• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

With the three performing, the people of Montblanca and those passing by would hear the music, intrigued people would look towards the three, those outside, having to pay so they could enter. The performance went on and more people came, with more people being there Maggie created a panel under the three, moving them to the main stage, the 'staff' that was on there disperse as they are moved. After the performance Maggie would look to the Liz and Davorin, "poppet what you felt was the pulse of the world, I feel that every moment of every day." she looks to Davorin, "I was not expecting you to sing, that was very nice."

@Crystal Cali @SirGrey

(people keep dragging me away from my laptop, it's annoying)

Wild Wolf Wind]He turns to ty."i can get your memories back you just need to trust me." he holds his hand out to Ty. "you need to trust me. i am the only chance you have." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34231-crystal-cali/ said:
Ty slowly accepted the hand. (Sorry was aslep)

"I know he wont fight fair. And i know he cant be reasoned with. But I wont fall for any tricks.......not this time...." He obviously had set his mind on killing his brother at whatever the cost. @Crystal Cali

Otakubeats said:
Ty slowly accepted the hand. (Sorry was aslep)
Evan placed his other hand on top and slowly chanted "Noukavaliga ro ij loukav hugi" three times then a light glow came from Ty for a few seconds then it stopped. Evan removed his hands and took a few steps back.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan placed his other hand on top and slowly chanted "Noukavaliga ro ij loukav hugi" three times then a light glow came from Ty for a few seconds then it stopped. Evan removed his hands and took a few steps back.

[/QUOTE]
Ty gasped, and his eyes glazed over. Memories flooded and clattered together, some being lost while others fit in the empty spots. He blinked rubbing his head and looked around. "Why does my head hurt, and how did we end up in the woods..."

"I trained as a child and carried it on into my adult hood, it helps with my... unique talents you see" Davorin explain in a rather calm voice. He looked to Liz before noticing they were on stage saying "So pulse of the world eh, well that must of been something" Davorin said. "You always did mange to get my heart racing, and yes I did say that and I'm not sure if it is as bad or worse then I imagined" the vampire muttered to the pirate. @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth

Liz grins at Davri. "One more?" She asks, then starts playing a tune she knows he will recogniz. @SirGrey

Raina nods, satisfied with Will's answer. If she couldn't stop him, at least he was aware of the situation. @ThatOneLunatic. (Sorry it's short. I'm at work. :P )

Davorin smiled at Liz. "Haven't heard this in quite a while" the vampire says with a smile. He make sure his voice is readied, as he starts to sing to the tune. @Crystal Cali

seeing Liz and Davorin perform happily, Maggie would return to her office taking a small portion of the earnings for that day and putting it aside for the two, if those two are performing then they'll be paid for doing so, after that, she would send illusions about checking in on people making sure that their okay, after all, Kal'Thazaan seemed to pop out of now where and letting it kill off people she's come fond of is something that's not happening. while that happened she would return down to the ground floor and do as she intended when it came to building this place in the first place, enjoy herself.

(anyone?)

Otakubeats said:
Ty gasped, and his eyes glazed over. Memories flooded and clattered together, some being lost while others fit in the empty spots. He blinked rubbing his head and looked around. "Why does my head hurt, and how did we end up in the woods..."
"I feel really tired." staggers back then collapses.

@Crystal Cali @ThatOneLunatic

Raina nods, and would hug Will before he pulled away. She still looked worried, but she was tired of trying to argue with him, and he seemed to at least be in his right mind this time. @ThatOneLunatic

Raina sighs as she looked to Will. "That does not mean I will not be worried," she said firmly, then looks over to Ty, slightly bewildered as she had not been paying attention to what Evan was doing. "Oh! Sorry, Ty. There is so much happening that I almost need two of me to keep up." Raina moves next to Evan, and would make sure his breathing was at a steady pace as she explained. "Elita had poisoned you, then set a trap when we went to retrieve the flower to make the antidote for the poison. We won against her, but she put a curse on the one remaining flower, which caused you to loose your memories for some time. Evan figured out the spell to reverse what Elita had done, though it seems that it has taken a toll on him."

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

Raina blinks at Ty's question. "Did I say her name wrong? She is someone who knew you and Evan in the past. All I know is that she was an elven ranger and she did not like you because you say you are not full elf." Raina looks to Will and shakes her head. "It is not that I think you are weak. It is only natural to worry about those you love."

@Otakubeats @ThatOneLunatic

Crystal Cali]Raina blinks at Ty's question. "[COLOR=#00b300]Did I say her name wrong? She is someone who knew you and Evan in the past. All I know is that she was an elven ranger and she did not like you because you say you are not full elf.[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300]" Raina looks to Will and shakes her head. "[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300]It is not that I think you are weak. It is only natural to worry about those you love.[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300]"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:
Evan soon wakes up "ugh i feel like shit." he says as he stands up.

Crystal Cali]Raina blinks at Ty's question. "[COLOR=#00b300]Did I say her name wrong? She is someone who knew you and Evan in the past. All I know is that she was an elven ranger and she did not like you because you say you are not full elf.[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300]" Raina looks to Will and shakes her head. "[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300]It is not that I think you are weak. It is only natural to worry about those you love.[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300]"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:
"I don't remember a female elf ranger, or being poisoned." He tilted his head thinking.

Raina tilts her head to the side. "Hmm... interesting. Do you at least remember building that?" she points up to the tree house, then turns to Will with a grin. "Many things, Melamin.... many.... many things," she says in a teasing manner, her face inching closer to his with every word, though she'd stop before she was able to touch him.

@Otakubeats @ThatOneLunatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back