• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Grhaam smiled shyly. "Yeaaaaaah, yeah. Of course i did."

"So stop complainin'! Still a good band." Adrian stood, tossing Judge's frisbee before having sat back down again as Judge gave chase.

Graham took another drag, "i remember when Adrian was a big Britney Spears fan."

Adrian went to object, but silenced himself as he took a drag, as well. "Only three of her songs. I can admit that."

"That's true. The rest of his stuff was emo and juggalo/dark related stuff." Reaver teased as his god hissed at the shots that were fired.

Adrian squinted to Reaver, smirking. "Yer lucky I just did eyeliner fer my emo phase, and I didn't paint my face f'r the rest. I'd purposely scare the shit outta ya."

"Ya didn't need that t' do that, just the crippling sanity." Reaver grinned to his still squinting brother.

Adrian went to object, but silenced himself as he took a drag, as well. "Only three of her songs. I can admit that."

"That's true. The rest of his stuff was emo and juggalo/dark related stuff." Reaver teased as his god hissed at the shots that were fired.

Adrian squinted to Reaver, smirking. "Yer lucky I just did eyeliner fer my emo phase, and I didn't paint my face f'r the rest. I'd purposely scare the shit outta ya."

"Ya didn't need that t' do that, just the crippling sanity." Reaver grinned to his still squinting brother.
"That and the time you tried to create that mohawk. OOF>"

"That and the time you tried to create that mohawk. OOF>"

"Meeeega OOF." Reaver cringed, Adrian having cringed as well as he quickly shook his head.

"Thank the Gods above that Zuzu got me t' stop that disaster before it went on longer." Adrian grimaced before smirking. "Though, I wasn't the guy that had t' wear an eyepatch f'r half a year after tossin' the graduation cap up and then lookin' up with the idea of 'wanting to see where it fell'." He teased, glancing to Graham with a raised brow.

"Meeeega OOF." Reaver cringed, Adrian having cringed as well as he quickly shook his head.

"Thank the Gods above that Zuzu got me t' stop that disaster before it went on longer." Adrian grimaced before smirking. "Though, I wasn't the guy that had t' wear an eyepatch f'r half a year after tossin' the graduation cap up and then lookin' up with the idea of 'wanting to see where it fell'." He teased, glancing to Graham with a raised brow.
Graham squinted before grinning, "but i was one badass pirate for the time being!"

Graham squinted before grinning, "but i was one badass pirate for the time being!"

Adrian snorted. "Well, I know Reaver over there liked it." He gestured to Reaver, who'd space off at the thought.

Graham snickered, "i feel like you liked everything that i did back when you had your crush on me?"

Reaver brought himself back to Engranussia as he looked to Graham and nodded. "Y've nooo idea. Even the stuff ya thought had been embarrassing, I loved."

Graham snickered, leaning against his side. "I seeeeeee."

Reaver raised a brow at the added weight, quickly having kissed Graham's cheek as he brought an arm around the grizzly before peeking over at Adrian again. "SO, Birthday boy--"

"Hush." Adrian snorted, taking yet another drag soon after before letting the smoke seep from his nose.

Reaver raised a brow at the added weight, quickly having kissed Graham's cheek as he brought an arm around the grizzly before peeking over at Adrian again. "SO, Birthday boy--"

"Hush." Adrian snorted, taking yet another drag soon after before letting the smoke seep from his nose.
Graham turned his head, grinning. "Birthday boooooooooooooooooooy."

Graham turned his head, grinning. "Birthday boooooooooooooooooooy."

"No." Adrian squeented, Judge looking up from the frisbee as he barked, causing Adrian to raise his brows and look over. "Not you, too!" And Captain barked, as well. Adrian groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why me?"

"No." Adrian squeented, Judge looking up from the frisbee as he barked, causing Adrian to raise his brows and look over. "Not you, too!" And Captain barked, as well. Adrian groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why me?"
"Because it's your birthday, silly birthday boy." He snickered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back