• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru pouted, "i'm not anyone's baby!"

( ;w; i love Dei so much)

((Saaaame))

Dei-Loki leaned up, tapping Masaru's lips with his gloved finger. "Hey, if I'm yer puppy, then yer my baby. And I take good care of all my babies, don't I?"

Masaru smirked at that even after submitting to his defeat. "I love you too, Squish."

Dei-Loki smiled wider at the nickname, kissing Masaru softly before pulling back. "Now... Ya ready f'r Demon McDonalds!?"

Masaru followed, stretching he was out.

Dei-Loki softly shut the door behind them both, stretching as well as he'd start towards the prison. "Ya know what I both understand, and yet don't?"

masaru quirked a brow, "what's that?"

"How my dad can come here and do what we're doin' right nnow, and yet he still manages t'keep people from finding out what he is." Dei-Loki blinked.

"How my dad can come here and do what we're doin' right nnow, and yet he still manages t'keep people from finding out what he is." Dei-Loki blinked.
masaru shrugged, "i mean, all i know is that if i was him, i would make sure that my money talks."

masaru shrugged, "i mean, all i know is that if i was him, i would make sure that my money talks."

Dei-Loki nodded. "I guess that's a good guess. I personally would use violence t' protect me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back