• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

I often change characters a lot since I see pictures of things and immediately create the character in my head, so will I be able to change my character as long as it isn't the same species as another? I think I will be sticking with my first idea, but during the update I'll probably get restless and switch

Yeah that's fine. Just no changes in species after getting approval. 

Yeah that's fine. Just no changes in species after getting approval. 

I was thinking of this character. the bottom half is a scorpion (obviously) so ya, i don't think that's taken yet

d8a399e6202dc3a69cd2dcc75b5b0283.jpg

My discord is nycto.philiac#1785

Yes there is a period in the middle jus cuz!

I was thinking of this character. the bottom half is a scorpion (obviously) so ya, i don't think that's taken yet

Interesting. So what r u going to call the species? I'll make the swap.

My discord is nycto.philiac#1785

Yes there is a period in the middle jus cuz!

Interesting. So what r u going to call the species? I'll make the swap.

There is a term but....they make the species really sexual in the lore and I don't want people reading what i had to so like...I'm calling the species scorpionfolk xD

@Chrysalism love the scorpion girl, I don't see a lot of people go for those types of characters (animal hybrid wise)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a term but....they make the species really sexual in the lore and I don't want people reading what i had to so like...I'm calling the species scorpionfolk xD

Ugh, gross. Scorps are bad enough thanks for the heads up. I don't need to barf the pizza i just ate. Yea just create a different name if the lore is super different. I will suggest halfscorp but u dont hve to listen to me.

Ugh, gross. Scorps are bad enough thanks for the heads up. I don't need to barf the pizza i just ate. Yea just create a different name if the lore is super different. I will suggest halfscorp but u dont hve to listen to me.

that's why im going with scorpion folk. it's a dnd term but much nicer on the eyes

i made a discord group and gonna post it in messages cause posting it anywhere else is considered "advertising"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back