• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Adrian continued to beam like the child he was while Reaver sighed at the current family dynamic he'd been in.

"When did we become parents t' my older brother?"

((ASKIN' THE REAL QUESTIONS!))
(XD MHMM)
"When we decided to allow him to have a childhood as well." He smiled.

Graham leaned against his shoulder, "he will be."

Reaver wrapped his arms around Graham, a smile on his face. "I know he will be."

Meanwhile, Adrian peeked over Captain, who'd been standing in his lap, practically. "Eh?"

Graham waved him off. "Don't worry about it, bud."

Adrian blinked a few times at this, nodding as he smiled to Captain, patting him. "So, uhm... do I at least get a hint as t' what's happening t'morrow? It's not a surprise party, is it? Because we all know what happened last time." Adrian furrowed his brows, thinking back to the mess he made.

Adrian blinked a few times at this, nodding as he smiled to Captain, patting him. "So, uhm... do I at least get a hint as t' what's happening t'morrow? It's not a surprise party, is it? Because we all know what happened last time." Adrian furrowed his brows, thinking back to the mess he made.
Graham smiled, "don't worry. You'll like where we're going."

Graham smiled, "don't worry. You'll like where we're going."

Adrian blinked a few times. "Is... That's not the farm, right? Because I've heard stories of animals going to the farm and they NEVER come back!" He clung to Captain, who'd lick his cheek.

Adrian blinked a few times. "Is... That's not the farm, right? Because I've heard stories of animals going to the farm and they NEVER come back!" He clung to Captain, who'd lick his cheek.
Graham facepalmed, and sighed, "no! We're going to somewhere you'll like!"

Graham facepalmed, and sighed, "no! We're going to somewhere you'll like!"

"That's what's claimed with farms! Like my old dog Marco! 'We brought him to the farm'. But I went to the closest farm in Mรกkrum that was near our old house and he wasn't there!"

Reaver blinked a few times at that, slowly standing up before moving over and tackling Adrian into a tight hug, Adrian having yelped as Reaver exclaimed. "THAT'S SO SAD!"

"That's what's claimed with farms! Like my old dog Marco! 'We brought him to the farm'. But I went to the closest farm in Mรกkrum that was near our old house and he wasn't there!"

Reaver blinked a few times at that, slowly standing up before moving over and tackling Adrian into a tight hug, Adrian having yelped as Reaver exclaimed. "THAT'S SO SAD!"
Graham pouted, "y'poor buddy." He hugged him as well. GROUP HUG.

Graham pouted, "y'poor buddy." He hugged him as well. GROUP HUG.

Adrian grimaced from the hug, but didn't object as he sighed - said 'the hel with it' - and returned the hugging. "I felt so bad, too. Promised I'd visit him."

Reaver pouted further. "Any place is better than back there. Remember that, Adee."

Adrian grimaced from the hug, but didn't object as he sighed - said 'the hel with it' - and returned the hugging. "I felt so bad, too. Promised I'd visit him."

Reaver pouted further. "Any place is better than back there. Remember that, Adee."
Graham nodded, "we would never do anything like that to you."

"Mhmm, but i'm still not telling you where."

Adrian pouted. "Dammit..." He glanced to Reaver, opening his mouth but before he could say anything, Reaver shook his head.

"I'm not sayin' anything, either."

"Dammit! I'm not good with surprises!" Adrian whined.

Adrian pouted. "Dammit..." He glanced to Reaver, opening his mouth but before he could say anything, Reaver shook his head.

"I'm not sayin' anything, either."

"Dammit! I'm not good with surprises!" Adrian whined.
Graham smiled, "trust me. You'll like it. It suits your personality."

Graham smiled, "trust me. You'll like it. It suits your personality."

Adrian blinked a couple times. "... Hunting preserve?"

Reaver shook his head. "Malvy's coming too, Adee."

"Shit, good point. Hmmmm." Adrian pondered.

Graham smiled, "it's going to happen as a surprise, Adrian. No matter."

Adrian whined. "Alright. Just, no shouting 'surprise'! Or any of that shit. I don't need t' nearly bash someone into the ground with a able again like that waiter."

((Adrian: BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE.

XD))

Adrian whined. "Alright. Just, no shouting 'surprise'! Or any of that shit. I don't need t' nearly bash someone into the ground with a able again like that waiter."

((Adrian: BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE.

XD))
(XD)
Graham nodded, "of course not, Adrian."

Graham smiled, "trust us, you'll absoluteley love it. It's got basically everything."

"Everything?" Adrian widened his eyes, Reaver nodding quickly.

"Mhmmmmm. Only thing is, ya gotta be up early so we can go."

"I can do that!" Adrian grinned like an excited child.

"Everything?" Adrian widened his eyes, Reaver nodding quickly.

"Mhmmmmm. Only thing is, ya gotta be up early so we can go."

"I can do that!" Adrian grinned like an excited child.
Graham smiled, "good! And dress casual. Maybe just shorts and a shirt?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back