• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids OOC

I shall flirt with you. *Clears throat* I would drag my anus through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why?

ok i just whent back and read the chat. who is our sempi?

Nope, cuz all my friends and I act weird around each other, and I am no good in social situations, so I don't know if this is the real deal or not.

Ah. tell me how the person treats you. do they take any chance they can to sit near you? Do they usualy sit too close?

Um, she usually sits across the table from me but her arms are super long so half of the time her hands are about 3-4 inches away from my hands. She can't sit next to me during band because we're in different sections but we always walk out to the practice field together for marching band practice. And in creative writing she literally grabbed my bag out of my hands and put it in the seat next to hers and told me to sit there. But I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend and I just don't know what to think but sometimes in cw she gives me this weird look kinda like this
bed4.jpg

Except she's cuter and has really crazy poofy hair and has all her clothes on. I would crop the picture but I don't know how.

Have you ever heard of Ouran- oh shit my sister just came into my room crying because our father is making out with his girlfriend in the living room

But anyway have you ever heard of the manga Ouran High School Host Club?

Well anyway it is about this host club in a high school. A host club is a group of attractive males who flirt/seduce females (usually high class ones with money). She constantly quotes it around me and acts like the main character towards me a lot and does a lot of things to me that the guys in the club do but i reallyd on't think that means anything because all my friends and I do similar things torawds each other

Well its hard to say. I am an aura reader... so if i were to see the two of you (At the cost of getting a migrane) i could tell for shure.

Not realy shure.... Its like a sort of 6th sence ig... I know when i look at someones aura, i always get this masive migrane.

I can sometimes sense connections people have with other people, just not with other people and myself. I have to know at least one of the people halfway decently before hand though.

Maybe if I actually understood myself I could do that. But even to me I'm a fucking conundrum wrapped in an enigma hogtied in the Marina Trench

Users who are viewing this thread

Back