• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"But why would we do that, huh, mister mister?"

((-blasts Kyrie by Mister Mister because that song and Broken Wings are the only two he knows-))

"Because ya dispiiiise meeeee." Adrian said low with a growl, Reaver shaking his head.

((-blasts Kyrie by Mister Mister because that song and Broken Wings are the only two he knows-))

"Because ya dispiiiise meeeee." Adrian said low with a growl, Reaver shaking his head.
(XD i have no idea what you just said to me)
"I don't despise you! I love you! There's a difference!"

(XD i have no idea what you just said to me)
"I don't despise you! I love you! There's a difference!"

((Y've never listened to Mr. Mister? o.o XD ))

"GAH, THAT'S WORSE!" Adrian grimaced.

(XD Y'KNOW MY MUSIC ISN'T AS WIDE AS YOURS)
"You're doing a sucky job at it then."

((XD
Seriously tho, you should listen to either of those songs.))

"How can ya L word someone like me!?" Adrian grimaced. "I'm a horrible creature that deserves nothing more than a silver bullet in the skull."

((XD
Seriously tho, you should listen to either of those songs.))

"How can ya L word someone like me!?" Adrian grimaced. "I'm a horrible creature that deserves nothing more than a silver bullet in the skull."
(You're welcome XD)
"You're such a drama queen! Gods, the only times i want to put a bullet in your head is when your annoying me like this! Otherwise your personality is okay, ya idiot!"

(You're welcome XD)
"You're such a drama queen! Gods, the only times i want to put a bullet in your head is when your annoying me like this! Otherwise your personality is okay, ya idiot!"

((Thaaaank. ;w; ))

"PLEASE DO THAT THEN! I SHALL BE ANNOYING F'R THE REST OF MY DAYS! Just stop bein' so nice t' me because I really don't understand where it comes from!" Adrian flailed, soon stopping as tears pricked the wolf's eyes, staring off to the side. "I really don't..."

((Thaaaank. ;w; ))

"PLEASE DO THAT THEN! I SHALL BE ANNOYING F'R THE REST OF MY DAYS! Just stop bein' so nice t' me because I really don't understand where it comes from!" Adrian flailed, soon stopping as tears pricked the wolf's eyes, staring off to the side. "I really don't..."
Graham immediately stood up, and hugged him. "Shut up. Just shut up for once, dog! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT SAVED YOUR LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT GAVE MY MOTHER MORE LOVE BEFORE SHE WENT! WHO GAVE MY DAD MORE LOVE BEFORE HE WENT! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT SAVED MY LIFE AND GAVE ME THE TITLE OF A GENERAL! I WOULDN'T NEVER EVEN TOUCH THIS DREAM IF NOT FOR YOU! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT YOU HAVE MADE MY SISTER SMILE EVERY. DAMN. DAY. IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT YOU TOOK IN YOUR KIDS AND RAISED THEM TO BE AMAZING PEOPLE! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT HAS KEPT THIS TOWN HEALTHY, SAFE AND HAPPY! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT WE LOVE YOU! SO SHUT UP ALREADY!" He teared up, hugging him even tighter. "Just shut up and understand that you're loved."

(i might be watching a lot of animu lately)

Graham immediately stood up, and hugged him. "Shut up. Just shut up for once, dog! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT SAVED YOUR LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT GAVE MY MOTHER MORE LOVE BEFORE SHE WENT! WHO GAVE MY DAD MORE LOVE BEFORE HE WENT! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT SAVED MY LIFE AND GAVE ME THE TITLE OF A GENERAL! I WOULDN'T NEVER EVEN TOUCH THIS DREAM IF NOT FOR YOU! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT YOU HAVE MADE MY SISTER SMILE EVERY. DAMN. DAY. IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT YOU TOOK IN YOUR KIDS AND RAISED THEM TO BE AMAZING PEOPLE! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT HAS KEPT THIS TOWN HEALTHY, SAFE AND HAPPY! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT WE LOVE YOU! SO SHUT UP ALREADY!" He teared up, hugging him even tighter. "Just shut up and understand that you're loved."

(i might be watching a lot of animu lately)

((-hyperventilating, cries in homosexual-))

Adrian widened his eyes at the outburst, hesitated, and hugged the man back tighter than he ever has before while the tears broke through and trickled down his cheeks. "Y'big fockin' asshat... thank you..." He turned and pressed his face to Graham's chest, as he was too tall for Adrian to press his face into his shoulder. "Fock you f'r makin' me cry, y'fock." He snickered through his sobbing.

((-CRIES MORE AT THE BROMANCE-))

((-hyperventilating, cries in homosexual-))

Adrian widened his eyes at the outburst, hesitated, and hugged the man back tighter than he ever has before while the tears broke through and trickled down his cheeks. "Y'big fockin' asshat... thank you..." He turned and pressed his face to Graham's chest, as he was too tall for Adrian to press his face into his shoulder. "Fock you f'r makin' me cry, y'fock." He snickered through his sobbing.

((-CRIES MORE AT THE BROMANCE-))
(XD EEEEEEEEEEEEE)
Graham snickered as tears painted his cheeks. "Y'started crying first, dumbass!"

(XD EEEEEEEEEEEEE)
Graham snickered as tears painted his cheeks. "Y'started crying first, dumbass!"

"Just little pin pricks that ya had t' go and turn int' fockin' dams! Gods..." Adrian clapped Graham on the back.

"Just little pin pricks that ya had t' go and turn int' fockin' dams! Gods..." Adrian clapped Graham on the back.
Graham sighed with the same smile, "shouldn't be a dumbass and say all that stupid shit then. You are my brother, through and through. Don't ever think that y'don't deserve my love."

Graham sighed with the same smile, "shouldn't be a dumbass and say all that stupid shit then. You are my brother, through and through. Don't ever think that y'don't deserve my love."

Adrian whined at that, bringing his hand around to rub his eyes with his index finger and his thumb. "Aeh! Yer makin' me do it again!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back