• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
((-locks Ivan in a box so he doesn't show up- BAD IVAN!
STAY! ))

"DON'T SAY THOSE WORDS YOU'LL SUMMON A GIANT!" Adrian exclaimed.

Malvo stared over at Adrian for a moment before looking to Masaru with a pout. "No hugs f'r yer sister-in-law?.."
(XD 'DON'T COME OUT UNTIL WE TELL YOU TOO)
graham whined, "i don't want no giants summoned. No sirree."

Masaru looked to them before back to Malvo, "don't you dare give me that fake pout! I don't give hugs!"

(XD 'DON'T COME OUT UNTIL WE TELL YOU TOO)
graham whined, "i don't want no giants summoned. No sirree."

Masaru looked to them before back to Malvo, "don't you dare give me that fake pout! I don't give hugs!"

(( XD ))

Reaver nodded. "He'd inhale the food and then there will be blood."

"He's a friend of mine and even I can agree t' that." Adrian stated.

Malvo teared up at that. "F-Fake!? I-It's not fake!" She whimpered. "Hugs are the only way I know how t' thank people!"

Dei-Loki flinched at the sad voice as he couldn't even see the tears in the position he'd been in. "Masaru, please! I can't handle her sadness!"

(( XD ))

Reaver nodded. "He'd inhale the food and then there will be blood."

"He's a friend of mine and even I can agree t' that." Adrian stated.

Malvo teared up at that. "F-Fake!? I-It's not fake!" She whimpered. "Hugs are the only way I know how t' thank people!"

Dei-Loki flinched at the sad voice as he couldn't even see the tears in the position he'd been in. "Masaru, please! I can't handle her sadness!"
Graham nodded again as Masaru's hands went from clenched to not clenched up and repeated this as he looked for an answer. "A thank you is all i need!"

Graham nodded again as Masaru's hands went from clenched to not clenched up and repeated this as he looked for an answer. "A thank you is all i need!"

((Dei-Loki: I feel like a hostage.
DAD!

Adrian: Can't hear ya, we're worrying about he Ivanpocolypse.))

Malvo tightened her hold on Dei-Loki, sniffling as tears trickled down her cheeks. "'s not the same!"

((Dei-Loki: I feel like a hostage.
DAD!

Adrian: Can't hear ya, we're worrying about he Ivanpocolypse.))

Malvo tightened her hold on Dei-Loki, sniffling as tears trickled down her cheeks. "'s not the same!"
(XD "It's a serious crisis that could happen any minute."

"DAD!" )
Masaru points at Adrian, "i'll clean it up afterwards!" He then screamed as he threw down a plate that shattered into bits and walked over them to feel the bits cut into his feet, leaving a bloody trail as he walked over and hugged her. "I. HATE. FEEEEEEEEELINGS!"

(XD "It's a serious crisis that could happen any minute."

"DAD!" )
Masaru points at Adrian, "i'll clean it up afterwards!" He then screamed as he threw down a plate that shattered into bits and walked over them to feel the bits cut into his feet, leaving a bloody trail as he walked over and hugged her. "I. HATE. FEEEEEEEEELINGS!"

(( XD
"Just a minute."

";ร—;"))

Adrian raised his brows and quickly looked over at the smash.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at that, grinning.

Malvo would then smile, turning and latching onto Masaru to return the hug. "Thaaaaank youuuuuu."

(( XD
"Just a minute."

";ร—;"))

Adrian raised his brows and quickly looked over at the smash.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at that, grinning.

Malvo would then smile, turning and latching onto Masaru to return the hug. "Thaaaaank youuuuuu."
Masaru growled, "the kids have lost a father today thanks to you."

Masaru squinted, "y'know what hugs do to me! Y'don't hug people with barely any positive emotions! It's ICKY."

"It's not icky, yer just overly dramatic." Malvo shook her head, gently taking the plate from Adrian after thanking him.

Masaru pointed at Adrian again, "am i right!? Isn't it disgusting to be hugged?"

"Y' point way too much." Adrian stated, leaning against the counter after he picked up a fork. "But yes, it is disgusting."

Masaru dropped his pointer finger before nodding. "Thank you! See Malvo!?"

Malvo shook her head. "But y'hug Dei and yer kids all the time!"

Dei-Loki, in the meantime, was sliding around on his socks and eating his food while singing 24 Hour Cinderella... again.

Malvo shook her head. "But y'hug Dei and yer kids all the time!"

Dei-Loki, in the meantime, was sliding around on his socks and eating his food while singing 24 Hour Cinderella... again.
"That's what we do! We hug the ones super close to us but not the rest of the family!" He began to sweep up.

"That's what we do! We hug the ones super close to us but not the rest of the family!" He began to sweep up.

"That's a lie, and y'know it. Hel, there was just a family hug in here a while ago!"

"Adrian's broken. That's why. Years of this bull crap and you turn-" he looked over to Adrian as he dumped the plate bits. "Into Mr. Soft-Served."

Adrian broke his plate in half at that, spilling his food onto the floor. This accident already made him ticked off, and with the stress of his birthday tomorrow, the comment at the top rocked the mountain like an oncoming rockslide. The Dire Devil growled, turning his gaze to Masaru while that familiar energy flickered and spilled from the outer corners of his eyes. "I'm about as soft as this shard of a plate's gonna feel in yer fockin' gut in a minute." He snarled, raising part of the broken plate while his hands bled blood dark enough to be on the border between dark red and black. "I might be broken, but I. Am not. SOFT!" The forceful grip on the plate shard in his hand caused it to crack and shatter more so before he moved to pick up his food. He grumbled. "Now I'm gonna have t' fockin' survive off of just souls t'night. Son of a FOCKIN' bitch."

Adrian broke his plate in half at that, spilling his food onto the floor. This accident already made him ticked off, and with the stress of his birthday tomorrow, the comment at the top rocked the mountain like an oncoming rockslide. The Dire Devil growled, turning his gaze to Masaru while that familiar energy flickered and spilled from the outer corners of his eyes. "I'm about as soft as this shard of a plate's gonna feel in yer fockin' gut in a minute." He snarled, raising part of the broken plate while his hands bled blood dark enough to be on the border between dark red and black. "I might be broken, but I. Am not. SOFT!" The forceful grip on the plate shard in his hand caused it to crack and shatter more so before he moved to pick up his food. He grumbled. "Now I'm gonna have t' fockin' survive off of just souls t'night. Son of a FOCKIN' bitch."
Masaru sighed, "definitely annoyingly broken. C'mer and i'll feed ya."

Masaru sighed, "definitely annoyingly broken. C'mer and i'll feed ya."

"Don't need y'r fockin' food." Adrian grumbled, tossing the soiled meal as well as the broken dish away before pushing past and heading into the bathroom to wash his hands.

"Don't need y'r fockin' food." Adrian grumbled, tossing the soiled meal as well as the broken dish away before pushing past and heading into the bathroom to wash his hands.
Masaru grabbed him by the back of his shirt before pulling him back to him as he cut his palm on one last piece of a broken plate, the dark glow flooding out before he pressed the cut against Adrian's mouth. "Now inhale, take as many souls as you need since i troubled ya so."

Masaru grabbed him by the back of his shirt before pulling him back to him as he cut his palm on one last piece of a broken plate, the dark glow flooding out before he pressed the cut against Adrian's mouth. "Now inhale, take as many souls as you need since i troubled ya so."

((Awww.))

Adrian raised his brows, the trails of dark wisps leaving brief streams in the air. He'd been about to lash out the moment he'd been pulled back, but had paused as the Devil inside caught whiff of the energy from the souls. His breath was shaky as his stubbornness tried to fend off the beast, but temptation was triumphant as Adrian inhaled to take in a healthy amount of souls.

((Awww.))

Adrian raised his brows, the trails of dark wisps leaving brief streams in the air. He'd been about to lash out the moment he'd been pulled back, but had paused as the Devil inside caught whiff of the energy from the souls. His breath was shaky as his stubbornness tried to fend off the beast, but temptation was triumphant as Adrian inhaled to take in a healthy amount of souls.
Masaru pulled away, shaking his hand before pressing his injured one into his other one until the skin was healed. "Jesus, y'take more than i thought you would."

Masaru pulled away, shaking his hand before pressing his injured one into his other one until the skin was healed. "Jesus, y'take more than i thought you would."

Adrian huffed loudly in relief before grinning. "Mama always said that I was a growin' demon boy." He'd then clap Masaru on the shoulder. "... thanks. Saved me a bad trip."

Adrian huffed loudly in relief before grinning. "Mama always said that I was a growin' demon boy." He'd then clap Masaru on the shoulder. "... thanks. Saved me a bad trip."
Masaru smirked, shrugging before claping his shoulder as well. "Just make sure that your daughter never ever hugs me again." He glared at Malvo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back