• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru shook his head, "we always gotta protect our baboos."

Dei-Loki happily gave a nod of agreement. "Even if that means tearing out the throats of others and leaving them to bleed out like the scum that they are." He stated with a 'subtle' tone of mama bear in his tone.

Dei-Loki happily gave a nod of agreement. "Even if that means tearing out the throats of others and leaving them to bleed out like the scum that they are." He stated with a 'subtle' tone of mama bear in his tone.
(MHMM XD)
"Or making them watch as we eat them bit by bit."

Masaru nodded, "can't believe we're even in that part of life now. It's . . . surreal."

Dei-Loki nodded as well. "I never thought I'd be the type t' have kids, mainly because kids never really liked me unless I was destroying things."

Dei-Loki nodded as well. "I never thought I'd be the type t' have kids, mainly because kids never really liked me unless I was destroying things."
Masaru smiled, "to be honest, never thought i would have kids again because i suck at raising and protecting them."

"With you and two wonderful bouncing babies to love."

(THIS SONG PLUS THIS! I"M SO CLOSE TO CRYING)

Dei-Loki smiled and nodded with a happy sigh. "I got my three favourite babies in my life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back