[In the Service of the Senate] [OOC thread] Ye Olde Out of Character Thread...

Away from my books, but would it be safe to assume my Handler is pretty twinky? Dex 7, Dodge 7, maybe Essence 3? Maybe Ring 2 for the purposes of his environmental hazard from that one charm?

If not, it'll be a couple hours till I get home to my compy.

Edit: also, do Behemoths join battle?

magnificentmomo said:
Away from my books, but would it be safe to assume my Handler is pretty twinky? Dex 7, Dodge 7, maybe Essence 3? Maybe Ring 2 for the purposes of his environmental hazard from that one charm?
If not, it'll be a couple hours till I get home to my compy.

Edit: also, do Behemoths join battle?
The answer is yes. For having a exceptional handler. Because that's the only thing that makes sense when you pick a handler, you want one that'll be good at what he or she or it does.

Also, the behemoth acts on your tick until it gets its own actions with its own speeds and stuff.

So end of old scene, and start of new one as soon as I get done typing away...

Still, you could take a peek at the XP rewards and go ooooh and ahhhh and start spending away.

Is okay... any thoughts on what Spectre would do? Before busting in on the Anathema?

XP spent and enough of a segue post up for my taste.

Could I possibly replace Unparalleled Terror Technique with Radiance of the Invincible Warrior in my combo for 2xp? When I made the combo I didn't think about how UTT is supplemental and would affect every attack, I would rather use it in Glamour Combos. If you want, I can spend a gossamer so that it would be that I used a glamour combo during the last fight instead, then it's all square.

magnificentmomo said:
XP spent and enough of a segue post up for my taste.
Could I possibly replace Unparalleled Terror Technique with Radiance of the Invincible Warrior in my combo for 2xp? When I made the combo I didn't think about how UTT is supplemental and would affect every attack, I would rather use it in Glamour Combos. If you want, I can spend a gossamer so that it would be that I used a glamour combo during the last fight instead, then it's all square.
Sure, but no take backsies

Also, quoting 300 nao? :lol:

"Unlike your cruel gods who demanded that you stand, I require only that you kneel."

"I am kind."

By the way, before I forget... Join Battle if you wanna force your way UNLESS you're going to social her into letting you guys past, or turn back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back