• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Faust looked at the mist for a bit and got out of the chair.

If the mist is this potent, Kal'Thazaan must be every close. Keep an eye, or in my case, no eye out for him.

He warned, drawing out Guillotine, which was burning extremely violently, signifying of an evil being extremely close by.

@SinningSloth

@SirGrey

@YoungX

(Hey, mind if I hurt raider with some barbed wires? If I don't auto hit, the post would make absolutely no sense.)

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust looked at the mist for a bit and got out of the chair.
If the mist is this potent, Kal'Thazaan must be every close. Keep an eye, or in my case, no eye out for him.

He warned, drawing out Guillotine, which was burning extremely violently, signifying of an evil being extremely close by.

@SinningSloth

@SirGrey

@YoungX

(Hey, mind if I hurt raider with some barbed wires? If I don't auto hit, the post would make absolutely no sense.)
(Well you can hue. Though it'll probably not affect him too much.)

Raider would suddenly be wrapped around in barbed chains and they began to tighten, the barbs digging into Raider's flesh. The pain it caused was... Best left to the imagination, for describing such pain with words would prove a challenge. The chains then suddenly retracted into it's wielder's sleeves, and as a result, Kal'Thazaan was pulled towards Raider at an incredible speed. The warden then lifted the still tied up raider off the floor and stared into his eyes with a grotesque grin.

Interesting... Half Angel, half demon. You will make a fine addition to my addition.

@YoungX

@SirGrey

@SinningSloth

Last edited by a moderator:
MrEvilMexican said:
Raider would suddenly be wrapped around in barbed chains and they began to tighten, the barbs digging into Raider's flesh. The pain it caused was... Best left to the imagination, for describing such pain with words would prove a challenge. The chains then suddenly retracted into it's wielder's sleeves, and as a result, Kal'Thazaan was pulled towards Raider at an incredible speed. The warden then lifted the still tied up raider off the floor and stared into his eyes with a grotesque grin.
Interesting... Half Angel, half demon. You will make a fine addition to my addition.

@YoungX

@SirGrey

@SinningSloth
The pain was great, but he could handle it. Suddenly he unleashed great energy as he would be free from the binds thst surrounded him. He would be back to the others where he would be prepared to fight. "You underestimate me." His aura felt like extremely sharp needles right now.

@SirGrey @SinningSloth

Last edited by a moderator:
Kal'Thazaan smiled at the meagre little creature that is Raider before him.

How funny. To think you can even hope to defeat me. I will leave you for another fruit is ripe for the picking. I will come back for you, when you are ripe for harvest.

He let out a demented and disturbing laugh before disappearing, the black mist finally subsiding. By that time, Faust and already left to help whomever this victim was.

(Going to sleep. Busy day tomorrow)

@YoungX

MrEvilMexican said:
Kal'Thazaan smiled at the meagre little creature that is Raider before him.
How funny. To think you can even hope to defeat me. I will leave you for another fruit is ripe for the picking. I will come back for you, when you are ripe for harvest.

He let out a demented and disturbing laugh before disappearing, the black mist finally subsiding. By that time, Faust and already left to help whomever this victim was.

(Going to sleep. Busy day tomorrow)

@YoungX
Raider would heal himself up with enchantment spells. Then he looked to Maggie and Devorin. "Everyone alright? If your going to ask yes I'm fine."

@SirGrey @SinningSloth

(Night.)

"Yes yes I'm fine" Davorin said as he let his magic subside. Focusing he discovered that the mist had gone... for now. "We should be safe for now, looks like our doctor has left the building, gone after Kal'Thazaan. "You're very self assured aren't you" the vampire said as he look over the ground. Residue from Kal'Thazaan's attack. Buts of chain and some awful black substance. The vampire took out an empty bottle and filled it with the substance. "I'll run some test on this see what I can dig up on our friend". @YoungX @SinningSloth @MrEvilMexican

as Kal'Thazaan returned, Maggie's head would snap to Kal'Thazaan, her anger obvious, especially for Davorin, who's sutures began to rive, not causing damage it just felt wrong, did Maggie use her illusions to stitch Davorin back together. Seeing how Raider began to show his aura and how Maggie was not in a mood to care, she would exhale as smoke poured, the smoke gradually was getting darker, 'til it suddenly stopped, Maggie was still exhaling but to the others, she felt very off, unlike Raider who's aura shined with it feeling like needles, her's wasn't there per say rather it was a literal void, drawing everything inwards, be it sound, colour, emotion, anything and everything felt like it was being dragged into the abyss. When Raider spoke Maggie was silent, standing there, Davorin would feel the wires begin to rive even more. after a while of silence, she would speak, her voice cold, void of anything, "I care not if he scared old management, he will fall to me."

@YoungX @SirGrey @MrEvilMexican

SirGrey said:
"Yes yes I'm fine" Davorin said as he let his magic subside. Focusing he discovered that the mist had gone... for now. "We should be safe for now, looks like our doctor has left the building, gone after Kal'Thazaan. "You're very self assured aren't you" the vampire said as he look over the ground. Residue from Kal'Thazaan's attack. Buts of chain and some awful black substance. The vampire took out an empty bottle and filled it with the substance. "I'll run some test on this see what I can dig up on our friend". @YoungX @SinningSloth @MrEvilMexican
SinningSloth said:
as Kal'Thazaan returned, Maggie's head would snap to Kal'Thazaan, her anger obvious, especially for Davorin, who's sutures began to rive, not causing damage it just felt wrong, did Maggie use her illusions to stitch Davorin back together. Seeing how Raider began to show his aura and how Maggie was not in a mood to care, she would exhale as smoke poured, the smoke gradually was getting darker, 'til it suddenly stopped, Maggie was still exhaling but to the others, she felt very off, unlike Raider who's aura shined with it feeling like needles, her's wasn't there per say rather it was a literal void, drawing everything inwards, be it sound, colour, emotion, anything and everything felt like it was being dragged into the abyss. When Raider spoke Maggie was silent, standing there, Davorin would feel the wires begin to rive even more. after a while of silence, she would speak, her voice cold, void of anything, "I care not if he scared old management, he will fall to me."
@YoungX @SirGrey @MrEvilMexican
Raider nodded to Davorin then looked to Maggie. "I understand. In any case I'll have to patrol the village now. The illusions you have exactly will be great help." He then heads out to do so.

(Time to retire for the night.)

Davorin could sense the lack of anything in Maggie's voice. None of the anger she had shown, or playful coyness she had shown when playing games with her illusions. The silence before had just as much emotion. It was like when he felt her aura, a lack of...a anything. It was after she exhaled all of that smoke. It was then that Davorin noticed the wires rive even more. He shut the lid tight. Standing up he turned to her saying "Maggie is something wrong?" @SinningSloth

"It is an insult, trying to leave its mark upon my territory." Maggie shifts her gaze to Davorin "I was born in the abyss below the pits of hell, a place where even Lucifer was weary in going and I was able to leave with the eye of the abyss." As she speaks the eye on the guitar slowly closes, only leaving the small slit, "I may be one for fun and games but when it comes to my home, no one will leave unharmed."

@SirGrey

(Alright)

The vampire understood defending ones home. He spoke in a still authoritative manner "I can understand wanting to defend your home, just make sure your still here to enjoy it" Davorin said as he went to have that food before a demon tried to take his soul. Even breakfast wasn't a simple matter on this Isle. Davorin sat down, making sure his suit was on correctly. @SinningSloth

Raina looks to Will, and says with little emotion, "What are you planning on doing about your brother?" she asks, then her head snaps up and turns in the direction of Evan. She smiles a bit. "Oh? Then what are you waiting for?" she says, sounding a bit more excited.

@ThatOneLunatic @Wild Wolf Wind @Otakubeats

Liz had been watching the fight from around the corner. irritated that she couldn't do anything, but this enemy was way out of her league. Once she was sure it was safe, Liz walks out into the room, and joins Davorin at his table. "How are ye feeling?" she asks, looking at him with a clearly worried expression.

@SirGrey @SinningSloth

(I'm back)

After a while of thinking on her own she would return to Liz and Davorin, who'd by now would have gone to the ground floor to get some proper feed. "Liz? Dvaorin? How are you two doing after what happened?" she pauses and glances shortly at Davorin's wounds. "Those suture of your must be riled, sorry for that." Maggie just floating there, she seemed more herself than before, they would still feel a small pulse coming from her, it was strangely soothing, like a mother's heartbeat to small child clutching on to their mother. Maggie would look to Liz, "so Poppet, you were going to play." saying that the guitar Liz was going to play before Kal'Thazaan attacked, appears next to her.

@SirGrey @Crystal Cali

"Better alot better" Davorin told Liz with a low tone and a smile. Davorin had been eating the meal rather happily.The stinging in his hand had improved if not completely gone. "If it wasn't for Maggie I wouldn't be talking right no-Oh speak of the demon" Davorin said with a smile as he looked to Maggie. "Oh fine and its no trouble I'm a resistant little so and so" Davorin said before sipping some of his wine. "You play guitar? What else don't I know about you" the vampire said with a coy smile. @SinningSloth @Crystal Cali

Liz takes the guitar, and positions her chair so she can set it on her lap without hitting the table. She looks to Davorin and grins, "I'm full of mysteries, love," she says with a grin as her hands start plucking a soft tune. She hadn't played since they arrived on the isle, so she started just plucking some chords to get her hands used to playing again. "Well, I ain't in a good mood about all this, but I ain't got hurt yet either," she answers Maggie's question before her fingers start to play an actual tune of a sea shanty the old pirate crew used to sing.

@SirGrey @SinningSloth

Listening to Liz playing, Maggie was focused nearly solely on the playing. A little while into the playing Maggie would call the guitar from before and begins to play along side of Liz's own playing, she was playing the harmony for Liz's melody and as they played Liz would feel something odd, a continuous pulse, like a metronome keeping things time if she looked about she'd notice how things and people kept to the pulse, staying in time with it. "Keep playing." Maggie would just say softly as she continued playing.

@Crystal Cali @SirGrey

Davorin smiled at the tune. It was one he recognised from, his own encounter with pirates over the years. Sea shanty. Davorin had been know as a singer, after all even vampires need hobbies. Plus with the hypnotic powers, his voice seemed to be very... changeable. Davorin began to sing along to the song, his voice changing in pitch and tenor as the song needed. It had been long enough for the vampire so this was a much need break after all that had happened. @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth

Liz looks over to Davorin as he starts singing, and she smiles. His voice was soothing to her. Liz felt a bit of the anxiety she had been feeling the past few hours melt away as she listened to him and continued playing.

@SirGrey @SinningSloth

Raina would not to Ty, waiting for his response, and giving him what she hoped would be an encouraging look.

@Otakybeats @Wild Wolf Wind @ThatOneLunatic

Raina gives Will a worried look. "Yes, but how? He won't fight you fairly, and he has no intention of showing you mercy. I don't think you can reason with him. He is dangerous, Melamin."

@ThatOneLunatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back