[In the Service of the Senate] [OOC thread] Ye Olde Out of Character Thread...

Sorry my reprieve was slightly extended. The air conditioning was out in my house, and it's been up to 100 degrees in the daytime. AC is back, but it's the Fourth of July so... Tomorrow morning.

So, after waiting and waiting for other posts and such... the air aspect has responded.

Stuff Happens. You warned us, and didn't just go bye bye. You're still playing and the game is going on. No harm, no foul.

It breaks 100 every summer in Texas, it's bearable as long as you have AC, which I didn't.

Yeah, I know it wasn't a big deal, but I hate to slow down games, and I feel at least an apology is polite.

As a reminder, all posts get 2 stunt dies UNLESS it's like a single line or some such along the lines of "I hit him with my sword. erm... hard", or it's a super awesome post that you think should hit 3 die and thus are waiting for my confirmation.

She's actually not out of her depths...

Ashiko can take the full moon. Spider girl is designed around ambushes... and that got kicked away from her. 8)

magnificentmomo said:
Until my style runs out, they'll all be threes.
Fiend! Also, joining battle against the moon mad? I HIGHLY recommend against interfering with Anoth's match which he used a spell to ensure no cheating.

of course the Join Battle was against the Moon-Mad. Am sure Anoth can deal with the DB far more eaisly than I can against a Full Moon. Though luckily I'm not fighting it alone.

of course the Join Battle was against the Moon-Mad. Am sure Anoth can deal with the DB far more eaisly than I can against a Full Moon. Though luckily I'm not fighting it alone.
Indeed.

magnificentmomo said:
At the grocery store with my wife, will post when I get home.
No worries.

K...

as can be seen, tis now Magnificentmomo's turn.

Don't forget to include speeds in your post.

06 - Athena (spd 6) / Ashiko's hound <- now here

07 - Spectre

08 - Anoth's pet worm

09 - Ashiko / Anoth /Seibaa

So, Shadow Red Claws, your dog is up, then it's magnificentmomo before someone's worm acts if it lives...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back