• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Ravens circled the skies and blocked out the light, the sounds of wings flapping became deafening. A purple portal opened as a creature necrotic in nature-- A skeleton dressed in a Plague Doctor outfit, carrying a 2m scythe like a staff.

This 'threat' will get us all if you don't get a move on. He isn't stupid, he will pick you out of the game one by one.

@Crystal Cali

@YoungX

@SinningSloth

MrEvilMexican said:
Ravens circled the skies and blocked out the light, the sounds of wings flapping became deafening. A purple portal opened as a creature necrotic in nature-- A skeleton dressed in a Plague Doctor outfit, carrying a 2m scythe like a staff.
This 'threat' will get us all if you don't get a move on. He isn't stupid, he will pick you out of the game one by one.

@Crystal Cali

@YoungX

@SinningSloth
Raider would already be aware of this presence and would be facing him. "And who might you be?" He was cautious at this point for this one also felt different.

As the presence of this entity became permeable to her, her tail began to thrash about hitting a book case shattering it's frame, causing books to fall to the ground. "Do you think I would leave anyone on their own at the moment? There is always a second pair of eyes on them. Now, what is this threat and how do you know it?" Maggie's word spat towards the new entity that uninvited barged into her office.

@MrEvilMexican

The Plague Doctor raised his palm as all the windows shut and a black flame ignited in his hand.

Mages, infants twisting and playing at the machinery behind reality.

He twisted his hands and the flames curled and swarmed into the shape of a summoning circle.

They tried to summon a demon, to enslave it, but what appeared before them was the Warden of Torment himself, Kal'Thazaan.

The flames once again reshaped itself into a demented, laughing skull before comletely dying out.

My name is Faust Windfallow. They know me as 'The Plague Doctor'. Call me what you want though, monster, demon, lich. I don't mind.

@SinningSloth

@Crystal Cali

@YoungX

Liz seta aside the guitar, which she never actually got to play, and faces this doctor fellow head on with an expressionless of irritation. "How about I call ye Ugly? Sound alright to ye, Ugly? Here's the deal, Ugly, yer showin' up here at the most inconvenient time, so how about ye get yer ugly ass out of this establishment, and we'll consider playin' yer games in a day or two... Maybe a week."

@MrEvilMexican @YoungX @SinningSloth

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will nods as he finishes closing the wound "I was just about to go search for one." He smiled to Raina as he held his hand out for a Bandage @Crystal Cali
Raina takes the bandages and hands them to Will. "What are you thinking?" she asks with a sigh, sounding exasperated.

Davorin woke up with a start, sweat on his face. His dream, or nightmares, were filled with hooks, chains and the screams of the dead. His wounds seemed to have healed, though his hand still looked like it had been through a blender. Getting out of his bed, the vampire wander out into the main area. He didn't know where Maggie or Liz were but he did know they had paid him a visit while he slept. It brought him comfort in the dark. Going to the desk he asks for something to eat. @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth

The person at the desk wasn't right. He bore a demonic skull as a head with green ethereal flames burning within. The skull bore a brotesque and largely disturbing grin. The worst part was that the man had barbed wires coming from his sleeves, hanging off the desk and a lantern with the same ethereal green flames burning within, seemingly floating next the the spectre. Screams of pain and agony rang from within the terrible lantern. Kal'Thazaan remained seated but stared into Davorin's eyes.

Why hello. What do you need? Food? Too bad. There won't be any food left for you when I'm finished with you.

Kal'Thazaan said in his echoing but otherwise, smooth voice.

@SirGrey

"get out." the voice boomed behind Kal'Thazaan, "you have no right to be in my territory, not alone hunt." A sense of dread emanated from where the voice came from, Maggie, standing, floating there, a guitar in her hand, ready to be played, this dread it felt like all the eyes of the abyss peered at Kal'Thazaan. Maggie plucks a string on the guitar and the sound was deadening to most "you do not have permission to be here, leave, or shall I begin to play." plucking another string, the sound was thrice as strong than the last. As this happened a 'staff' member food in toll, gesturing to Davorin to move away from what might happen.

@SirGrey @MrEvilMexican

The vampire stopped in his tracks as Kal'Thazaa talked. His appearance was sickly, putrid and other words that couldn't even begin to describe the horror of the monster that was before him. Davorin pulled his sword as well, though this time knew how little it would do. His good hand was also out of order so this wouldn't go well. As Maggie came in an battle the monster the vampire stood firm. He would stand with his allies. Still he moved back at Maggie request. He yelled "Verminous parasitic monster, you have been stopped before and will be again". @SinningSloth @MrEvilMexican

SirGrey said:
The vampire stopped in his tracks as Kal'Thazaa talked. His appearance was sickly, putrid and other words that couldn't even begin to describe the horror of the monster that was before him. Davorin pulled his sword as well, though this time knew how little it would do. His good hand was also out of order so this wouldn't go well. As Maggie came in an battle the monster the vampire stood firm. He would stand with his allies. Still he moved back at Maggie request. He yelled "Verminous parasitic monster, you have been stopped before and will be again". @SinningSloth @MrEvilMexican
SinningSloth said:
"get out." the voice boomed behind Kal'Thazaan, "you have no right to be in my territory, not alone hunt." A sense of dread emanated from where the voice came from, Maggie, standing, floating there, a guitar in her hand, ready to be played, this dread it felt like all the eyes of the abyss peered at Kal'Thazaan. Maggie plucks a string on the guitar and the sound was deadening to most "you do not have permission to be here, leave, or shall I begin to play." plucking another string, the sound was thrice as strong than the last. As this happened a 'staff' member food in toll, gesturing to Davorin to move away from what might happen.
@SirGrey @MrEvilMexican
MrEvilMexican said:
The person at the desk wasn't right. He bore a demonic skull as a head with green ethereal flames burning within. The skull bore a brotesque and largely disturbing grin. The worst part was that the man had barbed wires coming from his sleeves, hanging off the desk and a lantern with the same ethereal green flames burning within, seemingly floating next the the spectre. Screams of pain and agony rang from within the terrible lantern. Kal'Thazaan remained seated but stared into Davorin's eyes.
Why hello. What do you need? Food? Too bad. There won't be any food left for you when I'm finished with you.

Kal'Thazaan said in his echoing but otherwise, smooth voice.

@SirGrey
"Make that three who will stop you," Raider said as he joined the others against Kal'Thazaan.

@MrEvilMexican @SirGrey @SinningSloth

(sorry, I have to go for some time. Back in about 40 minutes)

The Plague Doctor-esque figure would creep up behind Kal'Thazaan, smashing a pot of boiling tea in it's skull, cathcing the wraith by surprize. He hit the warden with so much force he actually stumbled a few steps and leaned against the window (which was open.) The Plague Doctor then gave the warden a hard kick and he fell straight out of the window, disappearing, although the black mist didn't subside.

That should keep him off for five minutes or so. I must warn you, the black mist is his domain. This area is his domain now, despite it's former master. He can sense our presence while in here. Either we force him away or use magic against the mist.

He explained, sitting on the chair Kal'Thazaan had sat on earlier, stirring another pot of tea.

@YoungX

@SinningSloth

@SirGrey

"HIS DOMAIN?! no, this is my domain." As Maggie shout that, she closed her eye and began to play, doing so, the area began to pulse with each strum of the guitar, the pulses became stronger, opening her eyes to show a golden hue to them while thick smoke escaped the sides of her mouth, a slit on the guitar began to stir, opening showing a literal eye of the abyss and even tho it was only an eye, it looked pissed. Continuing to play everyone would notice how the mist began to react poorly to the playing, whipping about as if trying to avoid, something, failing to do so it began to disperse. "Here's a tip, don't piss off a demon from the lowest depths of hell."

@SirGrey @YoungX @MrEvilMexican

Kiera returned from the forest in the dark form she was in earlier. Evan thought he should practice Elita's magic on Kiera. i know its risky but i have to see if i have mastered it. he thought. He placed his hands on Kiera. pure avhiuk darkneukuk avo avhe righavful ukavaave soon there was a bright blinding light emitting from Kiera until Evan heard Loud playful yips. evan looked and saw that she was back to normal. he picked her up and ran to the Tree house. "Raina! Raina i got it!" he said as he ran holding Kiera

@Otakubeats @Crystal Cali

SinningSloth said:
"HIS DOMAIN?! no, this is my domain." As Maggie shout that, she closed her eye and began to play, doing so, the area began to pulse with each strum of the guitar, the pulses became stronger, opening her eyes to show a golden hue to them while thick smoke escaped the sides of her mouth, a slit on the guitar began to stir, opening showing a literal eye of the abyss and even tho it was only an eye, it looked pissed. Continuing to play everyone would notice how the mist began to react poorly to the playing, whipping about as if trying to avoid, something, failing to do so it began to disperse. "Here's a tip, don't piss off a demon from the lowest depths of hell."
"The lowest depths huh? I met Belial on my way down there. Fought him but then came here. Life is full of connections." Raider then thinks about what to do about the necrotic being.

SinningSloth said:
The mist was dissipating, but it wasn't giving up without a fight. It began twisting and writhing, attempting to fill the room again. Faust just casually sat there and drank the tea.

I'm not too sure about you, but Kal'Thazaan once made Hades cry in the corner.

He said, equal parts serious and equal parts joke. While it was true Kal'Thazaan even scared the Greek god of death, it was not true that the warden actually made Hades cry.

@SinningSloth

@YoungX

@SirGrey

Davorin kept quiet while the focusing his own magic to keep back the dark mist. He put all the fear, dread that Kal'Thazaan had given him, all the pain into his magic. He chanted under his breath ,trying to force back the mist was requiring alot of concentration. He din't want to get involved in the talk of demons, even though he had meet a few over the years. Best to talk about demons after this one is gone. @MrEvilMexican @YoungX @SinningSloth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back