• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Abel smiled, "Gwandmama Zuzu is Gwandpapa's best buddy!"

Adrian gasped at this. "Oh my gods, yer so right! Even if she is a dork!" He peeked into the next room with a teasing, playful smile to his wife who'd been reading in the living room.

Zuzana didn't even peek up from her book, smiling as she turned the page. "You're a bigger dork."

"Big dork with a great voice, yea?" Adrian smiled innocently as Zuzana finally looked over to her dork of a husband. She snickered, nodding.

"Of course. Voice of gold."

"I dunno what to do with that compliment." Adrian blinked.

Adrian gasped at this. "Oh my gods, yer so right! Even if she is a dork!" He peeked into the next room with a teasing, playful smile to his wife who'd been reading in the living room.

Zuzana didn't even peek up from her book, smiling as she turned the page. "You're a bigger dork."

"Big dork with a great voice, yea?" Adrian smiled innocently as Zuzana finally looked over to her dork of a husband. She snickered, nodding.

"Of course. Voice of gold."

"I dunno what to do with that compliment." Adrian blinked.
Abel awed, "so cute!"

Abel smiled, nodding. "Okay gwandpa."

Adrian grinned at this before looking to Masaru and Dei-Loki with a squint. "Why can't ya both be like yer kids? They understand meee!"

"Because we're physically incapable of being that innocent." Dei-Loki blinked.

Adrian grinned at this before looking to Masaru and Dei-Loki with a squint. "Why can't ya both be like yer kids? They understand meee!"

"Because we're physically incapable of being that innocent." Dei-Loki blinked.
Masaru smiled, "also because it's fun not listening to you."

Masaru smiled, "also because it's fun not listening to you."

Dei-Loki snickered, pointing to Masaru. "Mhm!"

Meara looked up to her food before looking to her dads. "Yu be nice to Gwandpapa on hees burdehy!"

Dei-Loki snickered, pointing to Masaru. "Mhm!"

Meara looked up to her food before looking to her dads. "Yu be nice to Gwandpapa on hees burdehy!"
Abel nodded, pointing at Masaru. "Bad daddi! Bad!"

"I'm bad to the bone, y'can't tell me what to do." Abel blinked at that before tearing up as his bottom lip jutted out. "JUST KIDDING! JUST KIDDING! OH I LOVE YOUR GRANDPA! HE"S SUCH A GOOD BIRTHDAY BOY!"

Abel nodded, pointing at Masaru. "Bad daddi! Bad!"

"I'm bad to the bone, y'can't tell me what to do." Abel blinked at that before tearing up as his bottom lip jutted out. "JUST KIDDING! JUST KIDDING! OH I LOVE YOUR GRANDPA! HE"S SUCH A GOOD BIRTHDAY BOY!"

"Oof." Dei-Loki snickered before pausing as Meara pouted at the reaction. Not wanting the same treatment, Dei-Loki whined. "I love him too!"

"For payment of my grandbaboos protection, this shall be the only time I accept the L word." Adrian gave one, single nod.

"Oof." Dei-Loki snickered before pausing as Meara pouted at the reaction. Not wanting the same treatment, Dei-Loki whined. "I love him too!"

"For payment of my grandbaboos protection, this shall be the only time I accept the L word." Adrian gave one, single nod.
Abel smiled, kissing his Grandpa's cheek. "Happy bewday!"

Abel smiled, kissing his Grandpa's cheek. "Happy bewday!"

Meara did the same with a big smile. "To da bestest gwandpapa evur!"

Adrian happily sobbed, hugging them both.

((THE KIDS BROKE MY DIRE DEVIL!
XD ))

Meara turned and hugged Adrian, who'd proceed to keep them in the hug. "The biggest hug!"
Masaru grinned, "alright y'two. Make sure ya eat up so y'have enough energy for your grandparents today. We'll be back in a few hours." He kissed their cheek.

Masaru grinned, "alright y'two. Make sure ya eat up so y'have enough energy for your grandparents today. We'll be back in a few hours." He kissed their cheek.

Meara smiled from the kiss, nodding. "We awwaze eat!"

"Such a good point, ya have." Dei-Loki laughed softly, heading over as he'd kiss them both on the head, as well.

((I awed.
. . .
;w; ))

Dei-Loki nodded, smiling up at Masaru. "Whenever you are."
(XD MHMM ME TOO)
Masaru stood back up, grabbing his things before heading out the door.

(NOw we can choose . . . either A.) Go with the boys or B.) stay with the twins or C.) both.)

(XD MHMM ME TOO)
Masaru stood back up, grabbing his things before heading out the door.

(NOw we can choose . . . either A.) Go with the boys or B.) stay with the twins or C.) both.)

(( Uhm...
UHM...
I like A, personally. And I feel like we could get more done if we stuck with the bois. Plus, y'know... criminal fetch is always fun. XD
Buuut, if you'd like to do both, we can.))

Dei-Loki kissed the kids on the head one more time before following after Masaru - slipping his shoes on once at the door before grabbing his coat.

(( Uhm...
UHM...
I like A, personally. And I feel like we could get more done if we stuck with the bois. Plus, y'know... criminal fetch is always fun. XD
Buuut, if you'd like to do both, we can.))

Dei-Loki kissed the kids on the head one more time before following after Masaru - slipping his shoes on once at the door before grabbing his coat.
(XD nah it's fine. We got so much shtuff to type for anyways)
Masaru stretched once he was outside, "whatya looking for today in a criminal? I'm thinking a chase is good for me."

(XD nah it's fine. We got so much shtuff to type for anyways)
Masaru stretched once he was outside, "whatya looking for today in a criminal? I'm thinking a chase is good for me."

Dei-Loki sprung on Masaru, hitching a ride on his back as he looked forward and grinned. "Someone that's crafty but also athletic."

Masaru smirked, "and am i suppose to carry you to the carriage, my lord?"

Dei-Loki raised his brows, blushing faintly as he bit his lip and looked off to the side while hugging Masaru's neck while repeating himself with a simple; "y-yes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back