• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham snickered, "I know right!? Now shhhhh, we have to be careful. He's just outside."

Malvo then made the motion of zipping her lips before giving a double thumbs up.

Dei-Loki grinned at this. "And y' say that I'm a dork?" He snickered, and then laughed when Malvo punched him in the arm.

Malvo then made the motion of zipping her lips before giving a double thumbs up.

Dei-Loki grinned at this. "And y' say that I'm a dork?" He snickered, and then laughed when Malvo punched him in the arm.
Graham snickered, "now, Rea, ready to head out?"

Graham snickered, "now, Rea, ready to head out?"

"YYYep, before he catches on." Reaver said quietly and dug his hand into his coat pocket while leaving it hanging up by the door. He'd then pause, blinking a few times before looking to Graham with a sheepish snicker. "... Ya got any spare cigarettes? I'll light ya one, if ya let me have one?"

"YYYep, before he catches on." Reaver said quietly and dug his hand into his coat pocket while leaving it hanging up by the door. He'd then pause, blinking a few times before looking to Graham with a sheepish snicker. "... Ya got any spare cigarettes? I'll light ya one, if ya let me have one?"
Graham smirked, popping two out of his cartoon before putting one between his lips and gave the other to Reaver.

Graham smirked, popping two out of his cartoon before putting one between his lips and gave the other to Reaver.

"Thaaank youuu." Reaver smiled, taking the other cigarette before snapping his fingers and forming a flame over his thumb, holding it out for Graham to light his cigarette.

"Thaaank youuu." Reaver smiled, taking the other cigarette before snapping his fingers and forming a flame over his thumb, holding it out for Graham to light his cigarette.
Graham nodded, leaning until the end caught fire. "That'll never get old."

Graham snickered, opening the door. "C'mon pyromancer."

Reaver continued to beam, heading out the door as both Adrian and Captain looked over in sync.

"Jeeze, took ya both long enough." Adrian smirked.

Graham sat down next to Adrian, "the tummy wants what the tummy wants."

Reaver plopped down beside Graham as Captain had the opposite side of Adrian preoccupied. "Holds him over until supper is done, anyways." Reaver grinned.

Adrian snickered, patting Captain. "Figured a cigarette would do the trick, f'r me."

Reaver plopped down beside Graham as Captain had the opposite side of Adrian preoccupied. "Holds him over until supper is done, anyways." Reaver grinned.

Adrian snickered, patting Captain. "Figured a cigarette would do the trick, f'r me."
Graham snickered, "well is it?"

"Cigarettes are great too though, but definitely don't give you that full feeling."

Adrian popped another from the carton. "Definitely not."

"Shhh, it's a cleanse. All the cool kids do it." Reaver snickered, taking a drag of his own.

"And you just want to be like the cool kids?" He grinned.

"They seem t' fit in." Reaver nodded, smirking.

"Like the cool kiiiiids." Adrian lit his second cigarette, Judge finally deciding to bring the frisbee back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back