• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru nodded again, "exactly. Only people that want to be a God are those that are a god or that are too stupid to realize what Gods do."

"Is Devus in that category, or do false gods not count?" Dei-Loki tilted his head.

((I would also like to know this.))

"Is Devus in that category, or do false gods not count?" Dei-Loki tilted his head.

((I would also like to know this.))
(XD i see)
Masaru sighed, "Devus is Devus to be honest. He's got his moments of when's God like but usually he's just . . . Devus. A man who would wear a bright pink tutu to a funeral, but cry on a Ferris wheel because the cotton candy reminded him that he was about to go cotton candyless."

(XD i see)
Masaru sighed, "Devus is Devus to be honest. He's got his moments of when's God like but usually he's just . . . Devus. A man who would wear a bright pink tutu to a funeral, but cry on a Ferris wheel because the cotton candy reminded him that he was about to go cotton candyless."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, and sighed gently. "This is why he and I are friends, I swear. He's like my drag queen partner in crime."

(HEEEEEEEL YEAH XD)
Masaru smirked, "just don't go too overboard. I know how you two can get."

(( BESTEST OF FWIENDS
XD ))

"Whatchya talkin' about? Is this about the burning church thing because it's not our fault that homophobes couldn't handle us."

(( BESTEST OF FWIENDS
XD ))

"Whatchya talkin' about? Is this about the burning church thing because it's not our fault that homophobes couldn't handle us."
(XD YAAAAAAAY)
Masaru shook his head, smiling. "The whole thing, ya goof! You two get lost in chaos and bloodshed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back