• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Abel pouted, "wah does confwicked mean?"

((STAHP I CAN'T TAAAKE IT. XD ;x; ))

Meara perked at the question, looking to Abel. "It meenz he can't be fwicked. Yu kno." She lifted her hand, making a flicking motion with her fingers while Adrian and Dei-Loki had awed.

((STAHP I CAN'T TAAAKE IT. XD ;x; ))

Meara perked at the question, looking to Abel. "It meenz he can't be fwicked. Yu kno." She lifted her hand, making a flicking motion with her fingers while Adrian and Dei-Loki had awed.
( ;w; i can't)
Abel gasped, "wiwwy gwandpa!?"

Masaru smirked, shaking his head as he got their food ready.

( ;w; i can't)
Abel gasped, "wiwwy gwandpa!?"

Masaru smirked, shaking his head as he got their food ready.

Adrian couldn't resist the cuteness, even if it was the wrong definition. He sat on the floor with one kid on each leg. "That's right. I can't be flicked, my skin is sensitiiiveeee. Especially when I get all sunburned."

Meara tilted her head and smiled. "We'ww pwotecc ya fwom anyones that tink dey can fwick yoos!"

((I hope that Devus didn't eat all the marshmallows in hell.
;U; ))

Adrian couldn't resist the cuteness, even if it was the wrong definition. He sat on the floor with one kid on each leg. "That's right. I can't be flicked, my skin is sensitiiiveeee. Especially when I get all sunburned."

Meara tilted her head and smiled. "We'ww pwotecc ya fwom anyones that tink dey can fwick yoos!"

((I hope that Devus didn't eat all the marshmallows in hell.
;U; ))
(XD -patpat- if we get there quicker)
Abel nodded, "we weww be gwandpapa's knighs!"

(XD -patpat- if we get there quicker)
Abel nodded, "we weww be gwandpapa's knighs!"

"Mhm! Da fewcist knighs in awl dah land!"

Adrian sighed happily, resting his cheek on Abel's head while rubbing their backs. "The best protection a wolf like me can ask fer."

"Mhm! Da fewcist knighs in awl dah land!"

Adrian sighed happily, resting his cheek on Abel's head while rubbing their backs. "The best protection a wolf like me can ask fer."
Abel giggled before looking up at his Grandpa, "gwandpapa? Wah gif dah yah wan?"

Abel giggled before looking up at his Grandpa, "gwandpapa? Wah gif dah yah wan?"

Adrian blinked, shaking his head. "Aaah, I don't want anythin'."

Meara blinked, tilting her head. "Buh ehts yur burrdehy!"

Abel pouted, crossing his arms. "But we wanna give gwandpapa a pwesent!"

Meara pouted, nodding.

Adrian sighed, pulling them a bit closer as he leaned back against the counter. "... Alright. Ya know, I could always use more drawings t' hang up in my office?"

Meara pouted, nodding.

Adrian sighed, pulling them a bit closer as he leaned back against the counter. "... Alright. Ya know, I could always use more drawings t' hang up in my office?"
Abel gasped, "ywanna us to dwaaaaaaaw!? WE WUV DWAWING!"

Abel gasped, "ywanna us to dwaaaaaaaw!? WE WUV DWAWING!"

Meara instantly perked while Adrian nodded quickly with a smile. "Will ya do that f'r grandpapa Dee, then? That'd make me very happy. It'll be the best gift ever."

"Bes' dwawings EVUR!"

Adrian held back a whine, smiling as he closed his eyes. "Thank ya both."
Abel giggled before looking up to his Dadi who picked him and Meara up and put them in their chairs before giving them their food. "And y'got all day to do it too since your Grandpa is going to watch you."

Abel gasped, "Gwandpa's wating us!?" Masaru nodded.

Abel giggled before looking up to his Dadi who picked him and Meara up and put them in their chairs before giving them their food. "And y'got all day to do it too since your Grandpa is going to watch you."

Abel gasped, "Gwandpa's wating us!?" Masaru nodded.

Meara looked to her food as she was set down before widening her eyes and looking to her brother. "Buddeh! We gotsta work extwa hawd!"

Meara looked to her food as she was set down before widening her eyes and looking to her brother. "Buddeh! We gotsta work extwa hawd!"
Abel nodded, giving a thumbs up to Grandpa. "Don't wowwy gwandpapa! We gonna make you soooooooooooooo happy!"

Abel nodded, giving a thumbs up to Grandpa. "Don't wowwy gwandpapa! We gonna make you soooooooooooooo happy!"

Meara would also nod, looking to Grandpa with a big smile. "Da happies' Gwandpapa evur!"

Adrian whimpered, smiling as he nodded. "I know ya will."

"Good! Den we gonna make ya so happy!"

Meara smiled, nodding yet again as she closed her eyes. "We'ur on da case!" She giggled before eating her food.

Dei-Loki smiled, glancing to Adrian. "Ya handled that so well."

Adrian huffed at his youngest's words. "Told ya they were my buds."

Meara smiled, nodding yet again as she closed her eyes. "We'ur on da case!" She giggled before eating her food.

Dei-Loki smiled, glancing to Adrian. "Ya handled that so well."

Adrian huffed at his youngest's words. "Told ya they were my buds."
Abel smiled, "Gwandmama Zuzu is Gwandpapa's best buddy!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back