• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham laughed, "such a very good boy you are, indeed." He petted him on the head.

Reaver's tail quickly had wagged, smiling proudly at himself. "'m a good boiii."

Adrian watched them both, grinning as he shook his head and stood. "And y' call me a canine."

Graham looked to him, "what?"

Adrian puffed his cheek before closing his eyes and turning away, crossing his arms. "He can't be the best boi, because I'm the best boi! Zuzu-bear said!"

Reaver blinked, a few times before glaring up at Adrian.

((THE CHILDREN ARE AT IT AGAIN!))

Adrian puffed his cheek before closing his eyes and turning away, crossing his arms. "He can't be the best boi, because I'm the best boi! Zuzu-bear said!"

Reaver blinked, a few times before glaring up at Adrian.

((THE CHILDREN ARE AT IT AGAIN!))
(XD EEEEEEEEEEEEEE )
Graham smirked, "you're her best boi. Reaver's mine."

"She can definitely help you out, bud."

"I couldn't bother her with tha--"

Reaver pulled away from the hug so he wouldn't yell in Graham's ear. "ZUZU! ADRIAN'S PRIDE'S BEEN SHOT!"

Without a second to waste, Zuzana burst through the door before tackling Adrian into a tight hug, Adrian yelping as he stumbled before catching his footing and breaking out into a laugh.

"I couldn't bother her with tha--"

Reaver pulled away from the hug so he wouldn't yell in Graham's ear. "ZUZU! ADRIAN'S PRIDE'S BEEN SHOT!"

Without a second to waste, Zuzana burst through the door before tackling Adrian into a tight hug, Adrian yelping as he stumbled before catching his footing and breaking out into a laugh.
Graham smiled, "now the world is right."

Graham smiled, "now the world is right."

"'s all right as rain!" Reaver tossed his hands up.

Zuzana snickered quietly, kissing Adrian's cheek before glancing over to the other two. "You guys have good timing. I was just about t' tell ya dinner's done."

"'s all right as rain!" Reaver tossed his hands up.

Zuzana snickered quietly, kissing Adrian's cheek before glancing over to the other two. "You guys have good timing. I was just about t' tell ya dinner's done."
Graham gasped, "it's like a second superpower!"

"Sweeet! I would love a power to control when food is made!"

"No more agonizing waiting." Reaver nodded.

"Could always at least speed it up, magic grizzly brothah." Adrian snickered, resting his chin on Zuzana's shoulder.

"No more agonizing waiting." Reaver nodded.

"Could always at least speed it up, magic grizzly brothah." Adrian snickered, resting his chin on Zuzana's shoulder.
Graham looked down at his powers. "I'm afraid that if i do that, the time would go too far and the food would rot."

Graham looked down at his powers. "I'm afraid that if i do that, the time would go too far and the food would rot."

"Fair enough point." Adrian nodded before glancing to Reaver, who'd raise his hands to the air in the form of a shrug.

"I'd just burn it or freeze it."

Adrian blinked a few times before grimacing. "The curse of being a blackhole is y'can't use yer powers t' feed said blackhole. Talk about cosmic irony." He then blinked again at his words. "Well... I can eat souls with mine but they're not as fun."

"Fair enough point." Adrian nodded before glancing to Reaver, who'd raise his hands to the air in the form of a shrug.

"I'd just burn it or freeze it."

Adrian blinked a few times before grimacing. "The curse of being a blackhole is y'can't use yer powers t' feed said blackhole. Talk about cosmic irony." He then blinked again at his words. "Well... I can eat souls with mine but they're not as fun."
Graham pouted, "it's such a dangerous game when it comes to the things we love."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back