• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham laughed, hugging him as he rocked him back and forth. "Sorry, sorry."

Adrian moved with the rocking, not really having a choice in the matter but, at the moment, he didn't object, either. "Don't do it again. It burns." He snickered shakily.

Adrian moved with the rocking, not really having a choice in the matter but, at the moment, he didn't object, either. "Don't do it again. It burns." He snickered shakily.
Graham nodded, "promise i won't as long as you never speak that mumbo jumbo again."

Graham nodded, pulling back from the hug as he punched his arm. "Y'should be!"

Adrian stumbled a bit from the punch, snickering before raising his arm and punching Graham's in return. "Well, good! Because I am!"

Graham snickered, "there's that Adrian."

Adrian held a smirk, exhaling as he'd grab a few tissues before sharing them with Graham. "Aaaaah, now that bein' a bitch baby is done, I think I'll step outside and smoke before dinner's done."

Adrian held a smirk, exhaling as he'd grab a few tissues before sharing them with Graham. "Aaaaah, now that bein' a bitch baby is done, I think I'll step outside and smoke before dinner's done."
Graham took it, wiping his remaining tears as he nodded, "it should be done soon so don't take too long."

Graham took it, wiping his remaining tears as he nodded, "it should be done soon so don't take too long."

Adrian did the same before nodding as well, tossing the tissues out. "Feel free t'join, if y'd like." He invited to... anyone, really, before grabbing his jacket and heading outside to smoke in the November weatherrr.

Adrian did the same before nodding as well, tossing the tissues out. "Feel free t'join, if y'd like." He invited to... anyone, really, before grabbing his jacket and heading outside to smoke in the November weatherrr.
Graham smirked, "i'll see you out there soon then." He then looked to the rest as he smiled to Reaver, "you're dating a sappy boy, how you feel about that?"

Graham smirked, "i'll see you out there soon then." He then looked to the rest as he smiled to Reaver, "you're dating a sappy boy, how you feel about that?"

Reaver tossed a warm smile Graham's way, twitching an ear. "Best feelin' in the world. Can I join ya both outside?"

Reaver tossed a warm smile Graham's way, twitching an ear. "Best feelin' in the world. Can I join ya both outside?"
Graham snickered before making sure that Adrian was out before looking back to the family. "Now that's he's gone. About this birthday party. . .'

Graham snickered before making sure that Adrian was out before looking back to the family. "Now that's he's gone. About this birthday party. . .'

Zuzana grinned, straining the water from the pot of potatoes. "I was thinking of an amusement park. Can't see him being upset there."

Dei-Loki gasped at this. "I know the perfect place! It's a bit of a ways away but I know he'll enjoy it all the same because he used t' talk about sneakin' away t' hang out there."

Malvo popped up beside Dei-Loki, ooing with a big smile. "We can take the underwater train t' get there!" She marveled, always having wanted to take that train ride while Dei-Loki seemed to immediately regret the idea.

Reaver raised his brows at this. "OOOOOOOOOOOH. Y'talkin' about that place over in Mรกkrum?"

(("DIDNEY WORL!" - Dei-Loki

It's actually called Phoenix Landing, but the joke was too hard to pass up. XD ))

Last edited:
Zuzana grinned, straining the water from the pot of potatoes. "I was thinking of an amusement park. Can't see him being upset there."

Dei-Loki gasped at this. "I know the perfect place! It's a bit of a ways away but I know he'll enjoy it all the same because he used t' talk about sneakin' away t' hang out there."

Malvo popped up beside Dei-Loki, ooing with a big smile. "We can take the underwater train t' get there!" She marveled, always having wanted to take that train ride while Dei-Loki seemed to immediately regret the idea.

Reaver raised his brows at this. "OOOOOOOOOOOH. Y'talkin' about that place over in Mรกkrum?"

(("DIDNEY WORL!" - Dei-Loki

It's actually called Phoenix Landing, but the joke was too hard to pass up. XD ))
(XD DIDNEY)
Graham smirked, "what a bright fella ya are, Dei."

(XD DIDNEY)
Graham smirked, "what a bright fella ya are, Dei."

"The things I do f'r family." Dei-Loki grimaced a bit, soon having snickered shortly after as he sighed. His ears would then perk as Zuzana kissed his head.

"He'll love it. He won't say it, but you'll still be able to tell." Zuzana smiled.

"The things I do f'r family." Dei-Loki grimaced a bit, soon having snickered shortly after as he sighed. His ears would then perk as Zuzana kissed his head.

"He'll love it. He won't say it, but you'll still be able to tell." Zuzana smiled.
"There's tale tells signs of his love."

"His sub conscious is trying to speak to us to let us know that our tempts of love is not going without notice."

"That's so sweet sounding." Malvo pouted. "Where is he, right now, anyways?"

Dei-Loki gestured to the back door where Adrian could faintly be heard playing with the dogs. "Went out t' smoke before supper. Ya missed a really big sappy moment between dad and Uncle Grizzly, too."

"That what that was? I heard yelling and I just thought they were wrestling on the floor again because dad told a joke or somethin'."

----

((Shhhhhh... This is me making happy.))

Adrian grinned, cigarette dangling out of his mouth as he'd been ruffling Captain's fur before doing the same for Judge. "Where've you both been, eh? Thought f'r sure all that noise woulda had ya howlin'." He took a seat on the porch, Captain taking his place right beside him as Judge brought over one of the frisbees that was, of course, chewed to shit. But still throwable. "Ooooh, I see." Adrian took the frisbee, sighing as he stood and got ready to throw it. "Y' can catch this one, but I'm not. It is yers, after all, ya fockin' derp." Judge huffed, running to the other end of the yard before he barked. "Ya gonna stand there and talk back t' me!?" Judge barked again. "Been hangin' around Rika too long." Adrian snickered, flinging the frisbee across the lawn for Judge before having sat back down as he'd pat Captain - who'd pant happily.

"That's so sweet sounding." Malvo pouted. "Where is he, right now, anyways?"

Dei-Loki gestured to the back door where Adrian could faintly be heard playing with the dogs. "Went out t' smoke before supper. Ya missed a really big sappy moment between dad and Uncle Grizzly, too."

"That what that was? I heard yelling and I just thought they were wrestling on the floor again because dad told a joke or somethin'."

----

((Shhhhhh... This is me making happy.))

Adrian grinned, cigarette dangling out of his mouth as he'd been ruffling Captain's fur before doing the same for Judge. "Where've you both been, eh? Thought f'r sure all that noise woulda had ya howlin'." He took a seat on the porch, Captain taking his place right beside him as Judge brought over one of the frisbees that was, of course, chewed to shit. But still throwable. "Ooooh, I see." Adrian took the frisbee, sighing as he stood and got ready to throw it. "Y' can catch this one, but I'm not. It is yers, after all, ya fockin' derp." Judge huffed, running to the other end of the yard before he barked. "Ya gonna stand there and talk back t' me!?" Judge barked again. "Been hangin' around Rika too long." Adrian snickered, flinging the frisbee across the lawn for Judge before having sat back down as he'd pat Captain - who'd pant happily.
Graham shrugged, "i mean, with the wrong set of words, it could've been. But nah, just saps."

(XD that's fine)

Graham shrugged, "i mean, with the wrong set of words, it could've been. But nah, just saps."

(XD that's fine)

Malvo gasped. "Did ya both hug!?"

----

Adrian playfully shoved Captain before rubbing his belly once the demon shepherd moved back into place before flopping over. "Aaaaah, couple a babies, ya are." He snickered, taking a drag of his cigarette before putting it out in an ash tray before looking forward as he saw Judge had simply been chewing on the frisbee with no intent on bringing it back. Adrian shook his head at this, glancing to the sky.

Malvo gasped. "Did ya both hug!?"

----

Adrian playfully shoved Captain before rubbing his belly once the demon shepherd moved back into place before flopping over. "Aaaaah, couple a babies, ya are." He snickered, taking a drag of his cigarette before putting it out in an ash tray before looking forward as he saw Judge had simply been chewing on the frisbee with no intent on bringing it back. Adrian shook his head at this, glancing to the sky.
"Oh we hugged alright!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back