• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
(XD ;w; mhmm )
Masaru took the fish into his mouth before eating it. "I never want to leave this place thanks to fish."

Dei-Loki snickered. "There's somethin' about Engranussian fish." He stated, taking a bite for himself.

Dei-Loki snickered. "There's somethin' about Engranussian fish." He stated, taking a bite for himself.
Masaru nodded, "fresher from what i taste. Maybe because y'guys don't have cars yet to pollute the air. Or as many smoke factories as we do."

Masaru nodded, "fresher from what i taste. Maybe because y'guys don't have cars yet to pollute the air. Or as many smoke factories as we do."

Dei-Loki shrugged. "Maybe? All I know is even McDonald's fish fallet here tastes better than on Midgard."

Masaru immediately went for the fork, taking the fish off of it before chewing and swallowing. "One day, i want to learn this recipe!"

Dei-Loki both blinked and snickered, pulling the fork away to cut more fish. "Good luck gettin' it from mam. We've all tried."

"Ew! That's a lot of affection. Don't smile at me like that saying such dirty words!"

"Fine then, I won't smile anymore." Dei-Loki mocked his father's grumpy scowl before finishing off the sides that were left on the plate.

((He's getting better at the grumpiness.))

"Fine then, I won't smile anymore." Dei-Loki mocked his father's grumpy scowl before finishing off the sides that were left on the plate.

((He's getting better at the grumpiness.))
(OOOOOOOOOF XD)
Masaru gasped, "No! No! No! Nevermind, go back to the smiles! I love your smiles! Please smile!"

(OOOOOOOOOF XD)
Masaru gasped, "No! No! No! Nevermind, go back to the smiles! I love your smiles! Please smile!"

"Well, which is it!? Smiles or grumpiness!?" Dei-Loki flailed for dramatic affect.

Masaru nodded, "still. Looks nice on you. Y'got a face for smiling."

"Aww, thank y'." Dei-Loki smiled.

"Saaaaaappyyyyyyy." Adrian sounded in the background before then snickering as Zuzana flicked his head in response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back