• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru smirked, shrugging before claping his shoulder as well. "Just make sure that your daughter never ever hugs me again." He glared at Malvo.

Adrian nodded, glancing over to Malvo. "Stick t' people that like hugs, okay princess?"

To this, Malvo sighed, but then smiled with a nod.

"Yeh, that includes me." Dei-Loki squinted. "I felt like a hostage."

Malvo glanced to Dei-Loki and shook her head. "Y'don't get a pardon from my hugs, Dipper. Only Masaru does because I don't want dad and him killin' each other."

Adrian nodded, glancing over to Malvo. "Stick t' people that like hugs, okay princess?"

To this, Malvo sighed, but then smiled with a nod.

"Yeh, that includes me." Dei-Loki squinted. "I felt like a hostage."

Malvo glanced to Dei-Loki and shook her head. "Y'don't get a pardon from my hugs, Dipper. Only Masaru does because I don't want dad and him killin' each other."
Masaru placed his hands on his face, "i'm so happy to hear those words! I could cry! But i'm not." He put his hands down with a stony expression before throwing them up in the air. "I'm FREE!"

Masaru placed his hands on his face, "i'm so happy to hear those words! I could cry! But i'm not." He put his hands down with a stony expression before throwing them up in the air. "I'm FREE!"

"Can I cry?" Dei-Loki asked, looking to Masaru.

Masaru nodded, "just don't expect me to console you."

"'s okay. I dun' need it." Dei-Loki stated, hyperventilating a few times before breaking into a silent sob, which broke out into a homosexual cry.

((-cries in homosexual-))

(FOCk GOD DAMN THAT"S SOME CUTE SHIZZZZZZZZZ ;w; )
Masaru nodded, "you are definitely my crybaby."

((MHMMMMMM))

"Always and f'rever?" Dei-Loki sniffled, and kept that same smile on his face.

((MHMMMMMM))

"Always and f'rever?" Dei-Loki sniffled, and kept that same smile on his face.
Masaru grinned, "five years of being with you, either i'm stuck here insane or i'm stuck here in love. . . either way, isn't it the same thing? I'm stuck by your side no matter."

Masaru grinned, "five years of being with you, either i'm stuck here insane or i'm stuck here in love. . . either way, isn't it the same thing? I'm stuck by your side no matter."

"I'd say both. So definitely the same thing." Dei-Loki grinned, wiping his eyes.

Dei-Loki kept his grin from the pats, happily sighing. "Wanna sit with me? I'll share some swordfish."
Masaru smirked, "of course i want to sit by you. Especially if you have fish." And like that he scooted himself to be extremely gay close to him, eyeing down the fish.

Masaru smirked, "of course i want to sit by you. Especially if you have fish." And like that he scooted himself to be extremely gay close to him, eyeing down the fish.

((It's not just gay close, it's...
E X T R E M E
G A Y
C L O S E ))

Dei-Loki snickered, sighing. "Aaaah, I'd say somethin' but then my dad over there will take it as a pun. So I'll just leave it at; knew ya would." He grinned, cutting off a piece of swordfish before stabbing it with the fork as he'd hold it up to Masaru's mouth.

((It's not just gay close, it's...
E X T R E M E
G A Y
C L O S E ))

Dei-Loki snickered, sighing. "Aaaah, I'd say somethin' but then my dad over there will take it as a pun. So I'll just leave it at; knew ya would." He grinned, cutting off a piece of swordfish before stabbing it with the fork as he'd hold it up to Masaru's mouth.
(XD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY CLOSE)
Masaru quirked a brow before opening his mouth like the pUPPY he was. ( ;w; it's too cute right now. I can't)

(XD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY CLOSE)
Masaru quirked a brow before opening his mouth like the pUPPY he was. ( ;w; it's too cute right now. I can't)

((OUR CUTE WITTLE PUPPERS. ;x; ))

Dei-Loki gave a gentle snicker, placing the piece of fish into his mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back