• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Apparently. One day, we'll find the way!" He shook his mighty fists.

"Deh wheyyy." Adrian snickered.

Reaver shook his head at the meme before stretching. "I say we study, then pull a lab experiment with cooking food."

Graham blinked, "is that a thing?"

Adrian shrugged. "I mean, if they can get away with having cocaine in coke back in the day, I'm sure food meth is also a thing."

"I honestly thought that's what rock candy and poprocks were for the longest time..." Reaver admitted, rubbing the nape of his neck.

Adrian shrugged. "I mean, if they can get away with having cocaine in coke back in the day, I'm sure food meth is also a thing."

"I honestly thought that's what rock candy and poprocks were for the longest time..." Reaver admitted, rubbing the nape of his neck.
Graham rubbed his chin, "maybe they are. That explains the addiction."

Graham rubbed his chin, "maybe they are. That explains the addiction."

"I gave my kids food meth as they were growin' up." Adrian furrowed his brows as Zuzana sighed to them all.

"It's not meth, it's sugar. Now come on, go get some food before Masaru eats all of the swordfish."

"I gave my kids food meth as they were growin' up." Adrian furrowed his brows as Zuzana sighed to them all.

"It's not meth, it's sugar. Now come on, go get some food before Masaru eats all of the swordfish."
Graham gasped, "that fox would snatch our swordfish!" He zoomed back into the palace and into the kitchen were Masaru sat on the counter, finished with two swordfishes already.

Graham gasped, "that fox would snatch our swordfish!" He zoomed back into the palace and into the kitchen were Masaru sat on the counter, finished with two swordfishes already.

Reaver and Adrian zoomed in after Graham, Adrian squinting as he looked to the fox on the counter.

"Back from the swordfish or y' feel the wrath of two wolves and a bear, fox!"

((This whole house is nothing but nature documentaries but with weird animal pairing packs.))

Reaver and Adrian zoomed in after Graham, Adrian squinting as he looked to the fox on the counter.

"Back from the swordfish or y' feel the wrath of two wolves and a bear, fox!"

((This whole house is nothing but nature documentaries but with weird animal pairing packs.))
(XD IT"S AMAZING)
Masaru squinted before hissing with his tails up and his ears down as he took another swordfish in his mouth before running away on all four. All fours.

(XD IT"S AMAZING)
Masaru squinted before hissing with his tails up and his ears down as he took another swordfish in his mouth before running away on all four. All fours.

Adrian and Reaver watched the fox go before looking to the food as they scrambled over to it - Dei-Loki shaking his head with a smile.

"Y' guys don't need t' worry. Like I said, we took every swordfish outta the store."

Adrian and Reaver watched the fox go before looking to the food as they scrambled over to it - Dei-Loki shaking his head with a smile.

"Y' guys don't need t' worry. Like I said, we took every swordfish outta the store."
Graham sighed, "fine. Y'do have a point."

Graham sighed, "fine. Y'do have a point."

"That said--" Dei-Loki beamed, heading over with a plate before he piled on his version of a serving without being a total glutton as he knew everyone else needed food, too. "Mine!"

"That said--" Dei-Loki beamed, heading over with a plate before he piled on his version of a serving without being a total glutton as he knew everyone else needed food, too. "Mine!"
Graham immediately ran for the food, making his own plate as it was everyone for themselves.

Graham immediately ran for the food, making his own plate as it was everyone for themselves.

Reaver and Adrian quickly did the same before peeking over their shoulders at Malvo - who'd clear her throat before smiling up at them with an empty plate.

((I love her.
XD ))

Graham looked to the two, "I say we split our amounts with her."

Adrian whined while Reaver nodded. "A third from each plate?"

"Oooo, that makes me safe as long as--" Dei-Loki glanced to Malvo and gestured to the fridge. "Malvy- Masaru and I picked you and Yuki up some caramel brownie swirl pudding." ((Shhhhh, just pretend it was on the list of things when they went shopping for the fish.))

Malvo widened her eyes at this, biting back a scream as she yanked Dei-Loki into a tight hug. Dei-Loki yelped when he was pulled over, keeping his food safe as Malvo whimpered. "Yer both wonderful! Thank ya!"

Adrian whined while Reaver nodded. "A third from each plate?"

"Oooo, that makes me safe as long as--" Dei-Loki glanced to Malvo and gestured to the fridge. "Malvy- Masaru and I picked you and Yuki up some caramel brownie swirl pudding." ((Shhhhh, just pretend it was on the list of things when they went shopping for the fish.))

Malvo widened her eyes at this, biting back a scream as she yanked Dei-Loki into a tight hug. Dei-Loki yelped when he was pulled over, keeping his food safe as Malvo whimpered. "Yer both wonderful! Thank ya!"
(XD that's fine)
Graham nodded before smiling. Masaru's head poked around the corner, throwing the plate in the trash. "That's why i said to run when you told her."

(XD that's fine)
Graham nodded before smiling. Masaru's head poked around the corner, throwing the plate in the trash. "That's why i said to run when you told her."

Adrian and Reaver grinned from the scene, Adrian softly taking Malvo's dish so the Dorkles 3 could pay tribute to the cuteness.

Dei-Loki whined, looking to Masaru. "Baaaabe. Haaaaaaalp."

Malvo's ears twitched from Masaru's voice before looking over. "Y' c'mere, too!"

Adrian and Reaver grinned from the scene, Adrian softly taking Malvo's dish so the Dorkles 3 could pay tribute to the cuteness.

Dei-Loki whined, looking to Masaru. "Baaaabe. Haaaaaaalp."

Malvo's ears twitched from Masaru's voice before looking over. "Y' c'mere, too!"
Masaru looked taken aback as he immediately shook his head, "absolutely not! I rather play Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun!"

Masaru looked taken aback as he immediately shook his head, "absolutely not! I rather play Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun!"

((-locks Ivan in a box so he doesn't show up- BAD IVAN!
STAY! ))

"DON'T SAY THOSE WORDS YOU'LL SUMMON A GIANT!" Adrian exclaimed.

Malvo stared over at Adrian for a moment before looking to Masaru with a pout. "No hugs f'r yer sister-in-law?.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back