• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Grov had left will to study as he walked to the outskirts of town he saw the fat man and said. "Leave the humans alone."

"Damn... He got Kat..." He muttered, looking to the man who had drawn a gun, his own hand reaching for his, but resting on the holster. "Who are you?" He asked the man. "And please holster your weapon... I have dealt with enough shit today and i'd rather not get shot a fourth time..." He said wearily, pushing off the tree and leaning forward, hands resting on his knees.

"now listen you guys caught me in a bad mood and i was hungry but i ate and we can talk about this my name is Arhvald" he says extending his large hand

Kat dug her nails deeper into his hand and wrist before sinking her catlike teeth into his arm. She then kicked him in his stomach, with enough force to break a rib or two. 'Ugh if only he let go, I could teleport to the ground before making impact' , she thought.

(( well, her only down fall is that she can't teleport while in another person's grip ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Grov looked at him and shook his hand with a vice like grip. "Okay then talk." He released his hand and stood back leaning on a giant tree and makeing it tilt.

"well iv given you my name  and yours would be" he said using his hand to indicated the golem

Michael would get kicked and he would glare at her " you know after I kill the goddess I'm going to kill you out of spite.. " he landed on top of a skyscraper and put her in a flaming cage that prevented her from using any teleportation skills to escape " I'm Michael a very powerful Arch angel". He placed his hands on his ribs and popped them back into place "

((Well isn't this great X,D lmfao))

She looked at him through the flaming bars; which were spaced about 6 inches apart each. She continued to stare at him with a blank expression, having so sign of anger, fear, nothing. "Ok...", she dully. 

((Omfg I can't get over her personality, and how she can appear to have odd mood swings XD)) 

"archval the satanist I make deals with Satan and i enjoy speedos nice so what about your fiends who tried to gut me" he asks a little less nicely 

"Keto's a vamp and dirk is human." Grov shook his head."So what do you want, I don't have a soul you can take."

"more of a flesh guy my self but i want to know WTF is going on if you don't mind telling me we got vampires a teleporting jerk bag who should died already sorry I'm not so pro on vampires but over all whats with those people their insane I eat people but that vampire is a pain in the ass" he says having to calm him self before continuing "why are they so hostile" 

"We were attaked by real strong guys and so we're on edge and the vamps my friend so say sorry." Grov calmly lifted up the tree he was leaning on and looked at archval.

Last edited by a moderator:
"great well i live in the area and i would like to invite you guys over but its kind of a mess right now. where are they?" he asks out of no where

Grov shrugged still holding the tree. "I don't know. Now say sorry or goo, and this time I won't hold back."

Grov nods and put the tree down. "Okay." He looks at him and asks. "I have to know, why speedos?"

Michael paced back and forth his eyes glaring at her " just seeing you alive is piss in me off enough mortal. " he said has he waited patiently " your friends better come through or your going to be dead.. " he said crossing his arms 

((it's not only you I've told others as well but I'm tried of you guys not listenting to my rules, if you can't follow don't be here)) 

October smiled "I know you don't understand all our ways but destiny is very much real." she touched Dirk's cheek. "we will see Riku again even if he dies."

dirk nodded slowly "I didn't really know the guy anyways, that's the only thing that'll ease my coincidence" he then placed his hands in her wrist with a small smirk "try not to poke me with any needles"

"Damn... He got Kat..." He muttered, looking to the man who had drawn a gun, his own hand reaching for his, but resting on the holster. "Who are you?" He asked the man. "And please holster your weapon... I have dealt with enough shit today and i'd rather not get shot a fourth time..." He said wearily, pushing off the tree and leaning forward, hands resting on his knees.

dirk glanced over at the other fellow "my name is dirk" he said shortly, spinning the pistol in his hand "and I've got a decision to make..." He turned towards the castle.

"when I was younger I ask the devil for power he said their would be a price and I was given two choices the first was to give him my soul the second was to give him my pride." he looks at the golem "I chose my pride the next morning I could only eat humanoid flesh and could only wear speedos and before you ask no i was always this good looking" 

Grov shakes his head and says. "So you embody the sin of gluttoney." He had meet a few like him and not all of them were bad per say just really fat.

Grov laughs. "Just don't eat my friends okay." He says as he looks at him. "So what are you doing here?"

"And as if I'm not already dead inside", she said, staring bluntly at him. Kat smirked beneath the surgical mask, depicting a white sharp teeth lined across the edges. She had decided to maybe mess with guys mind, surprisingly it hard to read, like everyone else's she's met here. Beneath her hair perked up two cat ears, twitching teasingly, though she had no expression of trying to get on some ones nerves.

Grov laughs. "Just don't eat my friends okay." He says as he looks at him. "So what are you doing here?"

"got lost wondered into to town got attacked healed up and came to see why I've always been too interested for my own good shall we?" he says gesturing with his hand toward where he had last saw the girl ,man and vampire. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back