• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

ThatOneLunatic said:
He inspected tys body for anything that could cause this
One thing that would ring an alarm was that his entire body was soaked and felt like ice. The wound on the back of his head had soaked through the bandages, dying them a crimson hue. Ty didn't do anything, it was like he couldn't hear Will.

"Pumpkin, you're not paying anyway." Maggie making sure the point got across, "So, what was this thing that got you so banged up." saying this a pair of illusionary hands formed, that started to treat the wound, using the medical supplies that were around the building in case anything happened there and someone needed treatment "vamp or not, this will sting." as the hands worked Davorin would feel the hands moving inside the would as hair thin wires started suturing the wounds, "you better be able to heal quickly, I'd rather have the choice when it come to being in either state." she spoke in a semi-jesting tone, looking to the pair, "Either we have a very powerful ghost or we're facing a demon, not so far from myself, just not as nice."

(sorry for the delay)

@SirGrey @Wild Wolf Wind

The vampire yelled as the hands got to work. He stopped quickly as he adapted to the pain. It hurt but he knew it was for the best. "I I don't know what that that thing is" the vampire said in between trying to hold back the pain. The vampire thought about the stories, eventually saying " Kal'Thazaan... he... it comes for people there souls but it won't just take them" the vampire said before his hand started stinging again. "It like to torture, torment, break down, before it kills you". @SinningSloth

"well then." A devilish grin appears on Maggie's face that would even make Davorin uneasy, "Why don't we go to him instead. Doesn't matter if he's a demon or ghost, this place is my territory and that ain't changing." Exhaling through the grin Davorin would see smoke being exhaled and it wasn't an illusion, what ever Maggie was thinking this was business on a personal level, at the same time the hands moved away from the now fully sutured wound. Looking to the wound then to Davorin, "Be glad I learnt a thing or two over the years, those wounds were here, there and everywhere." Maggie's expression was grim as if ready to do deeds even some demons find off putting, her tail starting to whip about with a lot of strength to the point where it was damaging the walls where they hit. Something was off with her, even more so than when Tharron attacked Montblanca.

@SirGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
The grin did indeed make the vampire feel uneasy. "If you go see him, you sign your death warrant" Davorin said getting up. "After all you have done I am grateful though f you will permit me I wish to use on of your rooms to rest" Davorin said going to one of said rooms. In there he almost immediately went to sleep. His dreams weren't pleasant. @SinningSloth

Will

Immdediatey removed the bandage exposing the wound and he rushed into the woods returning a few minutes later with a few flowers in his hand and he chewed them into a paste and put it onto the wound to stop the bleeding

Raided nodded to Will's response and would just train st the beach by himself for now. Septentrion was currently in the form of a demonic katana so he would still keep it sheathed. He would do rigorous forms of exercise as he waits for him.

@ThatOneLunatic (Finally woke from sleep. Hue.)

Liz froze when the illusion came and told her something had happened to Davorin. She nods towards the illusion, and says "I'm coming," before getting up. She looks back to the two kids and nods for them to follow. "I haven't gotten the chance to check it out yet, but I guess it's supposed to have food and entertainment. It's just beside the big house in the center of town, ye can't miss it, and I can't wait here. Someone needs me," she says, then turns and rushes out the door, and down the street to Montblanca. Liz bursts through the door, then assuming Maggie would be in the back, she makes her way to the room they were in earlier.

@Shammy the Shamrock @SinningSloth @SirGrey

Raina watched Will, about to offer to help him, but he seems to have taken care of it. "Do you want me to bandage that up again?"

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats

Ezekiel picks up Avery and follows Liz 'Very strange women.' He thought to himself as he ran on all fours, dropping Avery who followed on foot.

Avery followed her companion, her bland expression never fading. She see's Liz burst the door down and tilts her head "Talk about an entrance," she said chuckling slightly.

@Crystal Cali @SirGrey @SinningSloth

Meanwhile Raider would be at the beach as he waits for Will. This will be an important moment for him. To challenge his own brother in a duel in order to strike him down. For Raider it wont be a matter of if Will has the skill.... rather if he can even look his brother in the eye as he strikes him down. That will be the defining moment that will determine the duel. For now he waits.

As Davorin left to sleep Maggie would just say to herself, "If you think that's the case, I'd best get practising." By that time Liz came bursting through she would see a very serious Maggie, something she hasn't seen before, Liz saw Maggie as a demon, not just appearance but attitude and all, "He's asleep, resting after I sutured the wounds, he's in the room a few doors down, now if you don't mind... I have some practising to do." saying that she'd hold a hand out to the side for an ethereal guitar to manifest, the guitar itself looked like it was made in the eye of the abyss, holding it close to her body, she would begin tuning it, each strum of the string being heard miles out, not because of how loud it was, it just was heard. She would begin to play and like when tuning the guitar it was heard miles out. The music was eerily soothing on a primal level, as if affecting people's cores without nary an illusion.

@Crystal Cali @SirGrey @Shammy the Shamrock

Liz frowns at the lack of explaination, but the eery music gave her reason not to stick around. She would walk down the hall until she found the room where Davorin was. Liz enters quietly, in case Davorin was asleep. She sees him laying on the bed, and walks over, quietly sitting on the side of the bed, and watching him. She'd try to examine him without touching him or waking him up.

@SinningSloth @SirGrey

After a while of playing the guitar, Maggie would let go of the guitar with it staying in place, slowly fading away. In the room where Davorin was resting and Liz were a small voice spoke into Liz's ear, quietly so not to wake up Davorin, "He was in a fight with something called Kal'Thazaan and was losing, if it wasn't for an elf he'd likely be dead, he might have been if I didn't treat him, come to my office, there's a bit more I want to talk about, in private." with that the voice faded away.

@Crystal Cali

Liz nods, and would stand up. She would lean over and kiss Davorin on the cheek before walking out of the room, making sure she was very quiet as she shut the door, then headed to Maggie's office. "What the bloody hell is going on?" she questioned as she came through the door to the office.

@SinningSloth

"First, the injuries, they were bad, likely the only thing that kept him from dropping then and there was that vampire endurance of his, right now the only thing keeping those wounds together, is me, that being the reason for me staying in this state." she pauses, going into one of the draws, taking out a bottle of rum and two pint glasses, pouring one glass for herself and the other for Liz. "Second is the thing that he's found himself fighting, as I said to him and the elf that helped him, it's either a very powerful ghost or a demon similar to myself, which has the gall to encroach on my territory." Maggie takes a sip of the rum. "This thing needs to be dealt with and to Davorin, me going against it is a death wish on my part and after hearing my song." she sighs, "he's right."

@Crystal Cali

Liz snatches the other glass of rum and takes a gulp. "If Davorin thinks sending ye after this thing is a bad idea, I ain't got a chance either. I'm just an ordinary human, poppet. Good with a sword, and a lock pick, not much else." Liz looked furious at the fact that she just had to admit that she was rather helpless in this situation. "If this thing's a demon, than we ought to talk to Raider about it. He come out of a portal from hell to get here, so he says. Was talkin' about fightin' a demon too."

@SinningSloth

"Alright then, I'll tell him and poppet, I have a question." as she spoke a guitar much more normal looking than the one Maggie was playing before appears next to Liz, "Do you mind? Playing that is." Gesturing to the guitar, "it would be a help, even if you don't know how to play."

@Crystal Cali

as Raider was waited on the beach, he would see an illusion appear in front of him, "Pup, do you mind coming to Montblanca, we have an issue that you will be able to help deal with. It may be demonic or at least necrotic in nature and I was told you would be able to help. Come soon as, please." the illusion fades leaving Raider to his own devices.

@YoungX

SinningSloth said:
"Alright then, I'll tell him and poppet, I have a question." as she spoke a guitar much more normal looking than the one Maggie was playing before appears next to Liz, "Do you mind? Playing that is." Gesturing to the guitar, "it would be a help, even if you don't know how to play."
@Crystal Cali

as Raider was waited on the beach, he would see an illusion appear in front of him, "Pup, do you mind coming to Montblanca, we have an issue that you will be able to help deal with. It may be demonic or at least necrotic in nature and I was told you would be able to help. Come soon as, please." the illusion fades leaving Raider to his own devices.

@YoungX
Raider hears the message and sees the illusion fade. He was concerned that there was another issue on the Isle besides Will's brother. Still... training Will was a priority because as of now he fears that Will won't have what it takes to slay his brother. For now he leaves a note on the beach addresses to Will saying, "I'll be back. Guard issues." Then he quickly arrived to Montblanca and went in to find Maggie. He would say to her, "What's the issue?"

@SinningSloth

((@MrEvilMexican go ahead, but Liz and Maggie aren't anywhere easy to reach))

Liz raises an eyebrow, and takes the guitar. "I can play. Need another stage performer, or is this a private concert?" Liz sounded confused, though she wasn't complaining really. It had been a long time since she had played guitar, and she kind of missed it.

@SinningSloth

"Could you just play, I just want to test something." with that another guitar appears next to Maggie, the one from before

still equally disconcerting. One the guitar formed she would begin playing a soft melody, looking at Liz almost expectantly for her to join. The guitar Liz had would feel interesting like it melded with her as she touched it and releases when she let's it go.

@Crystal Cali

As Raider got there she would begin talking. "As I said, there is something of either demonic or necrotic in nature that suddenly popped up as was able to do a pretty bad number on Davorin, I was told that you are very much good at dealing with those sorts of entities, from the sound of the thing it's after souls of the powerful sort, one of the reasons it likely went after Davorin. This thing is a threat, one that I also find personal, with what you are I can guess you understand the idea of territories, yes? Well, it has encroached on mine and you might be able to guess the repercussions it will face. But we will need you help, so please. Help."

@YoungX

SinningSloth said:
"Could you just play, I just want to test something." with that another guitar appears next to Maggie, the one from before
still equally disconcerting. One the guitar formed she would begin playing a soft melody, looking at Liz almost expectantly for her to join. The guitar Liz had would feel interesting like it melded with her as she touched it and releases when she let's it go.

@Crystal Cali

As Raider got there she would begin talking. "As I said, there is something of either demonic or necrotic nature that suddenly popped up as was able to do a pretty bad number on Davorin, I was told that you are very much good at dealing with those sorts of entities, from the sound of the thing it's after souls pf the powerful sort, one of the reasons he likely went after Davorin. This thing is a threat, one that I also find personal, with what you are I can guess you understand the idea of territories, yes? Well, it has encroached on mine and you might be able to guess the repercussions it will face. But we will need you help, so please. Help."

@YoungX
Raider nods. "As Head Guard I have a duty to help. In any case your correct. This being, whatever it is, is an even bigger threat than Will's brother. If we were to fight him with our power then we can end this without needless casualties."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back