyone. And yet, I am in debt to you, half demon.

He said, looking away.

I--I-... I am aware of the dangers this colony faces, it's constant battle for survival... If you were to allow me, then I would gladly protect these villagers with honor.

He said, turning back to Raider and giving Raider his iron-clad hand to shake.

Consider it, for it is not every day that the Aspect of War would swallow his own pride.

@YoungX
Raider looked to Hexxarus with a cautious, yet calm face. Then he would take his hand and shook it with his. "Very well. Just hope that Maggie over there doesn't rip your head off. She isn't happy about Kal'Thazaan invading her area."

@MrEvilMexican @SirGrey @SinningSloth

The vampire let out a sigh. His nightmare had ended. Kal'Thazaan as dead, for now at least, after all with creatures like him, you never can be too sure. Speaking of creature like this, Davorin didn't trust Hexxarus or his word for a moment. He was an aspect, a God like being, and they were always treacherous, power hunger, high and mighty and above all destructive. Davorin didn't say anything, after all angering someone like The Aspect of War wasn't a good idea. "Well at least its over now, though my wall was a high price to pay for it" the vampire says in a light tone. "Good job by the way with the orb" Davorin says with genuine respect in his voice.. @MrEvilMexican @YoungX @SinningSloth

SirGrey said:
The vampire let out a sigh. His nightmare had ended. Kal'Thazaan as dead, for now at least, after all with creatures like him, you never can be too sure. Speaking of creature like this, Davorin didn't trust Hexxarus or his word for a moment. He was an aspect, a God like being, and they were always treacherous, power hunger, high and mighty and above all destructive. Davorin didn't say anything, after all angering someone like The Aspect of War wasn't a good idea. "Well at least its over now, though my wall was a high price to pay for it" the vampire says in a light tone. "Good job by the way with the orb" Davorin says with genuine respect in his voice.. @MrEvilMexican @YoungX @SinningSloth
Raider nodded to Davorin. "Thank you. Now then there is the matter of Will's brother to deal with as you know." He wonders how Will is doing, and speaking of which he has to train him. For Will to duel and eventually kill his brother is a task daunting for most others.

@MrEvilMexican @SinningSloth @SirGrey

(you have no idea how pissed off she is.)

As the fighting subsides, Maggie still played, the melody different, like the music washed over everyone, the mist around dispersing 'til all the mist in the area was gone, she looked to Hexxarus with scorn. Suddenly Hexxarus would feel something pass through him, resting in the ethereal flames behind the armour. "This is my territory and you will follow the rules of it." Saying the Hexxarus would feel the flames being dragged into what ever found its way into Hexxarus. "Submit to my rules or your flame is null and void."

@MrEvilMexican @SirGrey @YoungX

"Ah yes our friend who caused those plant creatures to rise up, tell me how are you planning on killing him?" Davorin says in rather calm tone. The vampire had no real love for Will, but to have such a monster as a brother well, it is a fate not becoming for anyone. Davorin's thought are interrupted by Maggie being Maggie. He smiled at The Apsect of War being shown his place in the grand scheme of things. The vampire was also still a bit torn up about his wall. @MrEvilMexican @SinningSloth @YoungX @ThatOneLunatic

Hexxarus didn't even give two shits about Maggie's threats.

Demon, I've heard the disturbing rhymes of the headless horseman, seen the horrors of the works of Lucifer himself himself and even made Hades cry in the corner. The undead would never bow down to the likes of you.

He taunted the demon, kicking dust into the air. The Black Mist was already swirling again, and no amount of power could remove it. (Just to piss off Maggie's some more). Before Hexxarus could do anything more, Kal'Thazaan's lantern materialised before Hexxarus who swiftly unlocked it, the symphony of screams drowning the entire island in its terrible music. If Kal'Thazaan's lantern was here, the Warden would not be far, and Hexxarus knew that... He turns to Davorin, and gave him that *I don't think it's over* sort of look.

@SinningSloth

@YoungX

@SirGrey

SirGrey said:
"Ah yes our friend who caused those plant creatures to rise up, tell me how are you planning on killing him?" Davorin says in rather calm tone. The vampire had no real love for Will, but to have such a monster as a brother well, it is a fate not becoming for anyone. Davorin's thought are interrupted by Maggie being Maggie. He smiled at The Apsect of War being shown his place in the grand scheme of things. The vampire was also still a bit torn up about his wall. @MrEvilMexican @SinningSloth @YoungX @ThatOneLunatic
MrEvilMexican said:
Hexxarus didn't even give two shits about Maggie's threats.
Demon, I've heard the disturbing rhymes of the headless horseman, seen the horrors of the works of Lucifer himself himself and even made Hades cry in the corner. The undead would never bow down to the likes of you.

He taunted the demon, kicking dust into the air. The Black Mist was already swirling again, and no amount of power could remove it. (Just to piss off Maggie's some more). Before Hexxarus could do anything more, Kal'Thazaan's lantern materialised before Hexxarus who swiftly unlocked it, the symphony of screams drowning the entire island in its terrible music. If Kal'Thazaan's lantern was here, the Warden would not be far, and Hexxarus knew that... He turns to Davorin, and gave him that *I don't think it's over* sort of look.

@SinningSloth

@YoungX

@SirGrey
"It appears that the Isle will be plagued with problems. In any case Will's brother is a priority first. Will has challenged his brother to a duel but... with the way he is I don't believe he won't be able to strike him down." He then looked to Davorin. "For now I'll personally train Will."

@SirGrey @SinningSloth

as Hexxarus showed disrespected Maggie a large portion of the flames were pulled into what ever Maggie left in Hexxarus, extinguishing the flames that were taken, for the mist, she would simply pluck another string and watch as the mist scatters into nothing. She looks to Hexxarus, "do you think I care that he scared old management, I am from the abyss, a place where no wished to go, not even Lucifer, Hades or any of those incessant fools."

@MrEvilMexican @SirGrey @YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back