• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Well i'm glad to hear. Just don't force yourself if ya don't want to go too in depth into ti."

"I won't." Dei-Loki grinned. "Frankly, I think it'll be easier without me bein', y'know... forced, anyways."

Masaru smirked, "he's got the appetite to legitimately be your actual kid."

Dei-Loki snickered and nodded. "And Meara's got the appetite fer fish that you have. I'm tellin' ya, if the gods came t' us and said these two were actually somehow our own blood, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest."

Dei-Loki snickered and nodded. "And Meara's got the appetite fer fish that you have. I'm tellin' ya, if the gods came t' us and said these two were actually somehow our own blood, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest."
"Except for the part of how they became hellhounds."

"Except for the part of how they became hellhounds."

"Dire wolf devil/demigod plus a Nogitsune, who's t' say that doesn't make a couple of Hellhounds? I've seen supernatural creatures make stranger hybrids." He laughed, shrugging.

((That's a good point. Loki impregnated a giant and got a serpent, a giant wolf, and the ruler of Helheim out of it. XD ))

"Dire wolf devil/demigod plus a Nogitsune, who's t' say that doesn't make a couple of Hellhounds? I've seen supernatural creatures make stranger hybrids." He laughed, shrugging.

((That's a good point. Loki impregnated a giant and got a serpent, a giant wolf, and the ruler of Helheim out of it. XD ))
(XD He's definitely got a solid example of this happening)

Masaru sighed, "but neither of us are made of pure fire. Unless y'got some sort of power that allows you to be one with molten lava and the hottest fires?"

(XD He's definitely got a solid example of this happening)

Masaru sighed, "but neither of us are made of pure fire. Unless y'got some sort of power that allows you to be one with molten lava and the hottest fires?"

((I've been waiting forever to expand on this so thank you.
;w; ))

Dei-Loki shrugged. "On my dad's side, surely. I mean, y've got uncle Reaver. All that ring did was reawaken a power he already had, after all, from what I've heard. So it isn't like that doesn't run in the family as is."

((I've been waiting forever to expand on this so thank you.
;w; ))

Dei-Loki shrugged. "On my dad's side, surely. I mean, y've got uncle Reaver. All that ring did was reawaken a power he already had, after all, from what I've heard. So it isn't like that doesn't run in the family as is."
(XD i'll let you continue this then)
Masaru looked quite interested in that, "really? I remembered something about that, but not a lot apparently."

(XD i'll let you continue this then)
Masaru looked quite interested in that, "really? I remembered something about that, but not a lot apparently."

Dei-Loki nodded to that. "Yeah. I guess Uncle Reaver was born as a pyromancer, but after gramama told grandpa about it, Alduin pointed out how dangerous that was without a balance. And, well... since they didn't have any way t' form that balance, grandpa had Alduin simply remove it instead." He stopped himself, correcting his words. "Well... sealed it away, anyways. Kinda like how ya lul a beast t' sleep."

((See? Even assholes can help out sometimes.
. . .
Rarely.))

Dei-Loki nodded to that. "Yeah. I guess Uncle Reaver was born as a pyromancer, but after gramama told grandpa about it, Alduin pointed out how dangerous that was without a balance. And, well... since they didn't have any way t' form that balance, grandpa had Alduin simply remove it instead." He stopped himself, correcting his words. "Well... sealed it away, anyways. Kinda like how ya lul a beast t' sleep."

((See? Even assholes can help out sometimes.
. . .
Rarely.))
(XD raaaaaaaarely)
Masaru quirked a brow, "must've slipped my mind about it."

(XD raaaaaaaarely)
Masaru quirked a brow, "must've slipped my mind about it."

Dei-Loki shrugged at this. "I mean, t' be honest, with everythin' happenin' back then, I'm not really surprised. Though, if ya ever wanna be caught up more on that stuff just ask my dad. He's got the best memory out of all of us."

Dei-Loki shrugged at this. "I mean, t' be honest, with everythin' happenin' back then, I'm not really surprised. Though, if ya ever wanna be caught up more on that stuff just ask my dad. He's got the best memory out of all of us."
Masaru nodded, "duly noted. Probably would help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back