• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki raised his brows, blushing faintly as he bit his lip and looked off to the side while hugging Masaru's neck while repeating himself with a simple; "y-yes."
(EEEEEEEEEEE XD)
"Then i'll shall treat you kindly." He placed Dei gently into the carriage when he opened the door before getting in after him and shutting it.

(EEEEEEEEEEE XD)
"Then i'll shall treat you kindly." He placed Dei gently into the carriage when he opened the door before getting in after him and shutting it.

((Today's lunch special is
Cuteness.))

"How very generous of ya." Dei-Loki kept his blush, leaning back against the seat.

Masaru grinned at the idea, staring off into dreamland. "Chain~."

Dei-Loki watched Masaru's mind drift off, shaking his head with a snort. "Gods this is like the dungeon/shackle dream I had."

((DEI YOU'RE FEEDING HIM IDEAS.))

Masaru pouted, "why ya gotta hurt me like that?"

Dei-Loki flattened his ears at the pout. "B'cause the last time I dealt with that stuff was the last bad moon, and it didn't even work."

((I'd say red moon but you've got that for Masaru.
So this is the Bad Moon. Bad m--
DEVIL'S MOON. THERE.
Got a bit of lore that could be talked about at some point.))

Dei-Loki flattened his ears at the pout. "B'cause the last time I dealt with that stuff was the last bad moon, and it didn't even work."

((I'd say red moon but you've got that for Masaru.
So this is the Bad Moon. Bad m--
DEVIL'S MOON. THERE.
Got a bit of lore that could be talked about at some point.))
(XD OOO)
"But this time it'll be for fun!" He whined.

(XD OOO)
"But this time it'll be for fun!" He whined.

"Yeaaaaaah, but f'r fun means that, if it happens again, because of our fun times I'll know even more ways out." He blinked, his ears still flat from the whine. "I mean, unless y' think this'll improve it?"

"Yeaaaaaah, but f'r fun means that, if it happens again, because of our fun times I'll know even more ways out." He blinked, his ears still flat from the whine. "I mean, unless y' think this'll improve it?"
Masaru sighed, "i really don't know."

Masaru sighed, "i really don't know."

Dei-Loki gnawed on his bottom lip gently in thought. "... I'll tell ya what; we can do this, but only if we take notes in the weak points in everything just t' make it stronger afterwards, alright?"

Dei-Loki gnawed on his bottom lip gently in thought. "... I'll tell ya what; we can do this, but only if we take notes in the weak points in everything just t' make it stronger afterwards, alright?"
Masaru gasped, "really?" His face lightening up.

(Such a child XD)

Masaru hugged him, "now i'm in debt to you!"

Dei-Loki reached up, softly patting Masaru's head. "Ya just sold yerself t' the son of the Devil."

((I never realised how badly I wanted Dei-Loki to say that.))

Dei-Loki reached up, softly patting Masaru's head. "Ya just sold yerself t' the son of the Devil."

((I never realised how badly I wanted Dei-Loki to say that.))
(XD Welp it happened)
Masaru smiled, "sweet. Can't wait for whatever happens next."

(XD Welp it happened)
Masaru smiled, "sweet. Can't wait for whatever happens next."

"May the odds be forever in yer favor." He snickered, kissing Masaru's cheek. "OH! Also, speakin' of... I was thinkin' of tryin' a soul again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back