• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru nodded, "and sometimes the guys inside the bar fight stop fighting and they're just scared out of their minds."

"And, ya know, that kinda makes the smell of shite worth it-" Dei-Loki laughed. "The fear on their faces, I mean."

Masaru nodded, "gotta pee before you come here for sure. Y'might get some sort of disease here."

"Ohhhhh, yeh." Dei-Loki meandered down to death row, still talking to Masaru. "That's why I'm surprised someone could stoop low enough t' do blow on the seat of a bar toilet. Herpies up the nose."

"Ohhhhh, yeh." Dei-Loki meandered down to death row, still talking to Masaru. "That's why I'm surprised someone could stoop low enough t' do blow on the seat of a bar toilet. Herpies up the nose."
Masaru shuddered, "disgusting bastards. Again, that's why i'm picky." He looked around, "speaking of picky."

Masaru shuddered, "disgusting bastards. Again, that's why i'm picky." He looked around, "speaking of picky."

Dei-Loki nodded, and then perked as he blinked and glanced around to everyone. "Sweet gods above, I knew they'd be packed!"

Masaru laughed, "so many choices!"

"DEMON MCDONAAAAAAAAAALDS!" Dei-Loki ran down several cells before ceasing his running as he backed up a few cells to see a familiar, large male sitting boredly on one of the metal beds. He'd then arch a brow, staring at him with a tilted head and a grin. "Uncle Nikoli!"

"DEMON MCDONAAAAAAAAAALDS!" Dei-Loki ran down several cells before ceasing his running as he backed up a few cells to see a familiar, large male sitting boredly on one of the metal beds. He'd then arch a brow, staring at him with a tilted head and a grin. "Uncle Nikoli!"
Masaru quirked a brow as he looked towards the Russian man. "Why are you here?"

Masaru quirked a brow as he looked towards the Russian man. "Why are you here?"

Nikoli simply stared at the two, Dei-Loki having smiled as he looked to Masaru. "Uncle Ivan says Uncle Nikoli sits in death row cells after hunts because it's the only place that can hold him."

Nikoli simply stared at the two, Dei-Loki having smiled as he looked to Masaru. "Uncle Ivan says Uncle Nikoli sits in death row cells after hunts because it's the only place that can hold him."
Masaru blinks< "y'know what . . . that does make sense."

Masaru blinks< "y'know what . . . that does make sense."

Dei-Loki snickered before looking over to Nikoli once more. "That mean yer good, now?" Nikoli nodded, slowly standing as Dei-Loki unlocked the cell.

Masaru watched him, getting out the man's way.
(Because even Masaru knows better)

((Big scawwy Russian man.))

Dei-Loki would move as well, looking up at Nikoli. "What brings ya here, then?"

Nikoli turned to the side, silently stepping out after ducking slightly. He'd then lift a large cooler out of nowhere in one hand, slapping a birthday card onto it with the other - making sure it stuck to the side.

Dei-Loki then oohed, perking up with a smile. "I'm sure he'll love it, if that's what I think it is. We got the carriage parked just outside if ya wanna leave it f'r us t' bring back?"

((Big scawwy Russian man.))

Dei-Loki would move as well, looking up at Nikoli. "What brings ya here, then?"

Nikoli turned to the side, silently stepping out after ducking slightly. He'd then lift a large cooler out of nowhere in one hand, slapping a birthday card onto it with the other - making sure it stuck to the side.

Dei-Loki then oohed, perking up with a smile. "I'm sure he'll love it, if that's what I think it is. We got the carriage parked just outside if ya wanna leave it f'r us t' bring back?"
(MHMM and i love him XD I really do)
Masaru nodded, "we got it all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back