• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"No! It's your fault for staying and falling in love with my sister, ya big dumby!"

(HERE WE GO AGAIN XD)

"Nooooo, it's yer fault f'r not shankin' me hard enough so it wouldn't happen, dumb-dumb!"

((I love them both. XD ))

"Nooooo, it's yer fault f'r not shankin' me hard enough so it wouldn't happen, dumb-dumb!"

((I love them both. XD ))
(XD MHMM. BROTHERLY LOVE!)
"It's your fault for having my sister fall in love with you and care about you so much that i couldn't!"

(XD MHMM. BROTHERLY LOVE!)
"It's your fault for having my sister fall in love with you and care about you so much that i couldn't!"

"Well it's yer fault f'r havin' a sister with a big, beautiful, caring heart!"

"Awwww, Adriaaaan." Reaver smiled.

Graham smiled, "she cares about you so much."

"Too much sometimes, I think." Adrian smirked. "Gods, I tell ya I got a paper cut a few days ago and she was there faster than I ever thought possible? Speed demon. Speed demon, I say!"

"It's all out of looooooooove."

"Staaaaaaaaaahp it." Adrian playfully shoved Graham, thus shoving Reaver due to the domino effect. "Y'know, if it were years ago, ya wouldn't be sayin' that. Y'd still be frothing. Then Zuzana and I got married and we're buds again and that's something I still don't understand. But... I'm glad, all the same, because I... missed this. Havin' an older brother instead of someone that wanted t' gut me every day."

((AWWWW. ;W;
AH GODS STAHP THE SAPPINESS IT INFECTED HIM!))

"Staaaaaaaaaahp it." Adrian playfully shoved Graham, thus shoving Reaver due to the domino effect. "Y'know, if it were years ago, ya wouldn't be sayin' that. Y'd still be frothing. Then Zuzana and I got married and we're buds again and that's something I still don't understand. But... I'm glad, all the same, because I... missed this. Havin' an older brother instead of someone that wanted t' gut me every day."

((AWWWW. ;W;
AH GODS STAHP THE SAPPINESS IT INFECTED HIM!))
(XD WEEEEEEEEEEE)
Graham snickered, "don't worry. Sometimes i still want to gut you."

(XD WEEEEEEEEEEE)
Graham snickered, "don't worry. Sometimes i still want to gut you."

"Not nearly as much though." Adrian grinned before laying back against the deck.

"Brotherly love!" Reaver tossed his hands up.

"Truly brotherly love!" He laughed.

"I truly have died. SO THAT'S WHY NO ONE WILL KILL ME!" Adrian yelled, tapping out his cigarette with the casual few flicks of his thumb. "Shadowheim's got more light than I remember."

Graham snickered, "i like when you show emotions."

"I don't. Frankly, I find crying gross." Adrian puffed a cheek.

Reaver grinned and snickered as well. "It's only gross if ya make it that way. That, or ugly cryin'."

"Y'know who has an ugly cry? Ivan." Graham nodded.

"Oof." Adrian snorted with a grin as Reaver would shake his head.

"I don't think I've ever seen Ivan ugly cry... Actually, I don't think I've ever even seen Ivan cry. He's always either grinning or serious."

"Every Ivan cry is an ugly cry - unless it's a single tear, so consider yerself lucky ya didn't witness the cringe. That said," Adrian kept his grin, sitting up as he stared at the two. "Can he come over t'morrow?"

((I still fucking love how he has to ask this like he's asking his parents. Holy fock. XD ))

"Oof." Adrian snorted with a grin as Reaver would shake his head.

"I don't think I've ever seen Ivan ugly cry... Actually, I don't think I've ever even seen Ivan cry. He's always either grinning or serious."

"Every Ivan cry is an ugly cry - unless it's a single tear, so consider yerself lucky ya didn't witness the cringe. That said," Adrian kept his grin, sitting up as he stared at the two. "Can he come over t'morrow?"

((I still fucking love how he has to ask this like he's asking his parents. Holy fock. XD ))
(XD I LOVE IT)
Graham squinted, "no."

"He better not." He sighed.

Adrian continued to beam like the child he was while Reaver sighed at the current family dynamic he'd been in.

"When did we become parents t' my older brother?"

((ASKIN' THE REAL QUESTIONS!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back