• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"You will burn so quick if you don't."

"Should figure myself lucky that we saved some sunscreen from the summer, then." Adrian sheepishly snickered before glancing to Reaver. "Y'gonna need any?"

Reaver shook his head at this. "Ever since I got my pyro abilities, I don't burn anymore... like, at all. Just ask Graham, I think I nearly gave him a heart attack after reaching int' boiling water the other day."

"I--" Adrian blinked a few times. "Why did y' need t'--?"

"I've been doing tests on things powered by steam, and I dropped my watch int' the water." Reaver gave a sheepish snicker of his own at that. "Graham came in with a few things that I asked him f'r, freaked out and bandaged my hand even though there were no burns or anythin'." He leaned up and kissed the tip of Graham's nose before settling back down into the group hug. "I'm very grateful he cares f'r my safety that much, though. Very grateful."

"Should figure myself lucky that we saved some sunscreen from the summer, then." Adrian sheepishly snickered before glancing to Reaver. "Y'gonna need any?"

Reaver shook his head at this. "Ever since I got my pyro abilities, I don't burn anymore... like, at all. Just ask Graham, I think I nearly gave him a heart attack after reaching int' boiling water the other day."

"I--" Adrian blinked a few times. "Why did y' need t'--?"

"I've been doing tests on things powered by steam, and I dropped my watch int' the water." Reaver gave a sheepish snicker of his own at that. "Graham came in with a few things that I asked him f'r, freaked out and bandaged my hand even though there were no burns or anythin'." He leaned up and kissed the tip of Graham's nose before settling back down into the group hug. "I'm very grateful he cares f'r my safety that much, though. Very grateful."
Graham gave a grumpy humph as he was given the kiss on his nose. "I felt like my heart was going to explode."

Graham gave a grumpy humph as he was given the kiss on his nose. "I felt like my heart was going to explode."

Reaver pouted at the humph, his lip quivering as he lowered his ears. "'m sorry."

Adrian blinked, and then smirked as he quickly glanced to Graham. "Y' shoulda seen how bad he was, back at home."

"ADEE NO!" Reaver whined.

((BWAHAHA))

Reaver pouted at the humph, his lip quivering as he lowered his ears. "'m sorry."

Adrian blinked, and then smirked as he quickly glanced to Graham. "Y' shoulda seen how bad he was, back at home."

"ADEE NO!" Reaver whined.

((BWAHAHA))
(XD OOOOOO)
Graham quirked a brow, "huh?"

(XD OOOOOO)
Graham quirked a brow, "huh?"

Adrian gasped. "He hasn't told ya!?"

Reaver whiiiined more. "Adee I'm gonna call Val!"

"Do it! She likes talking about ya, too!" Adrian grinned over to Reaver, whom furrowed his brows before trying to spring forward and cover Adrian's mouth. Adrian kept Reaver's hands at bay with his own locking on his little brother's wrists. He'd then smile over to Graham. "Ya want some baby Reaver stories that ya haven't heard, yet?"

"ADRIAN, I SWEAR T' THE GODS!"

Adrian gasped. "He hasn't told ya!?"

Reaver whiiiined more. "Adee I'm gonna call Val!"

"Do it! She likes talking about ya, too!" Adrian grinned over to Reaver, whom furrowed his brows before trying to spring forward and cover Adrian's mouth. Adrian kept Reaver's hands at bay with his own locking on his little brother's wrists. He'd then smile over to Graham. "Ya want some baby Reaver stories that ya haven't heard, yet?"

"ADRIAN, I SWEAR T' THE GODS!"
Graham immediately grabbed Reaver, pullign him away from Adrian and onto his lap as he locked down his arms and legs with his own limbs. "Go on!"

Graham immediately grabbed Reaver, pullign him away from Adrian and onto his lap as he locked down his arms and legs with his own limbs. "Go on!"

Reaver widened his eyes at this, pinning his ears to his head with a gentle whine. "Nooo! I said sorry!"

However, Adrian grinned wide as he'd fix his seated position so he sat Indian style. "Reaver used t' get int' things he wasn't suppooooooose toooo~" He grinned wider. "Like the liquid lithium our father brought home one time because he used t' coat his weaponry with it. Put it on the highest shelf in his work space, too, but the little guy right here couldn't keep his little three year old hands off of it. So, what does he do? He builds a set of stairs out of books, climbs up to the shelf, and he spilled the bucket. It ate right through the floor, too."

Reaver widened his eyes at this, pinning his ears to his head with a gentle whine. "Nooo! I said sorry!"

However, Adrian grinned wide as he'd fix his seated position so he sat Indian style. "Reaver used t' get int' things he wasn't suppooooooose toooo~" He grinned wider. "Like the liquid lithium our father brought home one time because he used t' coat his weaponry with it. Put it on the highest shelf in his work space, too, but the little guy right here couldn't keep his little three year old hands off of it. So, what does he do? He builds a set of stairs out of books, climbs up to the shelf, and he spilled the bucket. It ate right through the floor, too."
Graham gasped, "Reaver!"

Graham gasped, "Reaver!"

Reaver flinched. "He should have locked it away!"

Adrian shook his head. "He tried that, but he got tired of getting in trouble because y' somehow always managed t' lock yerself in the safes he had. It was like ya knew his hiding places f'r his stuff."

Reaver flinched. "He should have locked it away!"

Adrian shook his head. "He tried that, but he got tired of getting in trouble because y' somehow always managed t' lock yerself in the safes he had. It was like ya knew his hiding places f'r his stuff."
"You're a criminal mastermind at even a young age!" He smiled.

"You're a criminal mastermind at even a young age!" He smiled.

Reaver blinked at that, nodding in Adrian's direction as he leaned against Graham as it eased his embarrassment. "That was his fault."

Adrian cracked a smirk. "I barely got t' teach ya half of that with all the training I was stuck in. Hel, when I finally did help Val watch ya, y' were already a Helraiser. I just fueled the fire. I'll admit that because we did some shit t' people who deserved it that I'll never forget."

Reaver blinked at that, nodding in Adrian's direction as he leaned against Graham as it eased his embarrassment. "That was his fault."

Adrian cracked a smirk. "I barely got t' teach ya half of that with all the training I was stuck in. Hel, when I finally did help Val watch ya, y' were already a Helraiser. I just fueled the fire. I'll admit that because we did some shit t' people who deserved it that I'll never forget."
Graham snickered, "sounds fun."

Graham awed, "man! I wanted to see that too!"

"Yer just gonna have t' imagine it. Here--" Adrian reached into his back pocket as Reaver groaned and whined.

"He's goin' f'r the wallet!"

"Shhhhh, Reavy, I'm helpin' Graham." Adrian moved closer, holding the wallet up to show one of the pictures of his kid self with a toddler Reaver on his shoulders. "And... I don't have photos of my dad or Alduin since I was told t' burn all of them by that therapist I was forced t' see in school - but ya know what they look like, anyways. Now, picture these two wee ones pullin' pranks on the assholes on a non-stop basis. And none of that minuscule 'tack on the chair' shit. We're talkin' harmful. Like purposely replacing eye drops with dragon pepper hot sauce."

"Yer just gonna have t' imagine it. Here--" Adrian reached into his back pocket as Reaver groaned and whined.

"He's goin' f'r the wallet!"

"Shhhhh, Reavy, I'm helpin' Graham." Adrian moved closer, holding the wallet up to show one of the pictures of his kid self with a toddler Reaver on his shoulders. "And... I don't have photos of my dad or Alduin since I was told t' burn all of them by that therapist I was forced t' see in school - but ya know what they look like, anyways. Now, picture these two wee ones pullin' pranks on the assholes on a non-stop basis. And none of that minuscule 'tack on the chair' shit. We're talkin' harmful. Like purposely replacing eye drops with dragon pepper hot sauce."
Graham gasped, "that's so wicked!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back