• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"I thought you would never ask! Unless y'don't want to watch the kids, Adrian?"

Adrian shot up from where he was at that, a bright smile on his face as he raised his hands to the air. "ARE Y'KIDDIN'!? Those two are my little buddies!"

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, smiling as he snickered. "Awww, dad."

"I don't wanna hear it. This isn't sap, this is hangin' out with the two coolest Hellhounds around that just so happen t' be my grandbaboos." Adrian shook his head, folding his arms.

Adrian shot up from where he was at that, a bright smile on his face as he raised his hands to the air. "ARE Y'KIDDIN'!? Those two are my little buddies!"

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, smiling as he snickered. "Awww, dad."

"I don't wanna hear it. This isn't sap, this is hangin' out with the two coolest Hellhounds around that just so happen t' be my grandbaboos." Adrian shook his head, folding his arms.
(AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STILL ADRIAN! IT"S SO SWEET AND CUTE! XD ;w; )
Masaru snickered, "speaking of which, we should wake them up and feed them before we go. I wouldn't want to put all of the parent responsibilities onto Adrian. Then they might start calling him Dada or Daddi and i'll lose my fucking mind over that."

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STILL ADRIAN! IT"S SO SWEET AND CUTE! XD ;w; )
Masaru snickered, "speaking of which, we should wake them up and feed them before we go. I wouldn't want to put all of the parent responsibilities onto Adrian. Then they might start calling him Dada or Daddi and i'll lose my fucking mind over that."

Dei-Loki snickered and nodded. "Let's go get them then."

Masaru smiled, "my beautiful babies!" He ran upstairs before waiting for Dei as he stayed silent, not wanting to startle them awake.

Dei-Loki darted up after Masaru, keeping silent in his actions thanks to his socks.

Dei-Loki darted up after Masaru, keeping silent in his actions thanks to his socks.
Masaru slowly opened the door before smiling when he saw Abel holding the railing and bouncing in his (Crib?). He snickered, "i see you were waiting for us?"

Masaru slowly opened the door before smiling when he saw Abel holding the railing and bouncing in his (Crib?). He snickered, "i see you were waiting for us?"

Meara was doing the same, quickly nodding as she patted the edge of her own crib. "We 'urd burdhey! Who's burdhey ees it!?"

((That moment when even the grandkids are going to smother you with birthday stuffs.
SEE THIS THOUGH I'D BE OKAY WITH!))

Meara was doing the same, quickly nodding as she patted the edge of her own crib. "We 'urd burdhey! Who's burdhey ees it!?"

((That moment when even the grandkids are going to smother you with birthday stuffs.
SEE THIS THOUGH I'D BE OKAY WITH!))
(GIVE ME ALL THE BABIES AND BABY ANIMALS ;w; )

Masaru snickered, "it's Grandpapa Dee's birthday! Are you going to say happy birthday to him?" He picked up Abel and Meara in his STRONG arms.

(GIVE ME ALL THE BABIES AND BABY ANIMALS ;w; )

Masaru snickered, "it's Grandpapa Dee's birthday! Are you going to say happy birthday to him?" He picked up Abel and Meara in his STRONG arms.

((XD
ALL THE LITTLE BABOOS THAT DON'T JUDGE!))

Meara gasped, clapping her hands onto her cheeks as she leaned against her dad. "Of cowse! Awr we doin' anyting!?"

Dei-Loki watched in admiration, snickering as well as he'd head in. "T'morrow. We're all goin' somewhere special."

((XD
ALL THE LITTLE BABOOS THAT DON'T JUDGE!))

Meara gasped, clapping her hands onto her cheeks as she leaned against her dad. "Of cowse! Awr we doin' anyting!?"

Dei-Loki watched in admiration, snickering as well as he'd head in. "T'morrow. We're all goin' somewhere special."
(XD MHMM)
Abe gasped, "Whewwe!?"

"Not going to tell you, jabberjaws." He smiled.

(XD MHMM)
Abe gasped, "Whewwe!?"

"Not going to tell you, jabberjaws." He smiled.

Meara blinked and frowned. "We won' tell!" Though, she no sooner giggled as Dei-Loki poked her belly.

"Yeaaaaaah, last time ya said that ya told EEEEVERYONE about that surprise dinner dadi and I were makin'." Dei-Loki snickered, kissing their heads. "If he asks, because I know he will, y' can tell him we told ya it was somewhere fun, alright? We're gonna make him enjoy the day, f'r once."

Meara blinked and frowned. "We won' tell!" Though, she no sooner giggled as Dei-Loki poked her belly.

"Yeaaaaaah, last time ya said that ya told EEEEVERYONE about that surprise dinner dadi and I were makin'." Dei-Loki snickered, kissing their heads. "If he asks, because I know he will, y' can tell him we told ya it was somewhere fun, alright? We're gonna make him enjoy the day, f'r once."
Abel nodded, "okay Dada!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back