• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru snickered, "y've turned my children into eating machines."

"As they should be." Dei-Loki grinned, kissing their heads again, as well as Masaru's as he led the way out. "That said, c'mon. Before they run out and chew on the fridge like I did on the first full moon that I remember dealin' with."

Meara peeked over at Dei-Loki in interest to the possible story before giggling. "Siwwy Dada! Da fwidge eesn't 'ood!"

"As they should be." Dei-Loki grinned, kissing their heads again, as well as Masaru's as he led the way out. "That said, c'mon. Before they run out and chew on the fridge like I did on the first full moon that I remember dealin' with."

Meara peeked over at Dei-Loki in interest to the possible story before giggling. "Siwwy Dada! Da fwidge eesn't 'ood!"
Abel snickered, "Dada is wewy hunwy!"

Masaru nodded, "tell me about it." He followed Dei.

Abel snickered, "Dada is wewy hunwy!"

Masaru nodded, "tell me about it." He followed Dei.

"Whaddya mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?" Dei-Loki gave his best CENSORED Joe Pesci impression, Meara giggling.

Masaru shook his head with a grin. "A lot of things." Abel nodded without knowing that Masaru was being a teaser.

Dei-Loki raised a brow at the teaaaaasing, playfully squinting. "What? Am I here t' amuse you?"

"Whatya think, kids?"

Abel pondered the thought for as long as a child his age could ponder. "No! Dada gifs wuff."

Meara nodded towards Abel's hypothesis. "Wots of Wuff."

Dei-Loki dropped the act and whined from the cuteness, smiling in the process. "I give some of the best love. At least I hope so."

Masaru grinned, "say that to your grandpapa Dee please, he needs it."

Meara gasped. "Gwandpapa Dee needz wuff!?"

Dei-Loki quickly nodded. "Oh, yes. He's under the impression that no one should treat him special for his birthday. And he was sayod earlier so he needs to know the family tosses extra wuff his way. Can ya both do that?"

((Adrian: STOP PLOTTING TO KILL ME WITH CUTENESS.))

Meara gasped. "Gwandpapa Dee needz wuff!?"

Dei-Loki quickly nodded. "Oh, yes. He's under the impression that no one should treat him special for his birthday. And he was sayod earlier so he needs to know the family tosses extra wuff his way. Can ya both do that?"

((Adrian: STOP PLOTTING TO KILL ME WITH CUTENESS.))
(XD IT CAN"T BE CONTAINED)
Abel gave a thumbs up, "we gonna gif em' wats of wuff!"

(XD IT CAN"T BE CONTAINED)
Abel gave a thumbs up, "we gonna gif em' wats of wuff!"

"Aaaaaah, I know ya will! Yer both made of wuff!" Dei-Loki snickered, heading into the kitchen while poking his dad in passing, which caused him to look up from what he was reading before looking to the kids as he waved - which made Meara wave in return.

"Aaaaaah, I know ya will! Yer both made of wuff!" Dei-Loki snickered, heading into the kitchen while poking his dad in passing, which caused him to look up from what he was reading before looking to the kids as he waved - which made Meara wave in return.
Abel immediately put his arms out in an attempt to escape his Dad for his Grandpa. "GWANDPAPA DEEEEE!"

Abel immediately put his arms out in an attempt to escape his Dad for his Grandpa. "GWANDPAPA DEEEEE!"

((AH IT'S STARTING, I'M GONNA DIE.))

Adrian blinked a few times and snickered as he stood and headed over with a grin. "Not too excited, are ya?"

((AH IT'S STARTING, I'M GONNA DIE.))

Adrian blinked a few times and snickered as he stood and headed over with a grin. "Not too excited, are ya?"
(EEEEEEE XD)
Abel reached for Grandpa as Masaru tried his best to keep his wiggling baby worm in his arms. "Please take him before he falls out."

(EEEEEEE XD)
Abel reached for Grandpa as Masaru tried his best to keep his wiggling baby worm in his arms. "Please take him before he falls out."

Adrian laughed, softly taking Abel before he could wiggle free - doing the same with Meara as she'd been trying to wiggle free too.

"Happi burdey!" Meara exclaimed, hands in the air.

Abel smiled, "iz ya bewday! Happi bewday, gwandpapa!"

((I HEAR SATAN CALLING ME HOOOME.))

Adrian whined at this, but hugged the both of them to his chest, nonetheless. "Y'both are in on this, too!?"

((I HEAR SATAN CALLING ME HOOOME.))

Adrian whined at this, but hugged the both of them to his chest, nonetheless. "Y'both are in on this, too!?"
(XD ;w; mhmm)
Masaru snickered, "we had to get them before you could."

Abel patted his cheek, "Iz okay gwandpapa. We gonna make da best bewday evah!"

(XD ;w; mhmm)
Masaru snickered, "we had to get them before you could."

Abel patted his cheek, "Iz okay gwandpapa. We gonna make da best bewday evah!"

Dei-Loki nodded with a grin.

Meara smiled wide, hugging Adrian's neck. "Numbah one burffdehy!"

Adrian whined again, closing his eyes with a smile. "I'm so conflicted."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back