• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

"Only in my nightmares" Davorin says in an ominous fashion. "Its only a legend a myth a ghost story you you tell children on all hallows eve" Davorin says recalling his past. "The living embodiment of torment and pain, Kal'Thazaan". The vampire recalled something he had heard about the creature a poem. "Kal'Thazaan sits inside your head, Kal'Thazaan comes for the dead, Kal'Thazaan sees you in your bed, And eats you when you're sleeping". He then turned to the bird "Yes... thank you". Davorin said before trying to stand up. It wasn't a good idea. @SinningSloth @Wild Wolf Wind @Crystal Cali

After the shock of almost dying wore off. Ty stood and began to walk to the tree-house Raina show'd him. He sat at the edge of the clearing shivering, still trying to light a fire.

@Crystal Cali

Raina looks down from the tree house, seeing Ty lighting a fire. "I'm up here if you need anything," she says, not feeling like coming down just now, but now wanting to ignore Ty either. @Otakubeats

Raina watched Ty, and saw the blood that appeared on his hand when he you he'd the back of his head. She quickly makes her way to the ground, takes the bandages out of her pouch, and tries to start wrapping them around Ty's head. "What happened?" @Otakubeats

Thannor had entered the old

Battlefround. He stood in the center of the field raising

His arms to the sky as hos aura spread across the ground. "Mother. Father. Can you hear me? Deldhiron has sided with those who sent us to die. He has betrayed us. Rise. Help me regain our families honor that my foolish brother has Tarnished!" As he said this two whisps of dark smoke flew into the ground and a few moments later two bodies rose from the ground. They were Elves. They were clad in armor. They seemed to be furious and one spoke in a dark tone, it was a female "Where is our little Deldhiron?" The other male spoke "Probably hiding behind the weak humans right?" Thannor spoke now "Yes. He is in the Village inhabitaded by Humans. We must prepare. He has gotten stronger since last we seen him." (Now the real fun begins xD )

SinningSloth said:
"If you mean Montblanca, I'll have something nice waiting, free of charge, I've already got the a very nice quota for the day, so a bit of generosity won't hurt." The illusion said before it smiles and disperses. A while later people would notice signs popping up stating that Montblanca is open again after the event that happened. With Montblanca open, Maggie returned to her office, having herself stay in demon form so the 'staff' can function as such. @Crystal Cali @Shammy the Shamrock
Sitting at her desk she would be using her eyes and ears to keep an eye on the town, looking through the town she'd see a very much beaten Davorin being helped by someone, one of the illusionary birds goes down over to them, "Pumpkin? Are you alright? Would you me to tell Liz?" the bird speaks with Maggie's voice, looking at the wounds before looking to Evan, "I take it you know something about what happened, care to share with the class?" The illusion spoke now moving to Evan.

@SirGrey @Wild Wolf Wind
Evan looks at the illusion. he can feel its apart of something, Like a magic messenger. he looks back at Davorin "So its literally a walking nightmare?"

"Okay Pumpkin, I'll tell Liz about what happened, Come to Montblanca, I believe she's heading that way herself." looking over the wounds again, "What about those? Do you need a place to get patched up?" @SirGrey @Wild Wolf Wind

A short while after the illusion left Liz another one appeared, "Poppet, meet me at Montblanca, something happened to Davorin, I'll get May to come over, see if she can help with the wound." the illusion pauses, "He's shaken up about this." The illusion in front of Liz waiting for a response from her.

@Crystal Cali

Will smiled to Raider and said loudly "Alright I will return later. Tomorrow at sunset." He said as he walked off back into the forest. He figured he would finish the treehouse he started long ago. As he got there he spotted the two of

them. He knew ty lost his memory but he also had the feeling that Ty disliked him now.....earlier he could feel Ty's emotions through his aura, and he stopped about 10 feet from the two of them and began to turn away @Crystal Cali @Otakubeats

@Otakubeats[/URL]
"When do you think I'll get my memories back? If ever.." He looked at her, waiting her response.

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will smiled to Raider and said loudly "Alright I will return later. Tomorrow at sunset." He said as he walked off back into the forest. He figured he would finish the treehouse he started long ago. As he got there he spotted the two of
them. He knew ty lost his memory but he also had the feeling that Ty disliked him now.....earlier he could feel Ty's emotions through his aura, and he stopped about 10 feet from the two of them and began to turn away @Crystal Cali @Otakubeats
Looking up, something clicked. "..Will?" It was strange because no one had said or used the name when he'd been listening. It was always Melamin or something like that... He only stared at Will with wide eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
He heard his words and he turned, a bit shocked himself "Ty? Did you just?" His bloody bandage around his thigh and he took a few steps and the bandage seemed to grow darker. It was clear the wound was open under the bandage.

ThatOneLunatic said:
He heard his words and he turned, a bit shocked himself "Ty? Did you just?" His bloody bandage around his thigh and he took a few steps and the bandage seemed to grow darker. It was clear the wound was open under the bandage.
Ty stood and walked over to Will, making him sit. Looking Will in his eyes he spoke those words he'd said when they'd first become friends. "amin trust lle." After he said this he bent over coughing, a thin line of words appearing on his wrist.

just demada

ThatOneLunatic said:
He nodded "Alright...but you know....I might be....well gone soon...." He said grimly thinking to how his brother
Returned from the dead.

@Otakubeats
"S-stop saying that." Hi voice was laced with pain. "You've said that too many times...It never ends well.."

Ezekiel nodded "S-Sure, that sounds fine." He got up and dusted himself off, he tried to give a smile to Liz but it came out awkward. "Let me just wake up Avery."

Avery was already awake and rubbed her eyes "Morning again pirate queen. So what is this new place," she asked putting her hands behind her back, staring at Liz with her emotionless eyes.

@Crystal Cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back