[In the Service of the Senate] [OOC thread] Ye Olde Out of Character Thread...

I fear I must apologize, I thought that magnificentmomo HADN'T made his roll yet. And so kept waiting and waiting, before checking his spoiler text/roll. :oops:

So, now it's worm's turn?

Athena is getting full use of her redirect attack at someone else charm... Ashiko is now the worm's new target. :shock:

Does Shadow Red Claws have Ashiko attempt any defensive post stunts?

That depends on the answer to this question:

Is the damage from the worm considered normal damage, not backed by Charms? Because if the answer is yes, then her Scabbard of the Living Weapon, which holds her jade daiklaive (which she never bothered to draw), would defend her from any wounds, so she'd just stand her ground, but if the answer is no, then she'll stunt her defense.

Well.. a charm was used to redirect the attack at her, but the attack in and of itself is not magical Well... beyond it being a behemoth and wanting to go nomnomnom :lol:

Althou, it would be nice to have a response from you in the IC thread on your awesomeness and not being hurt by the worm 8)

10 - Ashiko's hound <- now here

11 - Tosakin

12 - Spectre / Athena

13 - Anoth /Seibaa

12 - Spectre / Athena <- now here

13 - Anoth /Seibaa (KOed/gave up and is effectively out of combat time)

14 - Anoth's pet worm / Ashiko's hound

15 - Ashiko

16 -

17 - Tosakin

Thanks... and as a reminder...

12 - Spectre / Athena <- now here

13 - Anoth /Seibaa

14 - Anoth's pet worm

I must appologize for the rather... lengthy silence from me... :cry:

So erm... it is pets turn....

3 - Anoth /Seibaa (KOed/gave up and is effectively out of combat time) / Athena

14 - Anoth's pet worm / Ashiko's hound <- now here

15 - Ashiko

16 -

17 - Spectre / Tosakin

18 -

19 - Athena!

I must also abjectly beg for your forgiveness, oh players for the long, long stretch of silence.

It's ok, my former laptop's screen has gone black on me, and for about 2 weeks i could barely access the internet, using a friend\s computer/ But now i got a new laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back